3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
the thing is, the translation itself it's not bad but it looks unfinished but it's playable and you can read at least.
I totally agree, just to be clear. i wasn't saying it's unplayable. he did put some effort in his translation.

shleefin

Oct 6, 2018
It's playable. The parts that are translated are readable to good. No MTL gibberish that I can tell.

Anyone find a way to hide the text box?

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
I totally agree, just to be clear. i wasn't saying it's unplayable. he did put some effort in his translation.
What I don't understand is why the translation is good but why so many parts are literally untranslated, is this an abandoned translation or is it just an incomplete version of it? :unsure:

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
What I don't understand is why the translation is good but why so many parts are literally untranslated, is this an abandoned translation or is it just an incomplete version of it? :unsure:
its incomplete but like the Frostlax said:

What is covered in his majority are the:
- Sex scenes (95%) I fixed a couple of weird parts of the other guy translation but, there still some bits left out. Those are just meaningless words like Ha, Uh, Oh etc.
- Around (40-50%) of the general dialog. I focused only on the important dialog, so you will have a sure idea of what to do and the plot about.

Reactions: KoroG90 and Smopy

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Welp......that's lame then. An incomplete translation might as well be a Partial Translation:cautious::ROFLMAO:

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
its incomplete but like the Frostlax said:

What is covered in his majority are the:
- Sex scenes (95%) I fixed a couple of weird parts of the other guy translation but, there still some bits left out. Those are just meaningless words like Ha, Uh, Oh etc.
- Around (40-50%) of the general dialog. I focused only on the important dialog, so you will have a sure idea of what to do and the plot about.
That makes sense now, I didn't know he said something about it, well it's better than a non-playable MTL and you can at least understand.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
This is a rather incomplete translation, just a heads-up.
yeah... so far there's a lot of untranslated text. kinda fells mtl too. But on ulmf a user told that the cg's surprising are perfectly translated. so... i'll try it anyway.
What's strange is I already played this translated. haven't finished it but it's not the first time I saw this game up here.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ah i remember people talking about this game before one of the insanely RARE emotionless without being mind control or sleep or npc type of woman in a game wonder if theres more games like this only seen like 2 games like this that isnt npc like at least wonder why it took so long to get here eh oh well.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
does the translation will be completed or does the translator will leave it half done like that ?

Reactions: Keldin

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
Feels like i've played this game long time ago, or is it different game? i think it's already translated too back then but maybe it was MTL

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game has been translated for 2 years already.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes