3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
its incomplete but like the Frostlax said:

What is covered in his majority are the:
- Sex scenes (95%) I fixed a couple of weird parts of the other guy translation but, there still some bits left out. Those are just meaningless words like Ha, Uh, Oh etc.
- Around (40-50%) of the general dialog. I focused only on the important dialog, so you will have a sure idea of what to do and the plot about.
It's a little more that just 95% of the scenes and the 40-50% of the general dialog.

1648054611380.png

and he says almost everything is translated too further down the post too x)

Reactions: magrao121

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
It's a partial translation. The translator calls it the "final version" on ULMF so I doubt it'll get any more translated than this. The parts that are translated are understandable but not good, it seems like the translator isn't particularly fluent with English and you'll be hard pressed to find a single text box that didn't contain at least one typo or weird sentence.

So, translation is "not great, not terrible". Beats an MTL in my books at the very least, though.

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
This looks familiar. I think I played it before, but stopped because I keep having stutter/lags, which is annoying when the battles are in real time. Anyone else have that problem with this download?

Suranu

Aug 22, 2018
Where's the grappling hook?
In the brothel town. In the brothel use sneak (button V) to sneak past the VIP guard on the left. Idk anymore if the recipe was in a chest or after the upcoming bossfight. If you got trouble with the boss, just kite him and wait for your mana and just use the fire jutsu, his normal attacks hurt like a truck.

Reactions: k3069568

Suranu

Aug 22, 2018
what about the water spider boots ? where can i find it? thank u
You need access to the bandit forest. Defeat the bandit leader and he gives you a "souvenir" item. you need the teleport jutsu and just use the item from your inventory. When you arrive at the village just speak with everyone there, I am sure you figure out the rest from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
how i can reach the thief leader ? i can see him but i can't see the way to him. thank u so much

Hereszie

Jun 6, 2020
I'm getting a weird jittery sound bug on mine. I've had it on other games but can't remember how I fixed it. Anyone able to help?

frostlax

Apr 19, 2018
It's weird seeing ppl speculating on why my translation is all mess up. Lol

In short, I do personal game translations when I'm stressed (dont judge me) and normally i dont share them.
They are messy and unfinished.

I mostly just put effort on the events and everything else is an after thought.

It just so happens that I felt like going the extra mile with this game.

The code of the game was interesting and it allowed me to try a few algorithms to mass translated certain parts of the game.
It was fun while it lasted.
It's still a mess tho...

I kind lose interest in the games when, I know the story and h-events.

-------------

Also to answer the guy question.
The game has a couple of bugs. Not my fault :D
They are present on the base game as well. They are a pain to track and fix

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Is anyone else unable to get the "Chi Gathering" skill? The prerequisites say I need the "Souvenir Teleport Jutsu" twice, which is impossible.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes