Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
It's not possible to add more Super Negatives to the CC is it? - For an example, the new Precarious Power Aspect sounds great, but is locked behind a premade character.
I'm glad you liked the Aspect I asked to be added to the game for my slaver. If / when I get the money, you can expect the ideas in that Aspect to be expanded upon, whether in the same Aspect or another one. xD

It may or may not include proper "PC Slave Training" options, rewritten for the second person.

There is a bug in the code, though, for it. If you crit fail "Corner of your own" with your slaver being the slave required, it'll remove your leader from the game but not assign a new leader, meaning the game continues as if your original leader is still the leader, just away on a mission constantly. The Dev said he'd get to working on fixing that for the next hotfix.

I'm glad this mod isn't dead. I need the infinite gold to support my sub lifestyle. xD

Last edited:

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1775190
this is what it looks like, for context
I get that as well but only when it is starting the run through character creation. As long as you click on this on the very first screen :-
Rags 2.jpg
it will work. How can you tell? Well when you get a bit further on and select your traits etc you will see
Rags 3.jpg

However if I don't click to update text to html I get this instead

Rags 4.jpg

Hope that helps

Reactions: PolarJade

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
A few things I noticed right away:
- Precarious Power is unlisted in descriptions during char select, even though you can still select it. It is also unlisted in the 'Inventory' section in RAGS (the one on the right where the present members of the camp are). It's there when you Examine, though.

- Using 'RNG Roll' under Loaded Dice and setting to 'Critical Success' prints the same text as 'Success'. It does still set to crit, however.

Quorizon

Jul 19, 2018
getting Alissa from the temple takeover is a mess
Slave Driver is added to the slave you get for the encampment from the mission not Alissa.
this results in her having a lamia slave but it doesn't add it's skills unless you take slave driver on a level up, but she has an extra aspect marked so if you don't have aspects tweaked she ends up a confusing mess

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Well, overall looks like you got most of the bugs that I usually find. I did notice that the Hypno triggers got reset back to the default of 3.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
in the new update i cant even see encampment roles anymore. if i assign someone i cant see anyone under room objects
Fixed, uploading, and ya wanna hear something fucky?
For that to have happened, I would've needed to interact with a part of the game that I have never once touched... Rooms. Because No Haven only has one room.
That is totally weird. I have no idea how that happened. Give it a... very long minute to finish uploading and then try 'er again.

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Reactions: Sharinel

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
unrelated to that, Frank I know you have enough on your plate, but a feature to be able to just get rid of slaves/slavers so that it's easier to phase out the early game slavers/get rid of slaves faster would be extremely appreciated.

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Imagine not turning all of your slavers into massive overpowered muscular futa's who are deities of corruption with the bimbo camp leader just smiling in the middle.

I love the idea of the "leader" being a smart bimbo sub who is good at strategy/accounting/management, but gets fragrantly used by her slavers.

I mostly use puppet leader with Lacey, since the forced encounters annoyingly take away all of your money and income. The new aspect would be a lot better if it removed the income debuff from forced encounters, and the overtake the encampment event.

Letting you get used like a slave at night, and simultaneously allowing the encounters, without the mind control aspect, wouldn't be super hard to do I imagine.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I love the idea of the "leader" being a smart bimbo sub who is good at strategy/accounting/management, but gets fragrantly used by her slavers.
i mean there´s already a unique succubus slaver exactly like that. cant be that far off that the boss "does it too"

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
i mean there´s already a unique succubus slaver exactly like that. cant be that far off that the boss "does it too"
If there is one thing I hate about the mod its that even when you resist, and have a shit ton of perks that allow you to do so, you still get the failure dialogue as if you gave in. Its been like that for a long time now.

Brother30

Feb 17, 2018
Thank you very much Frank N. Stein for your hard work. Also i have an issue. Can help? Keldan Alley does`t work anymore if you whant exploit the keldan. It just send on mission your folks, that long as ethernity. It`s a bug i think. Its may be a bedlam new bug?
I have a question if you can make it? I really need change or may be transform "Dom" "Sub" traits of your slavers in game. Cause many of them with good for Dominant position traits(Like terrifying, Str+ e.t.c.) have Sub trait and vice versa. Can help? Thank you. (sorry for my bad english)

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
Imagine not turning all of your slavers into massive overpowered muscular futa's who are deities of corruption with the bimbo camp leader just smiling in the middle.

I mostly use puppet leader with Lacey, since the forced encounters annoyingly take away all of your money and income. The new aspect would be a lot better if it removed the income debuff from forced encounters, and the overtake the encampment event.

Letting you get used like a slave at night, and simultaneously allowing the encounters, without the mind control aspect, wouldn't be super hard to do I imagine.
While I think asking Bedlam to remove losing money to being raped is a bit much, I did get them to agree to lower the chances of getting overturned which they'll address in the next hotfix... probably. I know what kind of character I made. It's going to be difficult, but what's the point of being rapebait if you are forced to play a new character because your rapebait got overthrown? xD

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Fixed, uploading, and ya wanna hear something fucky?
For that to have happened, I would've needed to interact with a part of the game that I have never once touched... Rooms. Because No Haven only has one room.
That is totally weird. I have no idea how that happened. Give it a... very long minute to finish uploading and then try 'er again.
thank you very much.

btw, when we select "which gender to recruit as fellow slavers" it used to work very well, but since new options where added a few updates ago, to include "males and females" , "males and futanari" , "females and futanari" it tends to fall to "males" 95% of the time, even when we choose only "females" or "futanari" and combined with the low % races of who to recruit , it tends to be a terrible RNG .
do you think it could be nudged a bit, to have better chances of having options to recruit what we choose !? :sneaky:

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
One thing you can do in regards to the overthrow is to edit the values of the forced encounters array, although that only works for regalia as you need to open the console to do so, so that'll have to wait till the new regalia is out

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
One thing you can do in regards to the overthrow is to edit the values of the forced encounters array, although that only works for regalia as you need to open the console to do so, so that'll have to wait till the new regalia is out
so the regalia menu still works ? is there a place where it explains what the options even are ?

Tsul

May 27, 2017
Can we have something to alter reputation? It's really finicky and hard to manage if you want to trigger something

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
so the regalia menu still works ? is there a place where it explains what the options even are ?
The cheat menu is more of a guideline, I don't actually use that to edit, I use ctrl+shift j, which is console in chrome, to edit the
arrays in Regalia, the cheat menu that's in it makes it easier to find the array number and reference what each value does

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes