Lisan Al-Gaib

Jan 20, 2023
Idk what it is about this, but the rendering of this game is awful for me. Maybe it's the graphics card, but I can barely even open the menu as my PC is nearly exploding upon starting the game. It's on the potato version, and I don't have a potato PC really, though not the best either so I'm not sure.
Specs?

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
gotta make it public friend, thank you ~~
Here:

Idk what it is about this, but the rendering of this game is awful for me. Maybe it's the graphics card, but I can barely even open the menu as my PC is nearly exploding upon starting the game. It's on the potato version, and I don't have a potato PC really, though not the best either so I'm not sure.
It's like that for me as well for any version past 0.24.2. I suspect that's what the latest extra update files provided alongside in the newest builds in the previous page are for-to add on top of the previous builds of the game for optimized performance but I can't say for sure at the moment because my saves stop right before entering the core of the facility with SOPHIA to begin her experiment trials.

quiethidden

May 2, 2022
Sorry to bother you all, but could someone please share a save file with the new version in the gallery room? I’d like to see the new stuff with the maids but I can’t get that far. I can only play the potato version and even it lags very slowly to the point where I can’t run past any enemies in the first level.

Sep 13, 2021
Here:

It's like that for me as well for any version past 0.24.2. I suspect that's what the latest extra update files provided alongside in the newest builds in the previous page are for-to add on top of the previous builds of the game for optimized performance but I can't say for sure at the moment because my saves stop right before entering the core of the facility with SOPHIA to begin her experiment trials.
So essentially, just look and see if I can play up until version 0.24.2. until it's fixed? I mean it's not like I'm rushing for the latest update, since this is the first time I've seen this game.

Sep 13, 2021
I'm not exactly sure what to give in this case. It's definitely the graphics card, since that is outdated and I've had Vampire Survivors on steam which had this same issue for many players (though got a fix for it.) I think it might be a dev-side thing for it accidentally having been coded to read some graphical thing wrong. Since despite it being an AMD Radeon R7 200, the rest of my PC has just helped me run some decently heavy games.

Also note I just found out: I think similarly to that, whenever ALT + TAB-ing, my PC doesn't instantly explode at all. In fact the opposite happens, and it runs smoothly despite the game being in the background. It seems to solely be some weird rendering thing, though obviously I'm not an expert on the matter so I don't exactly know what to do. Guess I'll have to wait for someone to drop a 0.24.2 file if that works better?

Last edited:

Kunju

Mar 18, 2018
any way for 720 p version, before it worked fine (v 23.1) but now even potato version is not working

Hydragon98

Mar 3, 2018
For example, I set myself the maximum number of saves - 200

Now I have completely completed the game and all the scenes are saved

Hydragon98

Mar 3, 2018
Sex toy factory what is the password of the security guard in and where can I find his password?
What's the password there and I wonder where the hint was that should tell what the password is.
take a screenshot of the location you are in and I will tell you the password

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes