Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Good animations, I had no idea what was going on, if you select an exclamation mark thingie at the beginning she gets fucked and creampied from day 0.

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Good animations, I had no idea what was going on, if you select an exclamation mark thingie at the beginning she gets fucked and creampied from day 0.
Day 1 at night actually. The 1st choice makes the MC rape her. Which completely locks you out from the love route the entire playthrough.

jiang.shi

May 30, 2021
Anyone know how to unlock the 4 scenes in the gallery right after the tutorial inspection scene?

I have every animated scene but those

EDIT: Found it; click on the top right of your daily action select, the button with the shuriken on it. Then click on the red square button to inspect her, scene is unlocked upon climax or scene end, 1 scene for each lewdness level.

Last edited:

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Maron Maron art is GOATed, but 10gigs? I'll stick to the doujins for now, though it does look good.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
so how's this game compared to his last game?
Heaven and Earth. The fact that there are 20 endings alone says a lot. Many of them are very interesting. Honestly, when I installed this game, I wasn't expecting anything from such an uncomplicated scenario. But it's got it all: sexy animated scenes, a variety of fetishes, wholesome dialogues, handholding (You can hug Ayaeme), Beautiful voice acting, which in my opinion deserves its own rating. Just play and see yourself.

And by the way, auto-translator creates a text document which is automatically updated.
Route: Shinobi v1.2\AutoTranslator\Translation\\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.text.
If there are some sentences that are translated badly, you can manually copy them and translate them in Deepl, for example. Otherwise, it is better to use papago translator. Deepl is the best, but for some reason it stopped working for me. Even though it worked in my first playthrough. It translated everything and made the text almost poetry-free.

Just finished the second walkthrough. Damn, I must have done something wrong and got the ending "In the next rebirth", where she leaves with her companions and gives you a goodbye kiss. Such a sad end =`(

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
For those wondering about a translation, an official English one with uncensored art is coming to steam at some point in the future, according to the creator's reply to a comment:

英語版は問題なく発売されると思います。DLサイト・steam予定です。 海外向けのsteam販売ではモザイクがないので、おススメかもです。 追加コンテンツは現在予定有りません。
(Rough DeepL: I think the English version will be released without any problem. It is scheduled for both DL site/steam.
I might recommend Steam because there is no mosaic on Steam for overseas sales.
No additional content is currently planned.)

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
first of all. i rarely put labels on people. only when it fits.

second. you hit the nail in the coffin. i would have asked if you would feel similar if someone said the translation is great and the art is amazing and that was mostly his review. here you said you wouldn't mind that getting deleted too. if it's true, my respect to you. but chances are like less than 10%... since positive reviews like that never get reported, never get deleted. it's always butthurt people who like the game and are mad that someone is dissing it. every game is full of shallow positive reviews but shallow negative reviews get removed all the time.

and that's hypocritical and a biased way to moderate, i would call it malicious censorship. here maybe devs won't pay mods to remove negative reviews, but who knows, even on reddit they pay them. that's why malicious censorship is bad. but whatever. im used to this "new age" thinking.
I wouldn't want to overload this thread with offtop, so I only say one last thing. You can report them yourself. I've even seen standalone threads with long discussions about how useless 5-star reviews are, especially when they're given to games with version 00000.1 where people simply rate games for their potential. And in those threads there were moderators who explicitly said, report these reviews - we'll delete them.

I'm glad that at least here our positions coincide. All the best.

ArAyAiBoy

Feb 16, 2020
As a bit of additional info for anyone interested, I found that -if you can be bothered (and I'd be hard-pressed to say that, after doing it, it's all that worth it)- going into the AutoTranslatorConfig.ini and changing EnableTextAssetRedirector and EnableTextureDumping from =False to =True (I'm 90% sure you only need to change "EnableTextureDumping", but I changed both at the same time and cbf testing them separately), when you run the game you'll start getting some of the art assets of the game dumped into your [Game Folder]\BepInEx\Translation\en\Texture folder (this folder is created after changing those config settings so don't worry if you don't see it there initially, or after changing the settings but not yet running the game). Specifically it'll dump (amongst other things) all (as far as I could see) of the GUI images with Japanese text (that the game can't seem to translate -presumably because they aren't actually text in the game), and I found that taking those I wanted to translate and uploading them to Google Translate as images* spits out a pretty good translation of most of the menu images.
...of course most of them say about what you'd expect, and I figure combining intuition, the walkthrough on doureview included in my earlier comment, and some trial and error is enough to understand what everything does -and might take less time overall then fucking around getting the game to spit out images to then manually upload to Google (especially since the images, while not taking up a huge amount of space -my texture folder after two run-throughs of the game was less than 200mb- are still probably an unpleasant extra on an already huge game). But I thought it worth mentioning regardless. Also the AutoTranslator Readme in BepInEx/plugins has a lot of useful detail that was way too technically dense for me to parse much of, but did help me figure how to get the game dumping images.

Also also, I recommend people who dislike the MTL translation as provided by the game when first run try out the different translator options. Alt+0 is the shortcut to access the translator menu -thanks to SharkVampire for that, and the info in their review and posts regarding which translators to try. I ran it from the start with DeepL (and Papago as the fallback translator) and found the result reasonably comprehensible overall. About on par with a subpar MTL translation that gets an average-ish quality edit, and a good deal more understandable than I found the Mansha 300% sequel to be using whatever it's out of the box translator was.

*I figure most people know how to do this, but since I only found it recently I put more info below in case it helps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: on the off chance anyone finds this post before any of the others that contain info on how to fix possible bugs that can crop up, read this and this -as above I can't guarantee that you need one/both of these fixes, but other posters did seem to have issues and following both before running the game I can say that I had no issues.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes