Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
The Devs who use this site for feed back like to have their Patreons get their moneys worth first before it is uploaded here. It is the same for Jacketfreak and their 3027 A.D. game.
I fuck Scriptor and his legal version of game file, why ? Because he ban me for no reasons. I buy Tier III only for one month to unlock game but in the second month he ban me because i cancel subscription. I create second account and the same situation. So in my opinion Scriptor go to hell i will not support him anymore and game file i will download from kemono, f95 or other piracy sites.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Furious Ball

Furious Ball

Apr 19, 2020
I fuck Scriptor and his legal version of game file, why ? Because he ban me for no reasons. I buy Tier III only for one month to unlock game but in the second month he ban me because i cancel subscription. I create second account and the same situation. So in my opinion Scriptor go to hell i will not support him anymore and game file i will download from kemono, f95 or other piracy sites.
For real? that is so stupid to ban you just because your cancel subscription, either you lying or you do somethings else that upset him.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
That seems rather unbelievable, as anyone would be happy someone is paying tier 3 just to unlock the game.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
For real? that is so stupid to ban you just because your cancel subscription, either you lying or you do somethings else that upset him.
No i'm not lying and really i don't know why he ban me. He ban me twice on the next month when i cancel pixiv subscription.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Do you get your money back when you cancel your subscription?
There is no refund after canceling your subscription. And I'm deleting my subscription almost on the last day. Scriptor is weird because he doesn't send any information why he ban people. Maybe he ban me because I use activation link to his discord from kemono site? and he see when a subscription is activated/deactivated and when a discord account is activated on his channel.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: guitarhero47

Kuatt

Mar 10, 2017
As someone who has cancelled Scriptor's subscription (I like to spread the money around) and has NOT been banned from the discord, I can tell you what happened.

Robert84 is a bit "special". English is not his first language (I think he's polish?) and so he has some trouble with subtlety and things like that. He also is, let's call it, very enthusiastic about what he wants. To the point of obnoxiousness.

So he started incessantly asking questions and making demands: "is the game going to contain this?", "you should put that in the game", and so on, and so on, almost without pause. He did exactly the same thing on Torei's discord (where the Lost in Laminate game is based) and I think the result was the same.

In the beginning people were a bit understanding because hey, he's clearly not that aware of how he sounds (or maybe he is) on account of different languages and everything, and he seems really into it. But he was warned a couple of times that the incessant questions and demands were a bit tiring, and to give it a rest.

He didn't give it a rest.

So the mods opted to give him a time ban (a couple days I think), to see if he got the message.

He didn't.

And so things ended badly for him.

Scriptor has actually mentioned having a "nasty" interaction on private messages with someone regarding suggestions for the game, and I suspect I know who that interaction was with, but I have no way of knowing for sure.

So no, you don't get banned for cancelling the subscription. You do get banned for not adhering to a basic understanding of politeness.

Nov 5, 2018
As someone who has cancelled Scriptor's subscription (I like to spread the money around) and has NOT been banned from the discord, I can tell you what happened.

Robert84 is a bit "special". English is not his first language (I think he's polish?) and so he has some trouble with subtlety and things like that. He also is, let's call it, very enthusiastic about what he wants. To the point of obnoxiousness.

So he started incessantly asking questions and making demands: "is the game going to contain this?", "you should put that in the game", and so on, and so on, almost without pause. He did exactly the same thing on Torei's discord (where the Lost in Laminate game is based) and I think the result was the same.

In the beginning people were a bit understanding because hey, he's clearly not that aware of how he sounds (or maybe he is) on account of different languages and everything, and he seems really into it. But he was warned a couple of times that the incessant questions and demands were a bit tiring, and to give it a rest.

So the mods opted to give him a time ban (a couple days I think), to see if he got the message.

He didn't.

Scriptor has actually mentioned having a "nasty" interaction on private messages with someone regarding suggestions for the game, and I suspect I know who that interaction was with, but I have no way of knowing for sure.

So no, you don't get banned for cancelling the subscription. You do get banned for not adhering to a basic understanding of politeness.
OH THIS GUY! Yeah I remember him. And yeah, no, he definitely did not get banned for subscribing and unsubscribing. I've also subscribed and unsubscribed, twice before, even, and uh, yeah, no, I didn't get banned either.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018

He didn't.

No it's not. Scriptor talk to me on deviantart.

First account ban:

Reason for ban "incitement to piracy and use kemono and other pirate sites"

Ok i talk about piracy but not in his discord channel but only in F95. So he monitored piracy site ?

Second account ban:

You use the same credit card.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kuatt

Lisan Al-Gaib

Jan 20, 2023
First of all, I've subbed to Scriptor for 5 months in total. 2 as a Tier III, 2 as a Tier II, and once as a Tier IV, and i find it really hard to believe he banned you just for unsubscribing, considering i subbed as a Tier IV on accident, unsubbed and nothing happened.

And second of all, you gotta be kind of a mingebag for you to talk about pirating his game, get banned, and try to subscribe to him again with the same card mate.

• Haha
Reactions: GamingChairMerchant
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes