Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I have my first free night/day today and tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get the updates out here soon.
Haven't found the fix for the biomancy bugs, but I have narrowed it down to a cause at least, which is a start.

A couple of issues with the Regalia version:

1. Into the Depths doesn't ever seem to complete. I've got a couple of slavers who have been on the mission for weeks now.
2. Other than "Hold Back the Dark," common missions in Deep Mountains don't seem to be spawning. Specifically, I haven't seen "House of Ill Repute" or "Changing Places" since the update. Even if I use Loaded Dice to ensure common missions only, the game just doesn't spawn any missions at all.

I haven't tested the RAGS version on this.

EDIT: Confirmed issue #2 in the latest RAGS version. Forced common assignments, ensured a critical result for exploration, only 1 mission, "Hold Back the Dark," spawned.
Make sure you don't have too many assignments. If you have more than 20 assignments overall, it sometimes fails to generate them.
I tested this with a new game as the first exploration. It's definitely not that.
Well, I took apart the game to see what was going on and I can't find "Changing Places" Assignment. It's in the dice roll to create it, but it doesn't actually have an assignment. So either Bedlam intentionally did that, or accidentally did it... (unless Frank did it when he created the mod, but it's nowhere near where he typically edits his stuff from what I can see).

"House of Ill Repute" on the other hand has an assignment, and the dice can roll it... So I think there is another variable I'm not seeing (like needed to be x number of days before it can show up).

As for this issue, I've got it fixed.
From what it looks like, Bedlam has implemented a new flag for Assignments. Rather than just a single D100 for all potentional assignments from all locations, most now have their own dice that is rolled.
What seems to have happened is that he missed setting a command to let RAGS roll for what assignments you get out of the event, so it had no way of doing anything (beyond "Hold Back the Dark", as the default value was 1). I added in the command and it seems to be working just fine.

I'll either upload that right away, or in a couple hours, after I take another crack at whatever is wrong with Biomancy.

EDIT: Went with right away. Fix for Deep Mountains is up. Biomancy... soon (-ish).

Last edited:

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Well, I took apart the game to see what was going on and I can't find "Changing Places" Assignment. It's in the dice roll to create it, but it doesn't actually have an assignment. So either Bedlam intentionally did that, or accidentally did it... (unless Frank did it when he created the mod, but it's nowhere near where he typically edits his stuff from what I can see).
There used to be an assignment by that name, but I could believe Bedlam taking it out intentionally, as I never thought the title really made sense for what the assignment was (you basically take a slave to a place in the mountains and... corruption happens, to the slave and/or you depending on the result).

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
As for this issue, I've got it fixed.
From what it looks like, Bedlam has implemented a new flag for Assignments. Rather than just a single D100 for all potentional assignments from all locations, most now have their own dice that is rolled.
What seems to have happened is that he missed setting a command to let RAGS roll for what assignments you get out of the event, so it had no way of doing anything (beyond "Hold Back the Dark", as the default value was 1). I added in the command and it seems to be working just fine.
Interesting, which timer was that in? I only looked at Assignment Chooser and the actual Assignment Timers.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I'll either upload that right away, or in a couple hours, after I take another crack at whatever is wrong with Biomancy.

EDIT: Went with right away. Fix for Deep Mountains is up. Biomancy... soon (-ish).
That was fast! Now how long until Bedlam's spider senses tingle and they release a new version? :p

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Interesting, which timer was that in? I only looked at Assignment Chooser and the actual Assignment Timers.
The timer was "Gen A - Deep", and the missing command was, "Variable: Set Numeric Randomly: Roller - Gen - DM - C".

That was fast! Now how long until Bedlam's spider senses tingle and they release a new version? :p
Lol, hopefully the "Coincidence" sleeps on this one.

Reactions: Snakes

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
so, im trying to get the player character some slave training
but it seems to (almost every time) bug out at 0 days remaining and the event with results never happens
im using the html version

Edit: same thing happened with the RAGS version, after working 3 times

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
so, im trying to get the player character some slave training
but it seems to (almost every time) bug out at 0 days remaining and the event with results never happens
im using the html version

Edit: same thing happened with the RAGS version, after working 3 times
I've been a little AWOL from the mod trying to get the "New year, new me" people unalived out at my job, but I'll take a look later tonight.
Aside from streamlining a few details (which was just getting rid of unnecessary redundancies), nothing really changed in the player slavery area. Which means I either removed a necessary redundancy, or something random, completely unrelated to player slavery, cropped up.

As to an update on the Biomancy issue, it isn't fixed yet, but I do know what's causing it. Just trying to work out a fix that doesn't cause more problems.

Reactions: RNDM

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
also, unable to go personally to as quick as you like
though no idea if this is an issue with the mod or is the main game bugged

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
I've been a little AWOL from the mod trying to get the "New year, new me" people unalived out at my job, but I'll take a look later tonight.
Aside from streamlining a few details (which was just getting rid of unnecessary redundancies), nothing really changed in the player slavery area. Which means I either removed a necessary redundancy, or something random, completely unrelated to player slavery, cropped up.

As to an update on the Biomancy issue, it isn't fixed yet, but I do know what's causing it. Just trying to work out a fix that doesn't cause more problems.

It doesn't bug out if i force RNG to critical success

Oct 13, 2017
I have noticed that certain special assignments bug out and never finish, if they were acquired while Assignment Adjuster is on. Specifically Ensnared Rose assignments and second part of temple turncoat.

Just to be clear, I use 5.26 regalia version.

Bloed

Feb 14, 2021
I have noticed that certain special assignments bug out and never finish, if they were acquired while Assignment Adjuster is on. Specifically Ensnared Rose assignments and second part of temple turncoat.

Just to be clear, I use 5.26 regalia version.
Likely happens because you set it to only give you assignments of a certain quality, and the assignments generated by those special assignments do not have that quality, so the game runs into an error and loops forever.

Alternatively, setting it to "crit success" on an assignment that has no critical success outcome also leads to an endless loop.

Last edited:

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
I hope everyone is having a good month so far. I was curious to know if anyone was able to get the lady of the chateau for the House Sitting mission, Nora Charmane to show up? Whenever I do that particular assignment and accept her as a slaver she never appears in my slavers list. I currently have 23 slavers(22 are accounted for) so it appears I got her but she's not showing up on the list.

Edit: Nevermind, she showed up eventually.

Last edited:

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
I hope everyone is having a good month so far. I was curious to know if anyone was able to get the lady of the chateau for the House Sitting mission, Nora Charmane to show up? Whenever I do that particular assignment and accept her as a slaver she never appears in my slavers list. I currently have 23 slavers(22 are accounted for) so it appears I got her but she's not showing up on the list.

Edit: Nevermind, she showed up eventually.
that was probably a bug of having several missions at the same time and getting several npc's at the same time .
some times, you collect the assignment new npc and you get points to level up and get prompted to choose an additional slaver , and if you accept that slaver , you get 2 new slots instead of just 1 , so it bugs one of them and it's gone forever .

you need to load up a save and if you get prompted to select an additional slaver, you must pass to get the extra slaver.

also don't have too many or any extra mission running, if possible.

those special missions are prone to that.

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
I love this game but there are so many bugs - I'm running rare only missions with crit success and there are a whole bunch that are bugged - the ones I've tracked down (through painstaking effort) are Keldan Alley. Little Demon, Wrapped In Web. All lead to slavers or slaves not showing up when they should for other acquisition missions, bugged examine text showing a description that doesn't below to the slave/slaver you're examining, inability to hire multiple mercenaries in one turn (one replaces another in encampment). If only the game was less bugged I wouldn't have to do so many saves and loads, which takes ages on my computer, and runs wouldn't be irrevocably fucked by something I did nine turns ago - as it is, it's extremely frustrating.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I acknowledge all posts up to this point, just making this a quick post as I'm pressed for time and realize I should be more active in the thread.

I do have a fix coming for hopefully the latest set of bugs caused by my own incompetence. Finally got fed up with it, and just rebuilt the biomancy mod from scratch and that seems to have corrected whatever issue was afflicting the game, which is driving me even more insane, because they are practically identical sets of code.

Just want to take a quick run through and see if I can't hit the other handful that have been cropping up, but if I can't, I won't delay the fix any longer.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I acknowledge all posts up to this point, just making this a quick post as I'm pressed for time and realize I should be more active in the thread.

I do have a fix coming for hopefully the latest set of bugs caused by my own incompetence. Finally got fed up with it, and just rebuilt the biomancy mod from scratch and that seems to have corrected whatever issue was afflicting the game, which is driving me even more insane, because they are practically identical sets of code.

Just want to take a quick run through and see if I can't hit the other handful that have been cropping up, but if I can't, I won't delay the fix any longer.
No rush hun, better to wait and get less bugs than rush and get more.

Tsul

May 27, 2017

I always told that Coding is a black magic and it seems it's the truth lol

Maybe you mistake a colon or something minor before.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

the essence of coding.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Lies! My code ALWAYS works... just ignore the server smoking in the corner, it's running someone ELSE's code... >.>

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes