Kuatt

Mar 10, 2017
No it's not. Scriptor talk to me on deviantart.

First account ban:

Reason for ban "incitement to piracy and use kemono and other pirate sites"

Ok i talk about piracy but not in his discord channel but only in F95. So he monitored piracy site ?

Second account ban:

You use the same credit card.
Ok, I'll concede he didn't ban you for being rude then (although it probably didn't help).

But it still sounds like he didn't ban you just for cancelling the subscription either.

timtw19

Dec 16, 2021
For real? that is so stupid to ban you just because your cancel subscription, either you lying or you do somethings else that upset him.
Hes lying. Ive done it multiple times never banned lol. The whole point of the subscription is to sell it. He probably got caught uploading it to some sort of 3rd party website such as this one.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Hes lying. Ive done it multiple times never banned lol. The whole point of the subscription is to sell it. He probably got caught uploading it to some sort of 3rd party website such as this one.
No I'm not lying. Scriptor ban me not for canceling subscription but because on this page I was talking about downloading his content from f95 and kemono. I have the same id on f95, pixiv and discord so he search me on pixiv and discord. And no, I'm not uploading his content to this or other pirate site. So Scripttor is an asshole in my opinion. This is end.

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
So the next arc will be the Thornvine estate, what do you think the latex style will be ?

kacchon2

Jul 20, 2020
is that confimed?
Yeah they said so on their pixiv. Had an update that laid out it was going to be a more compact world with no boss or side quest, but instead two major branching paths that they could (hopefully) finish by the next two updates.

The content itself content idk, maybe someone with access to the exclusive updates would know.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes