• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Biomancy doesn't work right. It isn't hitting the intended target. Seems to work even less when casting through Lady Ariana.
Known issue, with all the changes with Biomancy this patch. Frank thinks he has a fix. We will have to see if anything else is going on with the hot fix.

Reactions: Jaxter

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
So I don't have to make my entire character again when starting a new game. Or can you do copy a character in some other way?
Regalia has nifty way of adding/removing traits. all of them are accessible (if you know what you're doing).
aaa.png
these are my untrained slaver reserved for guard duty. what i've shown you before was my PC with Malevolence and Corrupter (which you can't really get on a PC, as far as i remember at least).
just do a quickstart (or scenario) and mod your chars yourself.

here are the variables (that i mostly use):
Code:
TheGame.Variables[118]  <- assignment array. personally using this to reduce active mission timer to 1 day. gold and supply reward is also here. success chance too, but i still can't figure out how to make it works, lol. frank got that covered with LD rng. so i don't bother.
TheGame.Variables[296]  <- second number array. exp/max exp is here, hypno trigger too, also some body mod like height and stuff. morale is also here iirc.
TheGame.Variables[307]  <- slaver array. the one you probably need, edit slaver/slaves name, race, traits, aspect, trainings, clothing, mounts. almost everything
TheGame.Variables[309]  <- slaver number array. secondary variables, contain mostly body mod, like peepee size, boobie size and stuff
TheGame.Timers[230]  <- level up traits. use this if you don't wanna break (most of) your game immersion. you can make specific traits guaranteed to appear during level up. but PC can't get traits on level up, so, only useful for slavers.
the variables may change on updates. but usually only shifted by one or two numbers. shouldn't be that hard to find.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Regalia has nifty way of adding/removing traits. all of them are accessible (if you know what you're doing).
View attachment 1553853
these are my untrained slaver reserved for guard duty. what i've shown you before was my PC with Malevolence and Corrupter (which you can't really get on a PC, as far as i remember at least).
just do a quickstart (or scenario) and mod your chars yourself.

here are the variables (that i mostly use):
Code:
TheGame.Variables[118]  <- assignment array. personally using this to reduce active mission timer to 1 day. gold and supply reward is also here. success chance too, but i still can't figure out how to make it works, lol. frank got that covered with LD rng. so i don't bother.
TheGame.Variables[296]  <- second number array. exp/max exp is here, hypno trigger too, also some body mod like height and stuff. morale is also here iirc.
TheGame.Variables[307]  <- slaver array. the one you probably need, edit slaver/slaves name, race, traits, aspect, trainings, clothing, mounts. almost everything
TheGame.Variables[309]  <- slaver number array. secondary variables, contain mostly body mod, like peepee size, boobie size and stuff
TheGame.Timers[230]  <- level up traits. use this if you don't wanna break (most of) your game immersion. you can make specific traits guaranteed to appear during level up. but PC can't get traits on level up, so, only useful for slavers.
the variables may change on updates. but usually only shifted by one or two numbers. shouldn't be that hard to find.
how are you editing this?

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
4. The mission is Temple Takeover in the Plains. It triggers correctly if you convince the nun to join you, but ya... I have tried several methods to get the slave method to work, but there is something preventing it (at this point I think if they have Submissive/Obedient it won't work).
Don't you automatically get Submissive/Obedient in order to get to Dominance training, or are those just results from Critical Success?

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
basic obedience training gives submissive on crit or successs, advanced obedience gives obedient on crit if they had submissive though yeah, if you want to train someone as a dom slaver then set it as success rather than crit. and then basic dom will give switch if you crit and advanced dom will make it just dom if you crit it. though don't think you can revert someone who is obedient.

Aug 23, 2018
I dont get something, is gorgon a male only race? I have the general orders option set on female only slavers and yet on three different saves i did the mission and i got a male slaver

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Is it just me or does Change-Race just turn people into something random and not useful?

I dont get something, is gorgon a male only race? I have the general orders option set on female only slavers and yet on three different saves i did the mission and i got a male slaver
Maybe Gorgon is the male version of Lamia?

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Is it just me or does Change-Race just turn people into something random and not useful?

Maybe Gorgon is the male version of Lamia?
That's one of the things I'm correcting. I'm rebuilding my earlier Change Race around bedlam's, so it can have the stability of being made for his code, and the "actually does something nice" that comes with being a cheat.

It's the last thing I have to do before uploading, everything else (bug fixes and manageable requests) are finished, so it shouldn't be much longer. It doesn't even need any significant testing, as I did all that before starting the build of the altered change race, just in case it was such a shitshow that I wanted to delay it.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017

Gorgon can be either male or female, but certain missions will have specific rewards (read either assignment description or rewards screen, it will tell you if they have a specific gender). So even if you have a "preference" set, it can't give you something that isn't coded in.

Aug 23, 2018
yeah i know they do but the gorgon one doesnt. Also it usually just doesnt let you go on the assignment if you have female slaves only preference checked.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
yeah i know they do but the gorgon one doesnt. Also it usually just doesnt let you go on the assignment if you have female slaves only preference checked.
I do a lot of looking and modifying assignments, there are only 3 assignments that I know of that won't allow you to start them if you have a preference set (Bedlam did it for like 3 months then stopped doing it as far as I know). Most of Assignments will do a gender roll (if you don't have a preference set, or a have a dual preference set). A simple example of this is Forgotten Temple in the Ever Forest. If you have the only female slavers preference set, you can still get a male lizardman slaver, because that is the only option available if it rolls a slaver.

If you give me the name of the Assignment and I'll double check it for you.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes