• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
No, what's really funny is that Bedlam thinks that he is catching us unawares... except he is predictable every time. Frank says he's almost done but won't promise a day... I say "Frank is hopefully going to have it done on Friday so we can play it on the weekend"... Bedlem releases a hotfix right before Friday, but forgets that I'm trying to help Frank out with this Biomancy bug in the mod (which I still haven't figured out, have some new ideas today so I'll see if they work tomorrow).

Or my favorite is when Frank says he's releasing the mod tomorrow but he hasn't even started on it! Then Bedlam releases a hotfix! I think that has happened twice now!

Reactions: Jaxter

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
No, what's really funny is that Bedlam thinks that he is catching us unawares... except he is predictable every time. Frank says he's almost done but won't promise a day... I say "Frank is hopefully going to have it done on Friday so we can play it on the weekend"... Bedlem releases a hotfix right before Friday, but forgets that I'm trying to help Frank out with this Biomancy bug in the mod (which I still haven't figured out, have some new ideas today so I'll see if they work tomorrow).

Or my favorite is when Frank says he's releasing the mod tomorrow but he hasn't even started on it! Then Bedlam releases a hotfix! I think that has happened twice now!
The best part about watching this game of cat and mouse between the two is that it looks more like Tom and Jerry. 7b92e851e11dcb0be143a8a6aede7b55bcd81b4aa5764acde2ed266cbcd5f2e5.gif.jpg

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, friends. I have a question. Is there an option where a biomancy spell can sometimes affect the entire camp?
And if not, can there be a way to implement such an option? Make its cost rather high in power (for example, the caster is unavailable for some days, maybe even a week or two and also you lose lots of gold and or supplies, around 1-2k each)?

Many thanks

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Frank when he is about to upload the new version this friday.

Bedlam: time for a bugfix *wink*

the old curse strikes again.
Its not a curse, its just bedlam waiting in ambush then springing the trap as usual.
He sits in the dark, quivering, waiting for that moment

The best part about watching this game of cat and mouse between the two is that it looks more like Tom and Jerry. View attachment 1540899

You all expect too much of me, giving credit where credit ain't do. I'm just lucky that it played out like you all say. Not saying I haven't tried to play mind games with Bedlam, but most of the time it looks like I do are the times where things just work out.

Speaking of the update though, it's a couple days late, but here it is. Big changes came with it. And ya, I say big changes, but there only big to me, because they were a hassle.

Changelog:
The menu:
- I've been meaning to do this for fucking ever. I hated the drop down menu that I was using, but I moaned and groaned and found reasons not to change it. Because I knew it was gonna be time consuming. And it was. But it's better now.
- Biomancy options have been adjusted. Just corrected and renamed them to suit the less redundant functions.

Biomancy:
Bedlam did a small major update to it. This came in the way of him adding Change Race and Create Futa.
He adjusted how a handful of things in how biomancy work, and I took the opportunity to enlighten myself a bit more in regards to how his code works. Would resulted me in fixing up the biomancy mod and realizing my code is shit.

Change Race: For favour of better stability, the mod currently uses Bedlam's version of Change Race. Which is extremely limited. You can transform into only a handful of races, and only certain races can be targeted.
That will change. I'm still putting the modded version tback ogether, but I've already figured out what I need to do and tested a minimalist version of it. So the only thing I have to do is build it. Which will take a couple days. Which is why it isn't in this update.
Futafication: Only difference from the mod version and his is it doesn't work on manly men. Otherwise, I didn't see any reason to adjust it. If for some reason Bedlam decides sissies and their kin are too manly to futafy, I'll correct that.

-New biomancy menu: I mentioned them above, but working my way through his code for the above made me realize I'd been over complicating things. Changed it a bit, took out the parts that didn't want to work, and we're left with something a little simpler but stable.
Backlash Caster: A while ago bedlam adjusted the targeting in biomancy. This is the long overdue fix for that.
Explosion (NPC Caster only): Like it says, Explosion should only be able to happen when "not you" is casting. If it happens when you do it, there's fuckery afoot.
Intended Target: Very straightforward. Hits who you selected.

Fixes:
-Corrected the redundant events in corruption.
-Fixed(?) the issue with some Patreon starts not being available to some patreon codes.
-Removed the player wardrobe. It was simply creating more bugs than it was worth.

Everything else should be relatively the same.

Update should be finished uploading quite soon. I'll have another one out by the end of the week with an update to the updated Change Race.

Hello, friends. I have a question. Is there an option where a biomancy spell can sometimes affect the entire camp?
And if not, can there be a way to implement such an option? Make its cost rather high in power (for example, the caster is unavailable for some days, maybe even a week or two and also you lose lots of gold and or supplies, around 1-2k each)?

Many thanks
My inner voice is telling me "No". Not in the sense that it's not doable, but more in the way of "It can be done, but it'll break so many things." There's a reason that a lot of biomancy and corruption events will fail, and that's because it's not firing on an acceptable target (IE: can't cast "shrink cock" on a woman, or "enlarge wings" on a wingless dude).
That said, I will still take a look, and if I find it's perfectly feasible way to do it, I'll attempt to bring it to life. That's what happened with Slave Leader and that turned out.... well, it turned out.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
My inner voice is telling me "No". Not in the sense that it's not doable, but more in the way of "It can be done, but it'll break so many things." There's a reason that a lot of biomancy and corruption events will fail, and that's because it's not firing on an acceptable target (IE: can't cast "shrink cock" on a woman, or "enlarge wings" on a wingless dude).
That said, I will still take a look, and if I find it's perfectly feasible way to do it, I'll attempt to bring it to life. That's what happened with Slave Leader and that turned out.... well, it turned out.
Many, many thanks! As a sugestion, maybe, if you do decide to implement it, make it usable only on a few modifications, such as strengthen or weaken or some such. exclude change race or add wings or enlarge or weaken certain body parts. what i have in mind is using it on easier to achieve results and keep the more difficult ones as they are.
thanks for pointing out the limitations, i was not aware of those.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
or maybe, if its easier to implement, maybe create a quest where the reward can be chosen and you can select the number of slavers and/or slaves you want to send, add it to the encampment quests and make it work somewhat like the capture slave quest, where a critical result (if i remember correctly), ads a submissive (i think) trait to the slave. and in this quest you can implement the cost thing and thus avoid the issue with the actualy biomancy system.

also, i still think that if you do this, the traits that should be obtained should be the ones that are easier to modify through biomancy.

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
don't know anything at all about coding, but doing it via quest sounds like it might be easier, there are already a few quests and things in the game that have some biomancy effects, like with the keldan alley, the requests for slavers saying they want to get biomancy work done and such.

also wanna drop another mention about possibly having the option to change player name/title if possible.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
don't know anything at all about coding, but doing it via quest sounds like it might be easier, there are already a few quests and things in the game that have some biomancy effects, like with the keldan alley, the requests for slavers saying they want to get biomancy work done and such.

also wanna drop another mention about possibly having the option to change player name/title if possible.
maybe another quest? some kind of forger? attached to the encampment? cost in gold? or maybe included into the ensnared rose services?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
If we're doing feature requests, can we have a reverse-yes-men, no-men? And possibly a reverse-mind-break-protection feature. Mind-break assurance?
The former shouldn't (*) be too hard. Only do the latter if it's easy.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
You all expect too much of me, giving credit where credit ain't do. I'm just lucky that it played out like you all say. Not saying I haven't tried to play mind games with Bedlam, but most of the time it looks like I do are the times where things just work out.
Well yes but it's amusing to imagine some kind of demented, over-the-top Death Note-esque 4D mindchess going on here :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vhawkes

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Many, many thanks! As a sugestion, maybe, if you do decide to implement it, make it usable only on a few modifications, such as strengthen or weaken or some such. exclude change race or add wings or enlarge or weaken certain body parts. what i have in mind is using it on easier to achieve results and keep the more difficult ones as they are.
thanks for pointing out the limitations, i was not aware of those.

While it'd be a fair bit more work, turning it into an assignment, rather than a biomancy feature is actually a solid way to handle it. Keeps it isolated and would allow me to control who gets affected a bit more smoothly.

As to the possible outcomes, if I do go through with making this, that's likely what will happen. It'll be strictly for universal variables, that will succ/fail based upon hard values(IE: strength >=8 eq nothing happens) rather than abstract values... actually, now that I type this out, while it'd be tedious as fuck, it probably wouldn't be that hard to isolate specific individuals in the camp from the effects. Bedlam already has a disgusting amount of "no you can't do that." flags in the game, so I wouldn't have to screw-...
Ya, it might not be as hard as I think it is to do the hard part, but getting it completed to that length will be the tricky bit.

maybe another quest? some kind of forger? attached to the encampment? cost in gold? or maybe included into the ensnared rose services?
I can see a simple way to handle that. The naming event that triggers during player creation is easy to recreate, and attaching it to an event wouldn't be that hard. Just need to play around with it and find out if changing either of those details causes the game to hissy fit, but it shouldn't.

If we're doing feature requests, can we have a reverse-yes-men, no-men? And possibly a reverse-mind-break-protection feature. Mind-break assurance?
The former shouldn't (*) be too hard. Only do the latter if it's easy.
Both should be easy. Yes Men and Hypnosis use the same kind of variable for the success/fail, so if I can make Hypno fail every time, I can manage it for Yes Men.
As to the Mind Break Assurance, are you asking for it to be like Instant Mind-Break? If so, easy enough. With Anti-Mind Break, I'm resetting a value to 0 before the Mind Break event fires. For the opposite, I'd just have to find the value that triggers the event, and set it to 1 before, so the next time you dominate them, they snap.

Well yes but it's amusing to imagine some kind of demented, over-the-top Death Note-esque 4D mindchess going on here :p
It's a hilarious thought. The consistency of how often it happens just adds fuel to the fire.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a good day/night. I just started playing the update and I noticed with one of the new assignment additions, House of Ill Repute, that you can only take a slaver that fits certain trait requirements. With that being said, wouldn't it make more sense to be able to take slaves there as well? I'm not too bothered, I just figured I would bring it up and see if it's really supposed to be like that or if it's an unintentional error.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
While it'd be a fair bit more work, turning it into an assignment, rather than a biomancy feature is actually a solid way to handle it. Keeps it isolated and would allow me to control who gets affected a bit more smoothly.

As to the possible outcomes, if I do go through with making this, that's likely what will happen. It'll be strictly for universal variables, that will succ/fail based upon hard values(IE: strength >=8 eq nothing happens) rather than abstract values... actually, now that I type this out, while it'd be tedious as fuck, it probably wouldn't be that hard to isolate specific individuals in the camp from the effects. Bedlam already has a disgusting amount of "no you can't do that." flags in the game, so I wouldn't have to screw-...
Ya, it might not be as hard as I think it is to do the hard part, but getting it completed to that length will be the tricky bit.

I can see a simple way to handle that. The naming event that triggers during player creation is easy to recreate, and attaching it to an event wouldn't be that hard. Just need to play around with it and find out if changing either of those details causes the game to hissy fit, but it shouldn't.

Both should be easy. Yes Men and Hypnosis use the same kind of variable for the success/fail, so if I can make Hypno fail every time, I can manage it for Yes Men.
As to the Mind Break Assurance, are you asking for it to be like Instant Mind-Break? If so, easy enough. With Anti-Mind Break, I'm resetting a value to 0 before the Mind Break event fires. For the opposite, I'd just have to find the value that triggers the event, and set it to 1 before, so the next time you dominate them, they snap.

It's a hilarious thought. The consistency of how often it happens just adds fuel to the fire.

again, many, many thanks. i am supremely impressed and much thankful that i am able to play your excellent mod. your work is impressive.

Sep 11, 2020
I can confirm that the mod doesn't work on 3.0.60. The previous mod version did work on it though.
It also doesn't work on 2.6.1, unless the options have been hidden somehow.
It also doesn't work on 2.4.16.

EDIT: It seems the ZIPPY link only has the base game. I downloaded it from MEGA and it does work.

Last edited:

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I can confirm that the mod doesn't work on 3.0.60. The previous mod version did work on it though.

EDIT: It seems the ZIPPY link only has the base game. I downloaded it from MEGA and it does work.
You are doing something very wrong then. I'm on 2.6.1.0 and it works fine (right click on "Loaded Dice" then click "Roll the Dice" to bring up the new menu)

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016

You are doing something very wrong then. I'm on 2.6.1.0 and it works fine (right click on "Loaded Dice" then click "Roll the Dice" to bring up the new menu)
As Snakes said, you probably fumbled something somewhere.
The lovely folks here are quite proficient at letting me know when I fail to activate the mod before uploading, so I don't think that's the case here. All the more so with you finding it working after you downloaded through the MEGA link.
Can you supply any additional details that might help us figure out what's happening?

Sep 11, 2020
As Snakes said, you probably fumbled something somewhere.
The lovely folks here are quite proficient at letting me know when I fail to activate the mod before uploading, so I don't think that's the case here. All the more so with you finding it working after you downloaded through the MEGA link.
Can you supply any additional details that might help us figure out what's happening?
Can you check the file in the ZIPPY link on the main page please? Because when I downloaded that, it contained only the main game. Not the mod. There wasn't any "loaded dice" option anywhere.
The MEGA link does have the correct file.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes