4.30 star(s) 13 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
died wail playing League of Legends.

at least the dev is generous enough to let me see the scene with the aunt/friend mom, i was mainly aiming for her.

not a fan of girls with face piercing & i didn't wanna date or sleep with scripted girls that fell in love with me just for helping them a little, having them as friends is enough. thank you dev, it was nice of you to give me the option to say no to both.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImariKurumi

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Lol, i really thought there'll be a single ending. Was committed and kept my save hahaha...

died wail playing League of Legends.

at least the dev is generous enough to let me see the scene with the aunt/friend mom, i was mainly aiming for her.

not a fan of girls with face piercing & i didn't wanna date or sleep with scripted girls that fell in love with me just for helping them a little, having them as friends is enough. thank you dev, it was nice of you to give me the option to say no to both.
Yea i was all for the aunt too hahahahah!!!!

soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
meh... the game so boring our only choice in first chapter is to make love with ugly blue hair girl. my suggestion make it kinetic because the choice doesnt matter much

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for No Expectation [Ch.3] [Mr Georgie]

Download android port v1.0 (Completed)
| |
(591 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Reactions: tomabro
4.30 star(s) 13 Votes