Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gluttonous

Feb 18, 2018
Hi, here's a request, can someone make a working version of Regalia for 5.26.3? Thank you very much, the existing version is still 5.26.1.

Oct 13, 2017
Hi, here's a request, can someone make a working version of Regalia for 5.26.3? Thank you very much, the existing version is still 5.26.1.
Here you go, password is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know how to make "edited" version i.e. increase game ending gold amount.

Last edited:

Gluttonous

Feb 18, 2018
That said, the last few versions of my tour have been experiencing the same problem.
After I upgrade a heavily trained slave into a slaver, her appearance description field disappears from the check.
I wonder if this is a problem unique to the Html version?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Releasing an update here tonight, just waiting for it to upload.

Updates:
Biomancy - Figured out what the bug was, pre-remaking the code. One of the flags that should've been "contains" or "Equals" was set to "greater than or equals". So as Increase Height was the only variable that was greater than General Fem, it was overtaking Increase Height in priority.
Not relevant as I rebuilt it from scratch, but... it's knowledge for the future.
Added Kitsune and Dryad to list of races for Change Race. Was going to add incubus and siren, but that produces a blank character, so they didn't happen. If I missed a new race, let me know, but I think those three were the only ones missing.

Player Slaver: Changed some things back to how they were, and the only instance where I ran into a bugged description was after a quickload during a very long test. I'm not saying its fixed, as we're still making the game do things its not coded for, but it's closer to fixed.

Slave to Slaver bug: I was unable to recreate this faithfully, but I took a look and found a few issues in the base game that I went ahead and corrected them. Hopefully this has corrected them.

Recruiting bugs: I have not had the time to go through them fully, but I have an idea for what's causing most of them.

Other bugs: Bunch of small things I happened to come across.

Additions:
None of the requested additions were added, either because I became to pressed for time, or because I'm still working out how to implement them.

Sorry it took so long. No real excuses, I just got busy and this had to become less important.

EDIT: Went faster than I thought, and I just realized I've already used this sequence.
EDIT2: correctly credited BDSM Connoisseur for the Regalia version.

Last edited:

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
whats the difference between the regular and edited version of regalia?
in regular version , after you get 10k gold , the game prompts you to "end by schievement" but yoy can continue playing . continue playing seems to add more possibility of bugs.

the edited version raises that 10k gold limit to a much higher limit , giving a greater margin to not worries about it going over the hill so easily .

Reactions: Jaxter

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Sorry it took so long. No real excuses, I just got busy and this had to become less important.

we can only thank you for doing the mod when you can and thank you .

btw , is it possible to eventually add corruption or biomancy, the option to add 2 traits to target : Healer and/or Depraved !?

thank you in any case.

Reactions: Erar and Jaxter

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
New Regalia version, still don't know how to make "edited" version.

Thank you kindly. I've added it to main post, and updated the edited version with yours as the base.

Going forward, if you want to handle that yourself:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
New Regalia version, still don't know how to make "edited" version.

it says "No Haven 0.962 - LD v.5.30" but inside says : "No Haven 0.961 - LD v.5.30" it also has one starter called : "nh-tweaked"

the zip is named "0.962 " but the folder is named "0.961" .

which version is there !? :unsure:

Oct 13, 2017
it says "No Haven 0.962 - LD v.5.30" but inside says : "No Haven 0.961 - LD v.5.30" it also has one starter called : "nh-tweaked"

the zip is named "0.962 " but the folder is named "0.961" .

which version is there !? :unsure:
It's the latest, i.e regular No haven 0.962 LD 5.30 (I assume 5.30 and 5.30.0 are synonyms). "nh-tweaked" is not same as edited. Those tweaks are purely UI, most notable of which are: dark mod, color text highlights and moving loaded dice to upper right corner.

Updating is done by taking older version of regalia and replacing Game.js and gallery with newer exports. And then of course renaming the folder to keep track of version. I guess I missed few numbers there, I'll try harder next time.

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
(I assume 5.30 and 5.30.0 are synonyms).
They should be. the *.0 at the end for my convenience, so I didn't accidentally upload the older ver.30, as I screwed the pooch on versioning a while back and eventually need to fix that.

Thanks, I'll do it myself next time.
Naw, thank you. Regalia is a hell of a lot smoother to play with than the RAGS engine, and I would not remember to consistently update it with every... update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaxter

Paralatae

May 15, 2019
Are tributes and trade routes absurdly OP for anyone else? I'm getting over 20+ rewards at times which allows my camp to have 8k supplies in less than a year in game. Seems like once your camp has an emissary and you do some corruption stuff you're pretty much set. Currently playing on the Edited 5.30 Regalia.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Are tributes and trade routes absurdly OP for anyone else? I'm getting over 20+ rewards at times which allows my camp to have 8k supplies in less than a year in game. Seems like once your camp has an emissary and you do some corruption stuff you're pretty much set. Currently playing on the Edited 5.30 Regalia.
Yeah, I see that as something of an easy mode setting for those who want to play the game with less chance of mutiny. Maybe something for the main dev to balance later (or to come with strings attached like all that tribute attracting unwanted outside attention), but for now I think it's fine. Just don't have an emissary and limit your use of the Tavern Takeover event if you want to keep money and supply as a concern.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes