• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...or from this developer?
I think this is the only game that has a translation. They do collaborate with Sugar Star a bit, and two of their games have translations. The not so similar Life is Paradise, and the more similar (but not allowed here) Sex Angel Ariel.

If you want recommendations there is the recommendation section, or you could use the tags from here you like with the filter on the latest updates page.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I think this is the only game that has a translation. They do collaborate with Sugar Star a bit, and two of their games have translations. The not so similar Life is Paradise, and the more similar (but not allowed here) Sex Angel Ariel.

If you want recommendations there is the recommendation section, or you could use the tags from here you like with the filter on the latest updates page.
Sex Angel Ariel looks right up my alley. Thanks for the recommendation!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Forgive me if I'm asking something obvious or something that has been already discussed, but does this "new" Kagura Steam version happen to be uncensored?
Bear in mind I haven't yet played this, so even though I DL'ed it I don't know about the one in the OP; it says 'No' under 'Censored' in the description, but I can see mosaics on the sample pics. Though if they are from DLsite, I would understand.

Plus I'm not entirely sure which game the second post above mine here refers to - that Ariel game, or this one. :)

At any rate, if the new Kagura version is essentially the same, then... Consider this post never happened! xD
Even though I kinda dislike thicc, the art and its descriptiveness here is... Wonderful.
Them faces and eyelashes... <3

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Forgive me if I'm asking something obvious or something that has been already discussed, but does this "new" Kagura Steam version happen to be uncensored?
The Kagura version is exactly the same as the HappyHand one, except for the price. It needs the adult patch, but once that's installed it's completely uncensored no mosaics. The game from DLSite has mosaics like always.

Not sure about the animation quality but looks like we're getting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Found the for the anime. And velka's just made a thread on Anime-Sharing for it, so a raw should be around in a day or two. Maybe SakuraCircle will sub it.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the answer.
So this is the 'HappyHand' version, which essentially is the same as the Kagura(+Restoration Patch) version, ergo uncensored.
Got it.

Regarding the anime: going by the review pics, the game looks much better... xD

Satan-Sama

May 8, 2018
The Kagura version is exactly the same as the HappyHand one, except for the price. It needs the adult patch, but once that's installed it's completely uncensored no mosaics. The game from DLSite has mosaics like always.

Not sure about the animation quality but looks like we're getting...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We're getting an anime? Nice, it's one of my favorite H-games. Any ideas who are going to animate and publish it?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any ideas who are going to animate and publish it?
Linked the above, it's by BOMB! CUTE! BOMB! There's a trailer on the store page, but the animation doesn't look very good unfortunately.

Downloads have appeared for the raw, or .

Reactions: Skyzenski
4.30 star(s) 42 Votes