Kinky Desires

Sep 5, 2022
View attachment 2068687
Why is my game like this?
Mine was too, it's a problem with the images in the compressed version (even if you view the images directly without running the game they come out like this). I tried both the Zippyshare and Gofile links and both came out the same.

If you download the 1.5Gb version that cheekypig55 posted from the Google Drive link earlier it'll solve the problem!

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
So in the name "Game Edition!" is there then some other version of this or something? Like a Comic or Visual Novel version. Or is that just part of the name?

Kinky Desires

Sep 5, 2022
So in the name "Game Edition!" is there then some other version of this or something? Like a Comic or Visual Novel version. Or is that just part of the name?
There was a comic which he wrote in March 2021. I haven't actually read the comic myself, but based on the previews and the description about it on Scriptor's DeviantArt gallery (I would post a link here, but I'm new and not allowed to yet lol) it pretty much ends up with the protagonist (who is named Evelyn in the comic rather than Kathleen) bound in the orange "rubber worm" suit aboard the spaceship prison, which looks like the point where the game picks it up from.

Kinky Desires

Sep 5, 2022
do someone know where i can find access cards? View attachment 2069980 View attachment 2069978
One of them is obtainable by surviving the potential fail-state in the room accessed by the open door in the top right of the screen on your first screenshot. The other two are obtainiable by surviving potential fail-state from similar rooms (very close to each other) much earlier on in the top left part of the factory level, near where all the conveyor belts with the vacbed traps are.

Reactions: guitarhero47

sexxy117

Oct 23, 2017
There was a comic which he wrote in March 2021. I haven't actually read the comic myself, but based on the previews and the description about it on Scriptor's DeviantArt gallery (I would post a link here, but I'm new and not allowed to yet lol) it pretty much ends up with the protagonist (who is named Evelyn in the comic rather than Kathleen) bound in the orange "rubber worm" suit aboard the spaceship prison, which looks like the point where the game picks it up from.
Ah ok, I was wondering if it was just to state the obvious at first lol. :)

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
I wonder if she'll ever be brought up in the game as a cameo, boss character or assistant. That comic ended with her stuck in a Medieval world simulation.

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
One of them is obtainable by surviving the potential fail-state in the room accessed by the open door in the top right of the screen on your first screenshot. The other two are obtainiable by surviving potential fail-state from similar rooms (very close to each other) much earlier on in the top left part of the factory level, near where all the conveyor belts with the vacbed traps are.
thanks, will try it

aqus0

Oct 31, 2018
My kingdom for a gallery unlock...I really don't wanna scuff up in game flags and all just to see all the scenes.

paddyo73

Sep 12, 2019
i downloaded the compressed version and have the same problems as others , so will download the uncompressed version now , but sorry if i sound dumb , but what is the potato version , what does that mean ?

guitarhero47

Aug 28, 2022
i downloaded the compressed version and have the same problems as others , so will download the uncompressed version now , but sorry if i sound dumb , but what is the potato version , what does that mean ?
i think potato verison contains pictures which quality is worse than in the HD version of the game, I don't tried it

Reactions: paddyo73

BigPuppy

Nov 23, 2018
Is there something new other than the guardian Jackal?

Edit: Nvm there's lot more!

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes