• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 13, 2017
it's not, lol. i tried to do it myself a couple versions back, but failed miserably :KEK:
The joke is, I pretty much did what FourthSea's described in:

Uh yeah here's a regalia version

Probably messed something up though, all I did was add the new images folder and Game.js to the previous regalia version that wultir uploaded...
and that's the extend of my "wisdom".:KEK:

More precisely, I just copy-pasted from exported game folder js/game.js to older noHaven/regalia/game, and updated images folder, that's literally it!

Oh, and before that I wasted about 12 hours trying to follow this guide without any luck. Then I started comparing file structures...

Last edited:
Reactions: a3on

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for the quick update, seems to be working great so far.

I can't seem to find the new numbers for the variables array on this update tho, I tried to play with the numbers a little but no luck.
Did someone find the new values ?
you can just enter

TheGame.Variables

and click on them, you then get the ranges. if you click on those you can see the variable names so you can look for those. i did have a quick look yesterday before sleeping so my memory is not reliable but i think it was 489 or 589. if you're lucky i was right else you need to look yourself ;)

*edited for spelling :cautious:
*edit 2 should've read the whole thread before posting :rolleyes: and i wasn't even right about the numbers :cry:

Last edited:

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
I hope I didnt miss someone else bringing this up already when i was skimming through, seems significant enough that I must of. Rigged biomancy (at least when someone other than the PC is casting it) seems to very frequently cast improve beauty instead of the selected option. I'll try to do more testing of when its happening. (suddenly my camp is full of exceptional beauty's lol)

Reactions: Jaxter

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I hope I didnt miss someone else bringing this up already when i was skimming through, seems significant enough that I must of. Rigged biomancy (at least when someone other than the PC is casting it) seems to very frequently cast improve beauty instead of the selected option. I'll try to do more testing of when its happening. (suddenly my camp is full of exceptional beauty's lol)
there is a bug with biomancy
'increase flexibility' is now the same as 'enhance beauty'
I definitely noticed that one, seemed like there were others that did it too, i didnt keep a list sadly
Either I screwed something up or something slipped past bedlam. Both possible, but I'm betting I'm the cause. I'll take a look and see what I did that might've caused it.
Just knowing that they're firing the wrong event narrows down the possibilities to a: said event was overwritten with 'enhance beauty' or b: the event flags are wrong, causing 'enhance beauty' to fire in place of the correct event.
I'll get 'er sorted out as quickly as I can.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
well the other thing is that it gives the text of a cast gone wrong always, with "always suceed', 'intended target' selected it always gives the

"....Something seems to be wrong though as the web to you looks decidedly crooked and the look of panic that just flashed across their face doesn't build confidence either....."

text. and then sometimes it does the expected thing. As Numbnutts said the flexibility thing reliably fires the beauty enhancement, I felt like there were some other exceptionally squirrelly things going on, but I didn't take notes and biomancy has always been a little squirrelly.

ReasonableDaemon

May 28, 2020
Found a bug, and I think I've nailed down reproduction on it. If you take a slaver, have them fail Quick As You Like for the outfit (may not be necessary, but I usually do), and then enslave them, it'll still fire off evening events as if they were a slaver sometimes. This is mostly harmless, but if they get drunk, it seems to mess with the code that clears hangovers and they're stuck in the hungover state forever, which means they can't be interacted with in a lot of ways.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Found a bug, and I think I've nailed down reproduction on it. If you take a slaver, have them fail Quick As You Like for the outfit (may not be necessary, but I usually do), and then enslave them, it'll still fire off evening events as if they were a slaver sometimes. This is mostly harmless, but if they get drunk, it seems to mess with the code that clears hangovers and they're stuck in the hungover state forever, which means they can't be interacted with in a lot of ways.
That seems like a bug in the base game more than the LD Mod.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah, biomancy is a mess. For me most options is now the same as "shrink cock".
What are your LD options, who is casting, who is being targeted, and anything else you think you are doing while this is happening, please.

I'm not having any serious issues, so I'm trying to narrow down where the problem is so Frank doesn't have to spend time looking at all of Biomancy >.>

Buldozer

Mar 4, 2019
I'm caster(human noble male) and target is slaver(ork male). LD options is "always succeed"(intended target).

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, biomancy is a mess. For me most options is now the same as "shrink cock".
yep definitely ran into that one as well, slaver caster (the unique keldan one), "always succeed"(intended target) as well. interesting that its not happening to everyone :(

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Target a slave or slaver?
Brilliant! (sorry working from memory haven't booted up in a few days) I am pretty sure it was extra buggy targeting slavers. It's possible whatever i ran into targeting slaves was the run of the mill bugs. I never expect it to work 100% lol

Edit: this is why tech support people always have to ask the stupid questions. it can be easy to miss the forest for the trees. I hope that it really is as straightforward as that. Thanks again to Frank and everyone that contributes (obviously bedlam too)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes