Jan 18, 2018
does someone have a save file with max stats & all the items/weapons. i'm not sure what values to edit for those things :/

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok loading saved games from other ppl is blocked be the creater you have unlock the cg room on your appearently becausse i get every time trying to load save from other game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The games but now published by Kagura, news post (but it's because HappyHand has vanished).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Did they add anything by changing publishers and rereleasing the game ?
They doubled the price I think, that's the only change. There's Lust Brand Prostitute in the discussions again, but with the loli looking characters I'm not sure even Kagura could get it on Steam.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Swinging/netorase were off-putting for me here: I'd understand good old monster rape, but not when MC acts jealous towards Blacksmith, the guy, from whose point of view story often is told in his interactions with MC, moreover MC hides from Blacksmith her sex with other guys from adventurers guild. This is already netorare territory. Also was baffled by how MC was ok being public toilet and not so unwilling fucktoy, when at the beginning she cried on Blacksmith's shoulder about hating all the rape and sex from her curse. That Blacksmith guy introduction ruined all the fun. Didn't want to visit forge because of him.

Pointless rumble aside, here is simple cheat engine table (though there is already one in the topic) if someone needs:
HP, EP, Stats, Sensitivity, Orgasm count, all inventory items, all costumes. Didn't bother with weapons and accessories.

quazar

May 30, 2017
Swinging/netorase were off-putting for me here: I'd understand good old monster rape, but not when MC acts jealous towards Blacksmith, the guy, from whose point of view story often is told in his interactions with MC, moreover MC hides from Blacksmith her sex with other guys from adventurers guild. This is already netorare territory. Also was baffled by how MC was ok being public toilet and not so unwilling fucktoy, when at the beginning she cried on Blacksmith's shoulder about hating all the rape and sex from her curse. That Blacksmith guy introduction ruined all the fun. Didn't want to visit forge because of him.

Pointless rumble aside, here is simple cheat engine table (though there is already one in the topic) if someone needs:
HP, EP, Stats, Sensitivity, Orgasm count, all inventory items, all costumes. Didn't bother with weapons and accessories.
How do u apply the cheat?

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
How do u apply the cheat?
you need to download and install third-party software named Cheat Engine, downloaded on the next link:
on how to use it and what to do with a file posted, you can find a lot of guides in the internet; here is the first one I got in google:

EmilyWasHere

Oct 4, 2019
Am I a big dumb idiot for not being able to run this game or does it need a specific software? I get a Read Error which says it can't locate basic info data

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...I get a Read Error which says it can't locate basic info data
Wolf Editor is sometimes picky about its file address. So don't bury it in folders, or try playing it from anywhere but the C: drive (maybe try it on the desktop). It also doesn't like any kind of symbols, even something like just a è somewhere.

• Love
Reactions: EmilyWasHere

LykaLyka

Oct 17, 2017
The game has some of Monster Hunter elements to it i.e low/high ranked guild quests, foods that give stats etc. It's pretty nice to see and the UI design is great too, just a little finicky at times.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes