• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
so i'm done with the game?
Yes, after finishing factory and eventually giving back the briefcase, this is the end of the current content of the game. You can keep your save files, as I very much look forward to a new version that eventually will be publicly available.

You can visit the replay rooms and see what you might have missed.

MrChinaMan

Jan 30, 2021
How do you access the Nexus after finishing the first VR simulation? I click on the breach and only a text box opens saying that she can move onto the next VR world now.

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
How do you access the Nexus after finishing the first VR simulation? I click on the breach and only a text box opens saying that she can move onto the next VR world now.
You just need to come back where you originally entered the desert world, north of the base camp.

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
thanks which one is the one will all the gallery's unlocked ?
I had still two fail-states missing, so I played through them, too and added the archive of my saves again. Now all fail-states should be accessible from gallery. I can see them using my first save (before boss in factory, so you can try out different ways there).

Feb 2, 2020
Was there a rubber golem mini boss in the first world, and if there is how do you access it? I thought I read on a changelog there was one but I haven't been able to find it.

quiethidden

May 2, 2022
I tried the quad version of 24 and it ran okay for me. I had to turn the light effects off in the pyramid, but after that the game ran decently smoothly. But with version 25, both quad and potato version (light effects still off) run ridiculously slow. Even going up or down in the menu takes a full minute. Is there something I can do to fix it?

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I hope for the third VR world we don't have another unbeatable final boss that we have appease in a different way in order to win. Twice is enough.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Elros_Junior

Oct 24, 2021
I'm afraid that's part of the mechanics of the game.
After that, you can always beat your crooked backers, or just let him hang around indefinitely in the hope of getting their necklace back one day.

AnonimNok

Dec 20, 2020
I hope for the third VR world we don't have another unbeatable final boss that we have appease in a different way in order to win. Twice is enough.
The mechanics of large VR worlds is such that there is a boss who gives a task and after completing a forced battle.
The task one way or another leads you to an immense boss where there is an option to either serve or fight in which you just need to survive.
But the next VR world will be small. So it should be a little different from the first 2.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
The mechanics of large VR worlds is such that there is a boss who gives a task and after completing a forced battle.
The task one way or another leads you to an immense boss where there is an option to either serve or fight in which you just need to survive.
But the next VR world will be small. So it should be a little different from the first 2.
Why will it be small? As if the world so far havent been small and with very few things to do.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes