• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Once you go Regalia, there's no turning back! Here's an updated game version for wultnir's (I think) UI. I think I did everything right and it seems to work, but I'm a total n00b, so use at your own risk!

Password: f5slao76rk
i love you :*
i love frank too, but i love you :*
Missed your initial post somehow, but ya, I'm with A3on.
Thank you very much for doing this.

-
Am I really the only one who experiences this?
Probably not. Unless you've done something to the game yourself, any issue in one copy will be with all copies.
That said, I haven't experienced it. When I test the mod stability prior to uploading, I do short (1 or 2 months) tests for each function, just to make sure each one is working and not hitting a hiccup (biomancy has proven exceptionally resistant to to this). This is followed by a longer, 10 to 13 month, test to make sure the mods impact on gameplay doesn't kill the engine, or that nothing breaks in an unforgivable way during a longer game.
Even in the long tests I've never noticed an issue like what your experiencing, but I also wasn't looking for it. It very well could have started to crop up, but I might've shrugged it off as "RAGS throwing a fit".

I have to do a long test for the current version of the game once I've finished toying with biomancy, so I'll make sure to watch out for the issue as you described it, and see if I can find it. I'll do a full 24 months before calling it as well, just to make sure I'm not quitting before it starts occurring and to give it time to become exaggerated and unmissable.

That all said, whether or not I can reproduce it, if you can upload a save for me to play with, that'd be extremely helpful.

I also want to clarify something: When you say "with or without the cheat mod" do you mean it occurs in the base game where the mod isn't installed, or that it occurs whether or not you use any of the cheats while using the loaded dice version?

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
There's a bug with Armours—the list displays and updates properly, but selecting any of the entries on it just gives the message that there are no armours available.

I know that it sometimes works as intended (I thought that adding more stuff to Clothing and Armours sections might change something, but it doesn't), but I haven't figured when.

This has happened in two playthroughs, both with a drow male, using Mikaela bonus (her wardrobe also doesn't work, but I don't think that's new). I'm also pretty certain that the issue was there from the start.

Reactions: Jaxter and User1810

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
There's a bug with Armours—the list displays and updates properly, but selecting any of the entries on it just gives the message that there are no armours available.

I know that it sometimes works as intended (I thought that adding more stuff to Clothing and Armours sections might change something, but it doesn't), but I haven't figured when.

This has happened in two playthroughs, both with a drow male, using Mikaela bonus (her wardrobe also doesn't work, but I don't think that's new). I'm also pretty certain that the issue was there from the start.
No, Mikaela's wardrobe used to work (I'll have to check last patch because I didn't use that one very much), but I know 2 patches ago LD worked.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone. I have a quick question. How exactly do I fill up the Head Slave encampment role? When you read about it, it says the slave may not be obedient or dominated and that I need 3 slaves(I currently have 8, most fill encampment roles and then the others fill either the camp bitches or bedwarmer roles.) However, if I try making a recently captured person a head slave, I can't do so because they have limited training or are bound, according to the game and if I train them then they can't become a head slave. So I'm a bit stuck on what I can do exactly. Any help would be appreciated.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Hello everyone. I have a quick question. How exactly do I fill up the Head Slave encampment role? When you read about it, it says the slave may not be obedient or dominated and that I need 3 slaves(I currently have 8, most fill encampment roles and then the others fill either the camp bitches or bedwarmer roles.) However, if I try making a recently captured person a head slave, I can't do so because they have limited training or are bound, according to the game and if I train them then they can't become a head slave. So I'm a bit stuck on what I can do exactly. Any help would be appreciated.
I don't usually fill that role, but if I recall then train them (Submissive is good, just not to Obedient status) and then do Dominance training. That way they should be loyal, but eager to lord over the other slaves.

Reactions: User1810

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
I don't usually fill that role, but if I recall then train them (Submissive is good, just not to Obedient status) and then do Dominance training. That way they should be loyal, but eager to lord over the other slaves.
Alright, thanks I shall give this a try!

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018

Unfortunately, the clothing/armor system is the most notoriously bugged part of the game. Though apparently, finally, in .962 it's supposedly fixed/improved. Supposedly.

Reactions: Jaxter
Sep 11, 2020
I had some bugs playing on 30.60 with this mod;

-When assigning the leader for slave training, instead of getting a success, I got no update at all. The assignment says "0 days remaining" and never finishes. When reloading a save before this happened, I suddenly see "assignments -1". As if the bug transcends time and space. Only when restarting rags will completely fix the problem.

-When selecting slavers for an assignment, I accidentally clicked on the loaded dice option. This gave me a slave named "..." with -120 will. Eventually I could sell this nameless slave.

-I couldn't see the body description of my slave leader. I might had too many traits/aspects?

Lastly, I don't know if this is in the scope of the mod, but it would be really nice if I could add/remove traits from slavers.
Maybe even a slaver editor, instead of a random group.

Anyway, awesome mod. Thanks.

EDIT: I just saw the Regalia(?) version. Will be checking that one out.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
-When assigning the leader for slave training, instead of getting a success, I got no update at all. The assignment says "0 days remaining" and never finishes. When reloading a save before this happened, I suddenly see "assignments -1". As if the bug transcends time and space. Only when restarting rags will completely fix the problem.

-When selecting slavers for an assignment, I accidentally clicked on the loaded dice option. This gave me a slave named "..." with -120 will. Eventually I could sell this nameless slave.
all these are most likely from the same thing : clicking the wrong thing when assigning mission.
and there's no fix for that, even in the base game. you just have to be careful.

the main reason i prefer Regalia is i can recover from this very quickly. (saving/loading is soooo much better, lol)

Oct 13, 2017
I had some bugs playing on 30.60 with this mod;

-I couldn't see the body description of my slave leader. I might had too many traits/aspects?

Lastly, I don't know if this is in the scope of the mod, but it would be really nice if I could add/remove traits from slavers.
Maybe even a slaver editor, instead of a random group.

Anyway, awesome mod. Thanks.

EDIT: I just saw the Regalia(?) version. Will be checking that one out.
Regalia doesn't change anything nor it fixes any bugs, it's literally just a code export into much more effective engine. But to me, that effectiveness is what makes whole game playable, namely freezes are a lot shorter and rarer, and saving/loading happens in few seconds, instead of few minutes. Considering that even the base game has a lot of game breaking bugs, you don't want to be in situation where you think twice before saving.

Sep 11, 2020
Yeah, when I want to cancel an assignment things get really buggy. I sometimes want to cancel if I see the disaster rate is too high (or not high enough :cool:). I noticed active assignments getting removed, slaver selection screen getting stuck, "invalid target" messages.

I think I should learn to save often.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
A few quick things:

1) I've noticed that sometimes when I accept and start a mission it still shows up in the expiration counter, even though the slavers are away and they still complete the mission. This usually seems to happen for missions where you choose the objective (ie: Tall Tales). Is this just a glitch or am I getting duplicate missions only for one of them not to show up?

2) Any chance future modding could include a way to force encampment events? I really like getting the one where towns & taverns have extra/rarer slavers to hire, and since I tend to abuse the QoL and success modifiers (as well as the Assignment Adjuster) I'd rather get those rarer slavers instead of constantly picking between 3 human variants 90% of the time.

3) Is anyone still working on the No Haven Wiki? I was checking it a few weeks back while looking for a specific mission, but it's still pretty barren and has very little to offer on how to acquire unique characters (mission location/rarity, success/critical reward, if a specific group composition is needed, etc).

4) The mission I was looking for at the time was the Special mission where you take the rogue nun you either recruited or enslaved and send her in to grab someone new. Don't know if it's because of the mods I enabled, but for whatever reason I can't start the mission with her or any other slaver, even after going through Dominance training to promote her to slaver.

Reactions: Jaxter and User1810

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
i managed to sneak a witch for my bed warmer (slavedriver PC), but the game won't count the witch bonus, dangit :KEK:

3) Is anyone still working on the No Haven Wiki? I was checking it a few weeks back while looking for a specific mission, but it's still pretty barren and has very little to offer on how to acquire unique characters (mission location/rarity, success/critical reward, if a specific group composition is needed, etc).
your best bet is jumping into main thread and dig. lol.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
A few quick things:

1) I've noticed that sometimes when I accept and start a mission it still shows up in the expiration counter, even though the slavers are away and they still complete the mission. This usually seems to happen for missions where you choose the objective (ie: Tall Tales). Is this just a glitch or am I getting duplicate missions only for one of them not to show up?

2) Any chance future modding could include a way to force encampment events? I really like getting the one where towns & taverns have extra/rarer slavers to hire, and since I tend to abuse the QoL and success modifiers (as well as the Assignment Adjuster) I'd rather get those rarer slavers instead of constantly picking between 3 human variants 90% of the time.

4) The mission I was looking for at the time was the Special mission where you take the rogue nun you either recruited or enslaved and send her in to grab someone new. Don't know if it's because of the mods I enabled, but for whatever reason I can't start the mission with her or any other slaver, even after going through Dominance training to promote her to slaver.
1. Ya, quest with multiple choice starts can cause that. Bedlam was given the fix like 6 months ago, but probably ignored it.

2. That goes back to being able to adjust rewards from assignments, it is possible but I think Frank has a better idea that he might be working on (look back on page 94 or 95).

3. Bedlam pretty much threatened everyone involved that if anyone posts information he doesn't want on the wiki, he will keep changing the game to make that information worthless. So the wiki was pretty much abandon. To be fair, Bedlam just didn't want the secret rewards to be posted, but he also didn't want anything about how to find those secret rewards either....

4. The mission is Temple Takeover in the Plains. It triggers correctly if you convince the nun to join you, but ya... I have tried several methods to get the slave method to work, but there is something preventing it (at this point I think if they have Submissive/Obedient it won't work).

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Import/Export character in Regalia version doesn't work it seems.
but why bother? you're using Regalia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Biomancy doesn't work right. It isn't hitting the intended target. Seems to work even less when casting through Lady Ariana.
some biomancy are locked behind requirements, if you don't meet them, it won't work. even with cheat.

Apr 24, 2018
but why bother? you're using Regalia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some biomancy are locked behind requirements, if you don't meet them, it won't work. even with cheat.
That isn't what is happening here. I am talking the most basic straightforward biomancy is causing backfires and explosions instead of effecting the intended target like the cheat is supposed to guarantee.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes