VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
I think it's high time for the author to take steps to ensure that past saves can be carry on into the latest version because the game is getting progressively lengthy.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Giappofiga

Apr 27, 2020
You can't re'watch the scene of lysi being sold to the street thugs ateryou beat her in the fight :C.
will the dev change this?

Kinky Desires

Sep 5, 2022
I think it's high time for the author to take steps to ensure that past saves can be carry on into the latest version because the game is getting progressively lengthy.
I've never had any problems loading saves from the previous version when a new version is released. Just go into the old version's game folder, find the folder labelled 'www' and open it, then copy the 'save' folder from there into the 'www' folder of the new version

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Its annoying and if you ask me bad business practice to release such small updates that can barely be called updates,for example this one is just the introduction plus 2 or 3 scenes and thats about it,nothing substantial and the map and the interactions are practically non existant,I get he needs to release something to keep the people interested but there has to be something to play for more than 5 minutes.

Reactions: Lena.Light

Whysoslow9000

Jul 28, 2022
Interesting game, but i have no idea about riddles so if this game is all about riddle i have to give up
Riddles are for either unlocking access to some of the chests with items, (nice to have but unneccesary) or bypasing some fights(actively counterproductive if you want to see all the content). So if that is your primary concern, don't worry. You can get all the content without solving a single riddle.

GCatch

Jul 19, 2022
Interesting game, but i have no idea about riddles so if this game is all about riddle i have to give up
I just google the riddles (typically google first 3-4 words) and there are answers : )) (I mean those with the riddles. 2nd world is easy - 9 for cat lives, 911 for help and 1234 for safest password in the world).

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
Last time I played this was when End of Content was after the 2nd world. Does anyone have a save for around that part - I don't want to replay lol.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes