PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I freaking love that we get to turn the tables on some antagonists in the game, so satisfying.
Edit: The Primrose fight is top notch.

Last edited:

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Imagine if the dev wasnt a stubborn bastard and actually worked with or hired people to help him make this game better and faster...

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I just realised how fucked up the gallery is,the dev said that if you unlock a fail state that it will be unlocked for all saves however the truth is that loading a different save fucks up both the earlier and current save plus unlocking some fail states erases others and unlocking some like those of the bosses unlocks some you didnt have only for it to all go away by 1 mistake or wanting to replay a part of the game like serving the bosses or unrepeated enemies like the jakal.

Plus anyone has any ideas if those stats like trust between Kate and Jack matter? And even saw one for morality. Probably now they dont have any meaning but the devs might just "forget" about them later on.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
I have a question. If choosing submissive or aggressive dialog option has any inpact on the game?
Not like overall impact and further more - all scenes will be almost the same. The difference here only with Kathleen's face (happy or angry/scared) and dialogues.

kacchon2

Jul 20, 2020
I have a question. If choosing submissive or aggressive dialog option has any inpact on the game?
Sometimes the only difference is that red dialogue is less consensual than purple, and the scenes or routes are different in some way. I would try to save before those kind of encounters so you can see both scenes or routes.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I am in lost sand. Any walkthrough? I earned some money but how much is enough to clear the pyramid with enough weapons? :)
Man tell me this is a joke,this game is one of the easiest you could ask for on this site and overall,money isnt a problem,I didnt even have to grind,lvl isnt that important either and its level cap per world is very small,easy to reach it without trying,map is incredibly small so its impossible to get lost.

Reactions: notwavman

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Sometimes the only difference is that red dialogue is less consensual than purple, and the scenes or routes are different in some way. I would try to save before those kind of encounters so you can see both scenes or routes.
You mean pink,Red is non con and pink is con,purple means a failstate,though people werent so dimwitted as it was explained aswell.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes