Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Was messing around with the Corruption mechanic and I noticed something was up. Not sure if it's the loaded dice, just a quirk of this particular game, or I am having shitty luck but when trying to create a demonic futanari it will not trigger. It instead tells me that the particular slaver resisted it and nothing happens. No idea if it's just me though, and it is on Regalia. I'll be trying it with the RAGS version here shortly.

EDIT: Yeah, it's happening on RAGS as well.
Bedlam traditionally has that one locked out because... reasons. I normally unlock, but Ièm guessing his changes to corruption meant he changed the flag I'm supposed to flip.

I was gonna wait for the first of the hotfixes, but if I get to it tonight I'll post an update with mikaela and this and that other reported issue fixed.

Did the force make clothing /armor/potions go away or get moved ?
Speaking of the other reported issue...

Nope, just broken. I had pulled it apart in an attempt to give you lot a bit more control over it, but ended up just scrambling the code instead. Fairly certain I put the old code back in after I did that, and I must've broken something when I did that.
As I mentioned earlier, I might do an update tonight to implement a few fixes, and if I get to it I'll make sure to fix that.

Reactions: Jaxter

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Bedlam traditionally has that one locked out because... reasons. I normally unlock, but Ièm guessing his changes to corruption meant he changed the flag I'm supposed to flip.

I was gonna wait for the first of the hotfixes, but if I get to it tonight I'll post an update with mikaela and this and that other reported issue fixed.

Speaking of the other reported issue...

Nope, just broken. I had pulled it apart in an attempt to give you lot a bit more control over it, but ended up just scrambling the code instead. Fairly certain I put the old code back in after I did that, and I must've broken something when I did that.
As I mentioned earlier, I might do an update tonight to implement a few fixes, and if I get to it I'll make sure to fix that.
probably similar issue with biomancy

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
something I noticed.. with character creation. the desolators thing for the camp bonus to corruption missions sometimes bugs out, you can take it if you take it right after picking corruption at the start of making a character, but if you take corruption then select lots of basic positive traits, negative traits and other things then go for taking the assignment things last it often tells you that you can't take it for some reason. not played around enough to specifically know which combinations or what it is that breaks it but it had been the same in the previous versions too.

also would it be possible to get an option to rename the player character while in game at all to undo or change some of the forced name change things?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug with the base game or LD, but it seems like a slave being set as a bed warmer no longer makes them unavailable for use. I set a slave as my bedwarmer and he's still being used by other slavers at the end of the day.

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
Another issue. Slave assignment for camp leader does not end.
Also, no exceptional backlash on Biomancer camp leader.

Last edited:

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Something I've been meaning to ask: Do the Patreon names "mirv" and "Blacktouch" actually work? Yummybot and Mikaela work well enough, but the other two I've never actually seem the result of. Is there a special option I need to take in character creation to get those to trigger, or are they just nonfunctional?

aledeth

Sep 21, 2017
Was messing around with the Corruption mechanic and I noticed something was up. Not sure if it's the loaded dice, just a quirk of this particular game, or I am having shitty luck but when trying to create a demonic futanari it will not trigger. It instead tells me that the particular slaver resisted it and nothing happens. No idea if it's just me though, and it is on Regalia. I'll be trying it with the RAGS version here shortly.

EDIT: Yeah, it's happening on RAGS as well.
Is the character you're targeting already a futa? Haven't played .97, but in the previous version it would always fail on those, but worked every time when used on girls.

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
Is the character you're targeting already a futa? Haven't played .97, but in the previous version it would always fail on those, but worked every time when used on girls.

It's apparently locked out by default, Frank adjusts it so it actually works via the mod.

Reactions: Jaxter

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello! I don't know if other players have had these issues as well and if they have been reported. If they have reported these issues already, I apologize. I've found a bug where if you're trying to grow your player character's height via a biomancer slaver in your encampment, the slaver's height grows instead and your player character's height shrinks. I got around this issue using the grow aesthetic from corruption's Debauched Exaltation

Second, is there a way to remove the unhinged trait from a slaver?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
For removing unhinged, the only two ways I can think of is:
Dominate them until their mind breaks.
Enslave them, corrupt them, have them possessed by another entity that demands to be a slaver.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Something I've been meaning to ask: Do the Patreon names "mirv" and "Blacktouch" actually work? Yummybot and Mikaela work well enough, but the other two I've never actually seem the result of. Is there a special option I need to take in character creation to get those to trigger, or are they just nonfunctional?
Mirv should work, though I haven't tested it myself in a few updates. I ran it a while ago though because I needed to test for bugs occurring with some of the options found exclusive to it's special start.
Blacktouch should be active by default. I used the Patreon version for this release, and Bedlam forces that one on. It's what gives access to the majority of the CC features, and they were present when I built my tester.

Hello! I don't know if other players have had these issues as well and if they have been reported. If they have reported these issues already, I apologize. I've found a bug where if you're trying to grow your player character's height via a biomancer slaver in your encampment, the slaver's height grows instead and your player character's height shrinks. I got around this issue using the grow aesthetic from corruption's Debauched Exaltation
I'll take a look. I'm hopefully finishing up the fix for the last update right now, but if I get to this right away it should hopefully be a quick fix.
Couple questions though.
When you turned on the cheats, did you select "Backlash"? Was the "Exceptional Results" cheat active?
Was the Slaver caster one of the Unique Biomancers (they get special privileges when casting that the mod doesn't fully account for)?
Anything else?
And you're certain both effects occurred? Your slaver's height rose and the PC's height shrank?
They also didn't become more feminine/beautiful, or did their(PC) Dick get less monstrous? That bit is from a bug that should've been extinquished in the last build, but I'm terrible at this, so it's possible it'll crop back up.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Mirv should work, though I haven't tested it myself in a few updates. I ran it a while ago though because I needed to test for bugs occurring with some of the options found exclusive to it's special start.
Blacktouch should be active by default. I used the Patreon version for this release, and Bedlam forces that one on. It's what gives access to the majority of the CC features, and they were present when I built my tester.

I'll take a look. I'm hopefully finishing up the fix for the last update right now, but if I get to this right away it should hopefully be a quick fix.
Couple questions though.
When you turned on the cheats, did you select "Backlash"? Was the "Exceptional Results" cheat active?
Was the Slaver caster one of the Unique Biomancers (they get special privileges when casting that the mod doesn't fully account for)?
Anything else?
And you're certain both effects occurred? Your slaver's height rose and the PC's height shrank?
They also didn't become more feminine/beautiful, or did their(PC) Dick get less monstrous? That bit is from a bug that should've been extinquished in the last build, but I'm terrible at this, so it's possible it'll crop back up.

Hello Frank! When using the cheats I honestly never select "Backlash" I always turn on the "Exceptional Results" cheat for the Intended Target. As for the slaver caster, it was Kaara de Sindero Oscuro, the Succubus slaver you get from the Wayward Temptations mission. I'm 100% certain that's what occurred. My player character didn't become more feminine/beautiful, his height just shrunk and his dick didn't get less monstrous. Though at that time, I wasn't messing around with dick enhancement for my PC.

Also, as Pollin posted, a few days ago bed warmers whoever they are, still end up being used by other slavers.

Last edited:

tualmaril

Apr 19, 2018
Since I'm a noob at this can somebody give me a medium sized FAQ on the player slavery part because I can't understand it. More specifically what changes for you as a camp leader and what do the training options provide after the player does them.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Started a new game, started Leader Slave Training -> both, my leader and the trainer just disappeared forever and now I'm in a endless encampment upkeep loop (stopped after 20 days)

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Started a new game, started Leader Slave Training -> both, my leader and the trainer just disappeared forever and now I'm in a endless encampment upkeep loop (stopped after 20 days)
did you repicked slavers when selecting the mission ? seen them disappear like that before, in other missions .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry, I got disgustingly busy. I need like three or four more me's around to get through life, it feels like.

Hello Frank! When using the cheats I honestly never select "Backlash" I always turn on the "Exceptional Results" cheat for the Intended Target. As for the slaver caster, it was Kaara de Sindero Oscuro, the Succubus slaver you get from the Wayward Temptations mission. I'm 100% certain that's what occurred. My player character didn't become more feminine/beautiful, his height just shrunk and his dick didn't get less monstrous. Though at that time, I wasn't messing around with dick enhancement for my PC.

Also, as Pollin posted, a few days ago bed warmers whoever they are, still end up being used by other slavers.
Thank you, I've been looking into this a little more deeply. I was hoping it was another case of "variable getting skipped", but that wasn't the case. The succubus might be the cause, but it looks like she only has special values when casting through Corruption. Might take a moment to figure this one out.

Bed warmers can still be used by other slavers unless you have someone assigned to the camp guard role.
It still happens even when I have someone as a camp guard.
Hmm, that's weird. Nothing I touched should've affected that area. Bed Warmers are distinct from the crafting professions, which are the only NPC jobs that I mess with.
I'll take a swing at figuring out why this is happening and hopefully I'll be able to figure it out before the next hotfix in probably... whenever I have a fix ready to release. Ya, that sounds about right for Bedlam's schedule.

Since I'm a noob at this can somebody give me a medium sized FAQ on the player slavery part because I can't understand it. More specifically what changes for you as a camp leader and what do the training options provide after the player does them.
At the moment, it currently raises the chance for submissive events (makes them more likely), and raises the mutiny chance when you've gone deep enough. It was initially going to be "Full training, insta-mutiny, mutineer insta-wins mutiny", but that was causing a lot of issues.
So for now it doesn't much, and after the pile of stress it built while I was dealing with it, I took a pause from it before making any plans to get back at it.

did you repicked slavers when selecting the mission ? seen them disappear like that before, in other missions .
Same question, and can you tell me what options you chose for training? Did you try to alter the outcome with dice roller? Was the trainer a Unique Slaver? Anything you can think of, even the slavers/PC's traits, might be able to tell me why this happened to you. Especially when I can't replicate it without doing things I know break the game.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes