cheekypig55

Jul 9, 2018
Here: it's the windows Quad HD Version, check it with all the antivirus and antimalware programs you want. its 1.5GB And yes, I brought this from subscribestar for 7.50 AUD. delete this if it's Against rules.
- Link Removed Due to new Version

Last edited:

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
Here: it's the windows Quad HD Version, check it with all the antivirus and antimalware programs you want. its 1.5GB And yes, I brought this from subscribestar for 7.50 AUD. delete this if it's Against rules.
Google Drive
it is not agents the Site Rules as fare as i know.
(it is after all kind of an Pirate Site, that just happens to also be an Convenient Please to see game updates on as well. (more so then some of the sites that just limit themselves to the not leaked stuff..))

but it IS encouraged to Self Report your Post with the Link to the new update of the Game, so the Moderators can update the Front Page wit the New Links.

to do that you Klick the Report button at the Bottom Left on your Post and Select the Option that say Game update, then you can give additional information if necessary.

it would also be nice if you included the Change Log wit the Link, it is after all convenient to know where to go to see the new stuff, especially if you have played a copple of versions of the Game.

have an hopefully Good day forward.

cheekypig55

Jul 9, 2018
it is not agents the Site Rules as fare as i know.
(it is after all kind of an Pirate Site, that just happens to also be an Convenient Please to see game updates on as well. (more so then some of the sites that just limit themselves to the not leaked stuff..))

but it IS encouraged to Self Report your Post with the Link to the new update of the Game, so the Moderators can update the Front Page wit the New Links.

to do that you Klick the Report button at the Bottom Left on your Post and Select the Option that say Game update, then you can give additional information if necessary.

it would also be nice if you included the Change Log wit the Link, it is after all convenient to know where to go to see the new stuff, especially if you have played a copple of versions of the Game.

have an hopefully Good day forward.
There is a change log included in the download

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes