Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
if i use the cheat mod to only give me rare assignments, can i still get super rare ones? like the witch queen?
Yep, they will-... should procc if you choose rare, as everything that's not "Common" or "Uncommon" falls under "Rare" (except for Special assignments, but they're, well, Special).
As well, if an assignment has a special condition you need to meet before it can fire, rhen you need to clear that beforehand.

Reactions: User1810

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
It's not possible to add more Super Negatives to the CC is it? - For an example, the new Precarious Power Aspect sounds great, but is locked behind a premade character.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
It's not possible to add more Super Negatives to the CC is it? - For an example, the new Precarious Power Aspect sounds great, but is locked behind a premade character.
I had written this lovely spiel about how "It's probably not impossible, I'll see if I can manage it, blah blah blah" (In my standard "talks too much" fashion)... Then I went and accidently got it done in maybe 2 minutes. It was a very simple process. I definitely overestimated how hard that was gonna be.
Providing it doesn't suddenly cause serious bugs, it will be in the update today.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I had written this lovely spiel about how "It's probably not impossible, I'll see if I can manage it, blah blah blah" (In my standard "talks too much" fashion)... Then I went and accidently got it done in maybe 2 minutes. It was a very simple process. I definitely overestimated how hard that was gonna be.
Providing it doesn't suddenly cause serious bugs, it will be in the update today.
Awesome! The hard work is much appreciated!

Reactions: Schönes Fräulein

Sarcasticd

Jul 22, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem just getting RAGS to even launch on Windows 10? It processes for a second, and nothing happens.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is anyone else having a problem just getting RAGS to even launch on Windows 10? It processes for a second, and nothing happens.
Which version? I'm using 2.6.1.0 on Windows 10 with no issues. (other than those inherent to RAGS as an engine) I don't recall having to do anything special to make it work, but my hardware is also pretty old at this point so it could be an incompatibility if you're running something newer. Have you tried the standard fixes for programs crashing like compatibility mode?

Sarcasticd

Jul 22, 2018
Which version? I'm using 2.6.1.0 on Windows 10 with no issues. (other than those inherent to RAGS as an engine) I don't recall having to do anything special to make it work, but my hardware is also pretty old at this point so it could be an incompatibility if you're running something newer. Have you tried the standard fixes for programs crashing like compatibility mode?
The one and the same, and actually the same installation from when it used to work. It just up and stopped one day, so I'm assuming it's some shady Windows update that broke old interpreters for me. And yes, it just loads for a second or two and dies.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
The one and the same, and actually the same installation from when it used to work. It just up and stopped one day, so I'm assuming it's some shady Windows update that broke old interpreters for me. And yes, it just loads for a second or two and dies.
Yeah, my money would be on Windows updates as well. Aside from uninstalling and reinstalling I'm not sure how much you can really do.

dinodick

Apr 24, 2019
Oh dang, getting Precarious Power as a new Super Negative sounds great. I hope somebody makes a regalia conversion once it's out.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
My B. It's up.
Dozed off watching something while waiting for the MF link to finish, then spent half a day thinking I'd finished posting it.

Changelog is in the OP, but as always here it is:
6.1.0 - Just gonna clarify here:
6.= Major update from Bedlam.
1. = Hotfix from Bedlam.
0. = Update/Fix for Loaded Dice

Fixed::

Encampment Roles:
Doing it on command is back in. I didn't get all the changes I wanted to, but it should work a bit smoother.

Biomancy:
More changes, removed a lot of code that was redundant. The bad kind of redundant.

Corruption:
Fixed everything I broke last time.
Demonic Futa is back in.
Back transformations are back up.
Sissy Transformation is back in.

Slave Leader: SAVE BEFORE USING. Just keep in mind this old adage: "No Haven's core code wasn't designed for this."
Fixed a few things and might've run down that description bug. After getting it consistently, I changed the order of a couple of flags and haven't seen it since.

ADDED::
Precarious Power is now available under Super Negatives.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Is there still someone around converting these to regalia and if so is the regalia version somewhat stable?

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
My B. It's up.
Dozed off watching something while waiting for the MF link to finish, then spent half a day thinking I'd finished posting it.

Changelog is in the OP, but as always here it is:
6.1.0 - Just gonna clarify here:
6.= Major update from Bedlam.
1. = Hotfix from Bedlam.
0. = Update/Fix for Loaded Dice

Fixed::

Encampment Roles:
Doing it on command is back in. I didn't get all the changes I wanted to, but it should work a bit smoother.

Biomancy:
More changes, removed a lot of code that was redundant. The bad kind of redundant.

Corruption:
Fixed everything I broke last time.
Demonic Futa is back in.
Back transformations are back up.
Sissy Transformation is back in.

Slave Leader: SAVE BEFORE USING. Just keep in mind this old adage: "No Haven's core code wasn't designed for this."
Fixed a few things and might've run down that description bug. After getting it consistently, I changed the order of a couple of flags and haven't seen it since.

ADDED::
Precarious Power is now available under Super Negatives.
Thankee right kindly! I shall put away the pitchforks and torches now :p

Reactions: User1810

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
I've tried the usual basic fixes, but the only RAGS version I can get the version to run on is the 3.0.60 and even with the change to encode unicode change the text is fucked up. Any ideas on how to fix?

edit: I also can't scroll while deciding stuff, but idk if that's how the version works.

Last edited:

dinodick

Apr 24, 2019
Is there still someone around converting these to regalia and if so is the regalia version somewhat stable?
Somebody has popped in to convert it the past few updates. It's generally fine except for canceling assignments--that can get very messed up. It won't let you cancel, potentially ending already active quests prematurely with no benefit or making the quest/slavers permanently unavailable. Doesn't do it every time but does it often enough I save way more frequently.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes