Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As always, thank you all for your help in narrowing this down.

Fix is up, and let me start by apologizing for the delay. I think it took me all of six seconds to actually figure out what the issue was. Just took me a little longer than that to find the time to test and be sure of my correctness.
What had happened was fixes for two separate issues were installed, but they just fixed the same thing separately.

So whenever the "make sure this fires straight" fix went off, the "make sure this doesn't happen" fix also happened, just further along in the sequence. This lead to a conflict, which caused the issue.
It's fixed now and should be safe to download.

Buldozer

Mar 4, 2019
Still get "shrink cock" instead of others options (when i'm casting and target is slaver) with option "backlash on caster" enabled.

Last edited:

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
I hope I didnt miss someone else bringing this up already when i was skimming through, seems significant enough that I must of. Rigged biomancy (at least when someone other than the PC is casting it) seems to very frequently cast improve beauty instead of the selected option. I'll try to do more testing of when its happening. (suddenly my camp is full of exceptional beauty's lol)
That's not a bug, that's a feature.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Updates up, links are in the OP.

Changelog:
-Change Race is back to being similar to what it was before. PC Change Race is still a risk, as Bedlam refuses to make the game compliant towards player alterations.
-Requested features, "Mind Break" and "No Men" were added. "Instant Mind Break" is on its way, it just seems to be breaking things, so I'm testing and fixing it. "Mind Break" skips everything up to the breaking them, meaning you only need to do four(?) steps, as opposed to 10-15.
-Bunch of small adjustments.

Please let me know if anything breaks, especially with Race Change. I worked within Bedlam's code, so it should be smooth, but we all know how wrong I like to be.

So yes. Merry Christmas! Here's your gift.
It's a day late (apologies), but... ya, there is no but. I'm just pleased I was able to get 'er done.
First off, Happy New Year and thanks for the gift!

Second, how do I access these? I don't see either one of these in the "Roll the Dice" menu or in the regular character menus. Do they just appear as extra options in Bio and Hyp/Dom?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016

edited version sets required gold to win the game at 2B
Thank you as always! I'll actually update the OP soon with those links like I said I would... a great number of regalia's ago.

Still get "shrink cock" instead of "increase height" (when i'm casting and target is slaver) with option "backlash on caster" enabled.
Gimme a minute... Mmm, the only scenario where that should be possible with the current settings is if dickery was activating every time, but that should very much be impossible.
Despite that, I can absolutely recreate it under those circumstances. I'll take some time tonight and see if I can work out a fix.

That's not a bug, that's a feature.
First off, Happy New Year and thanks for the gift!

Second, how do I access these? I don't see either one of these in the "Roll the Dice" menu or in the regular character menus. Do they just appear as extra options in Bio and Hyp/Dom?
Happy New Year to you as well!

"Change Race" is exactly where it is normally, under Biomancy. The only difference is there is an additional menu when clicking it to let you select the targets race. You'll only get this option while Rigged Bio is active.
"Mind Break" is found when you have Dominator, under the Hypnosis/Dominator menu in Loaded Dice. It should appear below "Anti-Mind Break" after selecting your success/fail for the skill.
"No Men" is found under "Respect Adjustment", alongside "Yes Men". It does the opposite of "Yes Men" and makes everything treat you like dirt. At least during the respect checks.

I should probably properly update the OP to let everyone know this.

Reactions: Jaxter

addasus

Oct 30, 2019

edited version sets required gold to win the game at 2B
Is anyone else encountering a bug in the Regalia version of this where saves don't load properly? I can load things just fine for a while, but after a day or so, loading a save will have all my characters as normal, but without any of their data, player included. If I finish day, my rule is inevitably challenged, and after that conflict is resolved everything is just dashes.

This typically happens a day or two after a run begins. Not sure if the trigger is turning off my computer, or something else.

Not playing in incognito mode or something like that, and even exporting a save before things go screwy and importing it doesn't do fix it.

Thank you as always! I'll actually update the OP soon with those links like I said I would... a great number of regalia's ago.

Gimme a minute... Mmm, the only scenario where that should be possible with the current settings is if dickery was activating every time, but that should very much be impossible.
Despite that, I can absolutely recreate it under those circumstances. I'll take some time tonight and see if I can work out a fix.

Happy New Year to you as well!

"Change Race" is exactly where it is normally, under Biomancy. The only difference is there is an additional menu when clicking it to let you select the targets race. You'll only get this option while Rigged Bio is active.
"Mind Break" is found when you have Dominator, under the Hypnosis/Dominator menu in Loaded Dice. It should appear below "Anti-Mind Break" after selecting your success/fail for the skill.
"No Men" is found under "Respect Adjustment", alongside "Yes Men". It does the opposite of "Yes Men" and makes everything treat you like dirt. At least during the respect checks.

I should probably properly update the OP to let everyone know this.
Can you enable that feature when a slaver but not the PC has the Dominator trait?

Also, I'm having a bug with Biomancy where it seems like I can't get Elven Flexibility to fire on the PC at all, and can't seem to get it on characters that already have Agile.

Thanks for all the great work both of you do!

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Can you enable that feature when a slaver but not the PC has the Dominator trait?

Also, I'm having a bug with Biomancy where it seems like I can't get Elven Flexibility to fire on the PC at all, and can't seem to get it on characters that already have Agile.

I can take a look into doing that. With any luck it should be easy to set it to check the whole crew for the flag, rather than just the PC. If not... we'll have to see if I can figure something out.

As to the issue with biomancy, I can't seem to replicate it. I've tried it against a number of scenarios and the event always fires and generates the aspect just fine. That's nothing new, though. I wouldn't have nearly the number of bug reports I do if that was a foolproof way of testing.

Do you recall what races the NPC's and your PC were? Were you the one casting, or was it an NPC? If NPC, was it a unique? Did you have exceptional results turned on?
Really, any additional details you can recall would be phenomenally helpful.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Can confirm that PC Biomancer casting Exceptional agility on a female Wastelander doesn't result in Elven Flexibility like it should, at least. (Futa Gorgon PC should it matter.)

Similar thing with the Exceptional Resilience result... hardened flesh? IDR what it's called. Doesn't work on a female Dark Elf either, or on backlash on the PC.

Actually, I don't think the Exceptional Strength result fires at all regardless of who you're trying to use it on and height/size being sufficient.

Don't think backlashing Shrink Ass on the PC is working properly either. 'Least so far it's just consistently failed.

In several cases the feedback text looked like the game thought it was failing some attempt to modify something in/on/about the face, if that helps.

Random aside that's nigh certainly at Bedlam's side but might be worth noting - Gorgons apparently should get Elven Flexibility and, if dicked, the Lizardman double cocks au naturel - a PC one does at least, and automatically double-dicks when futa transformed (through Corruption in this case) - which makes sense given the lore explicitly states they're DElf/Lizardboy crossbreeds. Neither, however, appears to be present on a randomly generated NPC Gorgon futa slaver in the starting lineup. :/

Last edited:

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Is anyone else encountering a bug in the Regalia version of this where saves don't load properly? I can load things just fine for a while, but after a day or so, loading a save will have all my characters as normal, but without any of their data, player included. If I finish day, my rule is inevitably challenged, and after that conflict is resolved everything is just dashes.

This typically happens a day or two after a run begins. Not sure if the trigger is turning off my computer, or something else.

Not playing in incognito mode or something like that, and even exporting a save before things go screwy and importing it doesn't do fix it.

I've been saving and loading a lot with no problems, but I have no clue what I'm doing with the regelia thing so can't really help you there sorry.

Elven flexibility has been a bug for a while I think

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
do you have too many missions going out !? saw a version or 2 ago, having too many missions active, would cause issues making a save . even Rags version seems to react bad to too many missions going out at the same time.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
do you have too many missions going out !? saw a version or 2 ago, having too many missions active, would cause issues making a save . even Rags version seems to react bad to too many missions going out at the same time.
I know this is a RAGS limitation (anything above 20 missions current is highly unstable), again Bedlam stretching RAGS to beyond the breaking point (but that is also why 20 slavers is the default limit). I'm not sure why Regalia would be having the same issue, unless the conversion process picks up the bad processes from RAGS?

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I can take a look into doing that. With any luck it should be easy to set it to check the whole crew for the flag, rather than just the PC. If not... we'll have to see if I can figure something out.

As to the issue with biomancy, I can't seem to replicate it. I've tried it against a number of scenarios and the event always fires and generates the aspect just fine. That's nothing new, though. I wouldn't have nearly the number of bug reports I do if that was a foolproof way of testing.

Do you recall what races the NPC's and your PC were? Were you the one casting, or was it an NPC? If NPC, was it a unique? Did you have exceptional results turned on?
Really, any additional details you can recall would be phenomenally helpful.
Elven Flexibility is kind of selective of its not firing. It doesn't work on Cathayans, male (like my character) or female, whether I'm casting it or using an NPC, like the unique Drow, Aruviel Nightkiss, but will work on others like the Northerner IceBreaker characters.

And yes, the Exceptional results were turned on.

If that is the case, it'd have to retroactively affect all saves, because even saves that were made immediately after character creation without taking any assignments are corrupted as well.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
If that is the case, it'd have to retroactively affect all saves, because even saves that were made immediately after character creation without taking any assignments are corrupted as well.
Are you loading them fresh (from when you first launch RAGS) or did you try to load it after failing a different load?

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Are you loading them fresh (from when you first launch RAGS) or did you try to load it after failing a different load?
I'm using the Regalia version, but doing it fresh. Start up, get to the part where it says "I just want to load a game," click that, click load, and then I see it's a dead end.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I'm using the Regalia version, but doing it fresh. Start up, get to the part where it says "I just want to load a game," click that, click load, and then I see it's a dead end.
I'm not sure I can help you... I haven't taken any time to look at/through Regalia and how the system works.

I know for RAGS if you create a fresh save at the start of a play through, it will pretty much always be able to load it at the start unless you change the game (either through an update or modding). So ya, somebody with more Regalia experience will need to look into that.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
A couple of issues with the Regalia version:

1. Into the Depths doesn't ever seem to complete. I've got a couple of slavers who have been on the mission for weeks now.
2. Other than "Hold Back the Dark," common missions in Deep Mountains don't seem to be spawning. Specifically, I haven't seen "House of Ill Repute" or "Changing Places" since the update. Even if I use Loaded Dice to ensure common missions only, the game just doesn't spawn any missions at all.

I haven't tested the RAGS version on this.

EDIT: Confirmed issue #2 in the latest RAGS version. Forced common assignments, ensured a critical result for exploration, only 1 mission, "Hold Back the Dark," spawned.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChaosSorceress

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
A couple of issues with the Regalia version:

1. Into the Depths doesn't ever seem to complete. I've got a couple of slavers who have been on the mission for weeks now.
2. Other than "Hold Back the Dark," common missions in Deep Mountains don't seem to be spawning. Specifically, I haven't seen "House of Ill Repute" or "Changing Places" since the update. Even if I use Loaded Dice to ensure common missions only, the game just doesn't spawn any missions at all.

I haven't tested the RAGS version on this.

EDIT: Confirmed issue #2 in the latest RAGS version. Forced common assignments, ensured a critical result for exploration, only 1 mission, "Hold Back the Dark," spawned.
Make sure you don't have too many assignments. If you have more than 20 assignments overall, it sometimes fails to generate them.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I tested this with a new game as the first exploration. It's definitely not that.
Well, I took apart the game to see what was going on and I can't find "Changing Places" Assignment. It's in the dice roll to create it, but it doesn't actually have an assignment. So either Bedlam intentionally did that, or accidentally did it... (unless Frank did it when he created the mod, but it's nowhere near where he typically edits his stuff from what I can see).

"House of Ill Repute" on the other hand has an assignment, and the dice can roll it... So I think there is another variable I'm not seeing (like needed to be x number of days before it can show up).

Reactions: Jaxter
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes