Lisan Al-Gaib

Jan 20, 2023
v25.2's been out for Tier III backers since Jan 29. It will be available for Tier II in 2 days if i remember correctly, but i also think 25.2/25.1 is basically the same thing except 25.2 has some bugfixes.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
v25.2's been out for Tier III backers since Jan 29. It will be available for Tier II in 2 days if i remember correctly, but i also think 25.2/25.1 is basically the same thing except 25.2 has some bugfixes.
Its just bugfixes? Idk the site gave the impression it contained some extra content,anyway your link to 2.51 doesnt work anymore.

Lisan Al-Gaib

Jan 20, 2023
Its just bugfixes? Idk the site gave the impression it contained some extra content,anyway your link to 2.51 doesnt work anymore.
I just tried it on my laptop and it's still good for me, maybe anonfiles is acting whacky again lol.

But yeah 2.51/.52 is basically the same thing. We'll probably see new content like the new map in the next update, and maybe 2/3 updates after that to finish it. I still wonder what other worlds Scriptor has planned, me personally, i hope he considers making a Pokemon inspired one, maybe one where you can either get captured or capture npcs to use in battle.

Reactions: Harleking31

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I just tried it on my laptop and it's still good for me, maybe anonfiles is acting whacky again lol.

But yeah 2.51/.52 is basically the same thing. We'll probably see new content like the new map in the next update, and maybe 2/3 updates after that to finish it. I still wonder what other worlds Scriptor has planned, me personally, i hope he considers making a Pokemon inspired one, maybe one where you can either get captured or capture npcs to use in battle.
Not bad though I dont quite like the pokemonm theme,it implies too much anime style craziness and too many colors splashed randomly. If only we got something like a medieval or futuristic dungeon,something like hunger games,with different competitors setting traps or a latex plague. I wish we got slime or slime style enemies,the golems in the first one were great but not enough.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes