• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Can you check the file in the ZIPPY link on the main page please? Because when I downloaded that, it contained only the main game. Not the mod. There wasn't any "loaded dice" option anywhere.
The MEGA link does have the correct file.
Can confirm the mod is uploaded correctly. Under Inventory (default is Bottom Right Corner) you will see "Loaded Dice", right click that, then click "Roll the Dice" for the mod.

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
Anyway to make the option of "engage in biomancy/corruption" to not consume any time at all, as in I dont have to reset day via LD

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Well... Now that you mention it...

Biomancy is randomly backfiring again, even with LD modifying biomancy :p
I can probably guess what's causing that. So the value I locked for explosion and backlash are identical, with an additional flag deciding if the latter happens over the prior. If I lock that value to anything else, random backfiring shouldn't happen. Can just tie it to "intended target" and we should finally nip that bug.

Can you check the file in the ZIPPY link on the main page please? Because when I downloaded that, it contained only the main game. Not the mod. There wasn't any "loaded dice" option anywhere.
The MEGA link does have the correct file.
So I downloaded from all three, just to be certain. All three downloaded the same file, and after opening all three, they had Loaded Dice at the top of the inventory in all three engines.
Would you be willing to upload the version you downloaded from zippy?

EDIT:

I only slept 5 hours today, I think I'm tripping. :p
Anyway, it works. Thanks for the mod.

Missed that post.
Glad the issue has been resolved and that it's working for you!

Anyway to make the option of "engage in biomancy/corruption" to not consume any time at all, as in I dont have to reset day via LD
No. Used to be that way back in the day, but it broke too much stuff.

Jaxter remembers it absolutely correctly. Back when the option existed, biomancy wasn't as streamlined as it is now, but reimplimenting the transition between morning to night solved a number of game/modbreaking bugs. So removing it wasn't really an option after that bit of enlightenment.

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
I see, what about engaging in biomancy/corruption that also triggers day reset after the activity is concluded?

Last edited:

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
Not sure if it is something Bedlam broke or if something the mod broke but the You description part of self examine seems to be missing currently.

EDIT: or well seems to have been there from the start of a new game but then disappeared part way in, further testing seems it might be tied to player slave training, as i just made a new game and then did some trainings, was fine after obedience and endurance but doing basic blowjob made it vanish.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Blob

May 7, 2017
I think there might be a bug with level up + infinite Aspects.
If you level up and choose an Aspect you instantly get another level up. It doesn't happen if you choose a trait.
So basically one level up = infinite level ups as long as you choose an aspect.

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
that's been a thing for a while, and I consider it an awesome feature rather than a bug, it working with slavers is kinda great for trying to get people with the aspects you want.

Reactions: Sovereign

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Heh. Frank saying he'll need 2 more days to fix something in the mod, and 9.62 coming out. Is this the Tom and Jerry stuff I've been hearing about?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
If you level up and choose an Aspect you instantly get another level up. It doesn't happen if you choose a trait.
that's been a thing for a while, and I consider it an awesome feature rather than a bug, it working with slavers is kinda great for trying to get people with the aspects you want.
What supporter-name are you choosing at the start?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Gender swapping the PC from Male Elf Demi-Angel into the female version gives the Female Human Demi-Angel picture and causes your character to vanish after a completed mission.
Edit: Forgot to mention the swap happened due to Biomancy daily and not As Quick As You Like.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Not sure if it is something Bedlam broke or if something the mod broke but the You description part of self examine seems to be missing currently.

EDIT: or well seems to have been there from the start of a new game but then disappeared part way in, further testing seems it might be tied to player slave training, as i just made a new game and then did some trainings, was fine after obedience and endurance but doing basic blowjob made it vanish.
It's a known issue. I've been trying to figure out the direct cause. I know it's because none of the slavery code is meant to target the PC. I only got it to do so by modifying the code for the two slavers that can go through training and then isolating the player slavery events.
I think I'm close to a fix, but until I have a positive outcome with my tests it's still up in the air. Maybe I'll have a fix good to go by the time I release .962 modded.

Heh. Frank saying he'll need 2 more days to fix something in the mod, and 9.62 coming out. Is this the Tom and Jerry stuff I've been hearing about?
Part of it, yes. On a good day Frank will release the mod with no bugs and almost a day or so later Bedlam drops a new version.
I mean, technically this was fairly bug lite. All the bugs there were easily remedied, and the big thing wasn't so much a bug as a... tedious and time consuming improvement to what bedlam did.

But ya, the clockwork on the hotfixes is downright devious. I kinda wish he'd just pop in, cue a maniacal laugh, and post a link to his patreon for the new version.
If I didn't have good people like SirTopRanger and FourthSea getting the latest and greatest version to me, I'd definitely not notice every time he releases one.

This is why.
Probably, yep. It's another one of those hard to nail down problems, but I'm fairly certain it's directly tied to choosing unlimited aspects alongside yummybot, as that's been the only way I can seem to replicate it.

Gender swapping the PC from Male Elf Demi-Angel into the female version gives the Female Human Demi-Angel picture and causes your character to vanish after a completed mission.
Edit: Forgot to mention the swap happened due to Biomancy daily and not As Quick As You Like.
I'll take a look and see what's happening. I've just finished adding all the playable player races back into the new biomancy, so I'll see if I can replicate this outcome.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Once you go Regalia, there's no turning back! Here's an updated game version for wultnir's (I think) UI. I think I did everything right and it seems to work, but I'm a total n00b, so use at your own risk!

Password: f5slao76rk
i love you :*
i love frank too, but i love you :*

partylewd

Apr 14, 2020
Is there any fix for decreasing maximum number of active assignments? Rags and regalia, with or without Loaded Dice same result. After some time it just starts decreasing and going over "the limit" of maximum active assignments just freezes (not responding) the game. Latest save is down to 3 max active assignments which is basically unplayable.
Am I really the only one who experiences this?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes