Mega

LINUX:

Mega

POTATO VERSIONS (1600x900 resolution):

WINDOWS:

Mega

LINUX:

Mega

UPDATE FILES ONLY (for if you don’t want to re-download the entire game and know what you’re doing; just drop the www folder inside your game directory (where the .exe is) and overwrite everything):

QUAD-HD:

Mega

POTATO:

Mega
Thank you Prince of Darkness!

ichistan

Jan 9, 2023
When there would be a legal option to skip chapters, thats quite annoying that I need to recomplete other chapters several times when new game version comes to playthroug new content :rolleyes:

BigPuppy

Nov 23, 2018
When there would be a legal option to skip chapters, thats quite annoying that I need to recomplete other chapters several times when new game version comes to playthroug new content :rolleyes:
You can just copy the Saves folder to the new install.

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
are there any tips for the game, English is not my native language and I don’t understand riddles well
1. Make a screen of the monitor.
2. You load the screen in the Yandex browser (maybe with Google or Opera this is also possible, but I personally use Yandex).
3.Right mouse button - translate.
English is also not my native language, I understand it in general, but when I can’t read it right away, I use the scheme indicated above, it helps me a lot.
Of course, problems may arise, the browser does not always recognize all words (especially italics), but in general the scheme is very convenient and does not greatly interfere with the gameplay.

Sep 13, 2021
Idk what it is about this, but the rendering of this game is awful for me. Maybe it's the graphics card, but I can barely even open the menu as my PC is nearly exploding upon starting the game. It's on the potato version, and I don't have a potato PC really, though not the best either so I'm not sure.

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
I agree with getting a saved file to play the new updated stuff, having to repeat every single time is kind of tiring

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes