Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone know how to be a puppet leader and how to check if you are one?
Basically, your character needs to get raped several times during the night and submit. I think the rapist needs Hypno, Dominator, or Malevolence for the final step. Or maybe that just makes it easier? Idk.

Check the Forced Encounters section in the Glossary, Help and Options menu, it should give you some idea as to how to make that happen.

I'm not sure if there are ways to outright check your character's status, but I know that once it's done, every night you will get a message along the lines of 'You dream about a slave named [insert Bimbo name]'. There's also extra text on Silken Pillows in the City (the follow-up on Pillow Talk on the Coast).

Edit: BTW, I think this doesn't work with 'Orally Accommodating'.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
'Orally Accomodating' can help get you to the point where you're getting forced encounters, as it can shift your reputation to Alluring/Desired/Obsessed Over due to your submissive behaviour.

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
Depraved and Unscrupulous (Usc/Usc+) slavers are more likely to abuse you, as are people that have Hypno/Dominator/Tentacles. wearing slutty outfits (especially bondage restraints) and desired reps also help and form a line from orally accomodating is a good way to tank rep. you don't need to submit though can get overpowered even if you resist. but think it is sub pc only to avoid it happening to people that want a dom playthrough. also taking either super negative lacey's toy or the itzpaux ones auto start you as being a puppet of the unique slaver.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Regalia has nifty way of adding/removing traits. all of them are accessible (if you know what you're doing).
View attachment 1553853
these are my untrained slaver reserved for guard duty. what i've shown you before was my PC with Malevolence and Corrupter (which you can't really get on a PC, as far as i remember at least).
just do a quickstart (or scenario) and mod your chars yourself.

here are the variables (that i mostly use):
Code:
TheGame.Variables[118]  <- assignment array. personally using this to reduce active mission timer to 1 day. gold and supply reward is also here. success chance too, but i still can't figure out how to make it works, lol. frank got that covered with LD rng. so i don't bother.
TheGame.Variables[296]  <- second number array. exp/max exp is here, hypno trigger too, also some body mod like height and stuff. morale is also here iirc.
TheGame.Variables[307]  <- slaver array. the one you probably need, edit slaver/slaves name, race, traits, aspect, trainings, clothing, mounts. almost everything
TheGame.Variables[309]  <- slaver number array. secondary variables, contain mostly body mod, like peepee size, boobie size and stuff
TheGame.Timers[230]  <- level up traits. use this if you don't wanna break (most of) your game immersion. you can make specific traits guaranteed to appear during level up. but PC can't get traits on level up, so, only useful for slavers.
the variables may change on updates. but usually only shifted by one or two numbers. shouldn't be that hard to find.
Hi there. Can you go into detail about how to use arrays 296 and 309? 307 is pretty straight forward, because I can literally write in what I want to put in, even though I'm clueless as to what some of these arrays are for, but these two are just numbers without any real sign of what I'd be editing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, is there a way to force a specific assignment? Pursuit of Arrogance isn't triggering the followup assignment.

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Depraved and Unscrupulous (Usc/Usc+) slavers are more likely to abuse you, as are people that have Hypno/Dominator/Tentacles. wearing slutty outfits (especially bondage restraints) and desired reps also help and form a line from orally accomodating is a good way to tank rep. you don't need to submit though can get overpowered even if you resist. but think it is sub pc only to avoid it happening to people that want a dom playthrough. also taking either super negative lacey's toy or the itzpaux ones auto start you as being a puppet of the unique slaver.
You forgot to state that the event not only needs to happen three times, but you need to make sure that you do missions after each event or after the final event to get the Puppt Leader event to fire. No mission completed that can cover the cost of their 'pay' increase = no Puppet Leader event firing.

Erar

Jun 23, 2017
Here's a list of all the effects corruption can have while using the dice option, the reason why I made this list is that unlike biomancy you can't back out of it once chosen since it either lack the option or will choose one randomly when it has one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And speaking of corruption it seems that even choosing who it's supposed to hit or what it's supposed to do doesn't always work

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Here's a list of all the effects corruption can have while using the dice option, the reason why I made this list is that unlike biomancy you can't back out of it once chosen since it either lack the option or will choose one randomly when it has one
Beat you to this by about 2 months :p

But ya, it's annoying there isn't a bail out option, and the doesn't always work is a built-in failure rate (I think Frank tried to fix this once, but it's tied in with something else... ended up breaking more than fixing anything)

Reactions: a3on

Erar

Jun 23, 2017

But ya, it's annoying there isn't a bail out option, and the doesn't always work is a built-in failure rate (I think Frank tried to fix this once, but it's tied in with something else... ended up breaking more than fixing anything)
My bad but yeah I just end up saving before using it

Reactions: a3on

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Can you go into detail about how to use arrays 296 and 309?
aaa.jpg
there's already a pretty straightforward comment on what specific arrays do. most of those are updated weekly (i think) and would just go back to their original value if you change them. but some are still useful.
the ones i usually use :
----
var296
array 4 = hypno trigger. only useful if PC has hypno. just put 300 or something, you can get all the traits/remove all the traits associated with hypno. but you can already do this from var307. so i personally use this just in case my slaver disobeys.
array 6 = witch countdown is here, if you have a witch slave/slaver, raise their countdown so they'll never leave.
----
var309
array 0 = current exp (condition if slave)
array 1 = max exp to reach for level up (will if slave). either reduce this value to level up quickly. or raise the current exp.
array 2 = morale. slaver only
array 3 = wounded countdown. if slaver is wounded during mission this will tell how long.
array 6/7/8 = cock/breast/butt size. pretty straightforward. just copy from other slaver if you're not sure how much to put in.
array 9 = skin color. just flavor. same with above, copy from other slaver.
array 23 = item (equipment) rating. if slaver/slave has seductive/slutty put value above 15 to get tiny boost in assignment. kinda irrelevant if you use loaded dice rng roll. :KEK:
----
interesting stuff in var307
array 15 = training (for slaves). get one slave train in everything, copy this value. paste in another slave. instant training, lul.
array 21 = special flags and aspects. some missions that can only be done once per slaver will put their tracker here (like marshland survival mission that give traits), i forgot the tracker value. just send a slaver on marshland mission and check it, remove the tracker after completing the mission, that same slaver can be sent there again. unique mission for PC (share the wealth) can also be exploited with this.
----

*save-scumming intensifies*

Reactions: User1810

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Another method that has some unique scenes along the way is to take someone with hypno (possibly others, and probably dominant as well) as your bed warmer. I think they have to be a slaver to make it work.

ablafa1138

Aug 7, 2021
Please could you explain how you are actually doing the editing in Firefox? I can pull up the variables but have no way of editing them.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Please could you explain how you are actually doing the editing in Firefox? I can pull up the variables but have no way of editing them.
you need to type everything in firefox, i think. firefox doesn't allow editing variables directly through console. still doable, but super inconvenient. it's honestly better to just use chrome.

Reactions: ablafa1138

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016

And speaking of corruption it seems that even choosing who it's supposed to hit or what it's supposed to do doesn't always work

Ya, Snakes is correct. The "doesn't always work" is intended.
The way Bedlam set it up is that if it can't fire an event, it re-rolls and tries again. After so many failed rolls, it runs the "couldn't do anything" event. Which in the case of the mod, just gives a success but no event.

This was left in because whenever the mod failed to fire, it would keep trying to fire the exact same event, instead of trying for a different one. When the fail out code was removed, this meant it would try and fail infinitely, locking up and crashing the game.
It didn't really make sense to slap together my own fail code, so I simply left his in and worked around it.
So anytime you try to do something like... Give bigger wings to someone without wings, or a trait that contradicts one they already have (but doesn't remove that trait), it shouldn't work because the event can't fire.

As to adding a bail out option, I'm releasing the mod tonight (-ish, as the hospital stuff usually runs late) after I finish all my Christmas stuff, but I don't think it'd be too hard to add one in. Should really just have to add a "Nevermind"/"Cancel" button to the Corruption menu's, which, as it won't target anything, should fail/bail you out of the menu.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Updates up, links are in the OP.

Changelog:
-Change Race is back to being similar to what it was before. PC Change Race is still a risk, as Bedlam refuses to make the game compliant towards player alterations.
-Requested features, "Mind Break" and "No Men" were added. "Instant Mind Break" is on its way, it just seems to be breaking things, so I'm testing and fixing it. "Mind Break" skips everything up to the breaking them, meaning you only need to do four(?) steps, as opposed to 10-15.
-Bunch of small adjustments.

Please let me know if anything breaks, especially with Race Change. I worked within Bedlam's code, so it should be smooth, but we all know how wrong I like to be.

So yes. Merry Christmas! Here's your gift.
It's a day late (apologies), but... ya, there is no but. I'm just pleased I was able to get 'er done.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017

Changelog:
-Change Race is back to being similar to what it was before. PC Change Race is still a risk, as Bedlam refuses to make the game compliant towards player alterations.
-Requested features, "Mind Break" and "No Men" were added. "Instant Mind Break" is on its way, it just seems to be breaking things, so I'm testing and fixing it. "Mind Break" skips everything up to the breaking them, meaning you only need to do four(?) steps, as opposed to 10-15.

Please let me know if anything breaks, especially with Race Change. I worked within Bedlam's code, so it should be smooth, but we all know how wrong I like to be.

It's a day late (apologies), but... ya, there is no but. I'm just pleased I was able to get 'er done.
Merry Christmas back at ya Frank.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019

Changelog:

Thanks for all your work on this.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
here's another regalia edition it probably sucks

edited version sets required gold to win the game at 2B
thanks.
is this with CSS or nah?

how do i tag people here?
BDSM Connoisseur , sir. Do impart your wisdom on how to fix the CSS. :KEK:

CapPingu

Mar 5, 2018
here's another regalia edition it probably sucks

edited version sets required gold to win the game at 2B
Thanks for the quick update, seems to be working great so far.

I can't seem to find the new numbers for the variables array on this update tho, I tried to play with the numbers a little but no luck.
Did someone find the new values ?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes