Aug 24, 2017
This still seems very censored to me. I downloaded and ran the Mega version. Am i missing an instruction to make the art appear uncensored? Its almost like its bugged. The Battle rape CG puts the naughty stuff off the screen, or behind the UI so i can see nothing.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Battle rape CG puts the naughty stuff off the screen, or behind the UI so i can see nothing.
That's how it was made. It was asked in the Steam thread if that could be change, but the publisher said no as that meant the developer going back and redrawing it all. The uncensored version should have no mosaics on the things that aren't off screen...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mugenz01

Oct 15, 2017
Screen Shot 2019-10-18 at 14.11.22.png
first of all, thank you for upload, secondly i am using mac, i run the game with wine, some of the games has crazy huge fonts like this, any one knows how to fix this?
thx :).

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are there any more scenes after No.31 Ass Spanking 1? Because it ending with 1 makes me think there might be more.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If the DLC is not coming to Steam, is there anyway to get it?
The publisher vanished just after Steam the dlc. Recently though Niplheim's Hunter was pulled from Steam, and it say by request of the publisher. So it seems like they've had enough of Steam.

Branded Azel is actually prequel and a separate game. You can get it pretty easily from other sites, but it'll be in Japanese and mosaiced.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wait, so even the artist or dev can't even get ahold of them as well?
That's what someone said in the Stream forum.
Sounds like they took the money and ran off once steam denied entry
With the effort they've already gone to getting the game on Steam, personally I don't think so. I think they just couldn't take any more of Steams crap, and had to walk away. Look through the games .

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
If they abandoned steam, should we look for info about their games elsewhere?

Edit- It was removed from Manga Gamer as well

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If they abandoned steam, should we look for info about their games elsewhere?
This is the only game they've published. There are links in the opening post to the other stores, this game is still there but no sign of Happyhand.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't want Black Train to get discouraged, is there a way to send him a message or contact him to support him?
They have a , it's a bit like the Japanese patreon (and their twitter is linked there).

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes