Oct 31, 2019
This game really has it all - solid gameplay, incredibly hot scenarios, wonderful art, and a combat system that mixes the smut in completely naturally. If you're a fan of latex and heavy bondage, this one is a must play.

However, the one big issue I have is that it's extremely frustrating to get some of the scenes in the gallery. Since you can't refight bosses, beating them on the first try means you can't ever see their fail-state on that playthrough. Which is a shame, since the extremely thorough fail-states are one of the games biggest strengths. It makes you feel obligated to lose as a player, which just never feels good.

I would suggest either letting you "reset" the VR worlds to see new scenario's, or letting the fights in the gallery trigger fail-states. Or just have it so when you finish a world you automatically unlock every scene it had, like what some games do. In any case, once this game has an easier to use gallery, this game will be one of the best on the site.

Reactions: bahamut2195

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I would suggest either letting you "reset" the VR worlds to see new scenario's, or letting the fights in the gallery trigger fail-states. Or just have it so when you finish a world you automatically unlock every scene it had, like what some games do. In any case, once this game has an easier to use gallery, this game will be one of the best on the site.
Another option would be to have a item drop from them if you win, that unlocks the scene so you can view it, there again, and I have not really played it that much, from what little combat I took part in I get the idea that you are not supposed to win them.

slvsaris

Jul 26, 2020
Working for the bar owner, is broken. Get an order and go back to talk to the barkeep and he just says he will handle the bar. Cannot give him any drink orders.

HeinTai69

Mar 7, 2023
I've been hanging down at the rubber men for 2 hours and can't get any further because I can't find the key pad please help me

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
I've been hanging down at the rubber men for 2 hours and can't get any further because I can't find the key pad please help me
I would like to help but I do not know where you are in the game. Are you in the desert world with the pyramid or already in Cyberon city still on the streets or inside the factory?

Reactions: HeinTai69

HeinTai69

Mar 7, 2023
I would like to help but I do not know where you are in the game. Are you in the desert world with the pyramid or already in Cyberon city still on the streets or inside the factory?
inside the factory i nee the kaycarts

Last edited:

martin64

Sep 21, 2017
I do not remember all details there, let me give you some hints:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this will help you to continue inside the factory.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeinTai69

Lisan Al-Gaib

Jan 20, 2023
can you help me?
can you tell me how to get to the docks.
Or what should I do after the factury
For the docks you only need to lose to the purple haired enemies, if you want the fail state just lose to them 2/3 times. After the factory there ain't much but giving the Sex Shop owner the briefcase, choosing if you want the fs or not for her, and that's it so far.

HeinTai69

Mar 7, 2023
For the docks you only need to lose to the purple haired enemies, if you want the fail state just lose to them 2/3 times. After the factory there ain't much but giving the Sex Shop owner the briefcase, choosing if you want the fs or not for her, and that's it so far.
so i'm done with the game?

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes