Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
it's more a "regalia is an html emulator of RAGS" and as any other emulator the content is unaffect, but bugs and quirks can creep up in the process.

as with all emulators.

however i found that RAGS usually lost a few neurons after enough playing. i wonder how regalia will turn out.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
RAGS 2.4 does indeed have a dialogue-box related memory leak. It also keeps almost everything in the buffer. So you are advised to save and restart RAGS after each half hour or so.
3.0 seems not to have these issues.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
as with all emulators.

however i found that RAGS usually lost a few neurons after enough playing. i wonder how regalia will turn out.
yea, rags is bad as any frameworks can go. it development stopped ages ago doesn't help either

Reactions: Jaxter

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
RAGS 2.4 does indeed have a dialogue-box related memory leak. It also keeps almost everything in the buffer. So you are advised to save and restart RAGS after each half hour or so.
3.0 seems not to have these issues.
considering that usually i forget to live when i start a game and i end up seeing that hours have passed by before i remember to actually save....

Reactions: Jaxter

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
considering that usually i forget to live when i start a game and i end up seeing that hours have passed by before i remember to actually save....
saving and loading in regalia does not take an entire solar cycle which makes saving every game day actually feasible and the lessens impact of bugs quite considerably imo
in my case i can't go back to rags even if can't export characters which annoys me

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
Sure it's not you, but Slithering Lonely as a Cloud is still a huge mess. Typically at least one, if not both won't be the unique they are suppose to be. Even if they are, they will often have the wrong race and/or name then they should. This is mostly on the crit, base success where it only has to deal with Anyte seems to be working fine.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Is there any chance I can talk Frank N. Stein into considering pregnancy?

I am allready deeply in your debt Sir. Since this is one of the few games I keep return to year after year.

At least some events that revolves around 'breeding' .. either quests that Slavers could be sent on, or female slavers that needs to take 'time off' because they been careless?

Pregnant could be a state that gives some negatives. Then any resulting offspring could just be handled in the background without any content in the general game.

Or in some cases, like with demon or supernatural pregnancy, the result could be 'adult' almost immediately. Can you say tentacle monster?

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017

I am allready deeply in your debt Sir. Since this is one of the few games I keep return to year after year.

At least some events that revolves around 'breeding' .. either quests that Slavers could be sent on, or female slavers that needs to take 'time off' because they been careless?

Pregnant could be a state that gives some negatives. Then any resulting offspring could just be handled in the background without any content in the general game.

Or in some cases, like with demon or supernatural pregnancy, the result could be 'adult' almost immediately. Can you say tentacle monster?
A smuch as I would like pregnancy content added, Frank doesn't add events, he simply modify variables for assignments and already existing gameplay. The closest Frank has gone with custom event stuff is only the Slave Leader content and even that is just cobbled together from the already existing systems. If you want pregnancy added then ask the developer of the game or hope someone will bother modifying the Mod with that content.

Reactions: ChaosSorceress

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
I just know the moment I decide to pick it up again despite the extra effective hypnosis hack not working is the day before Frank will patch it lol. The curse of an evolving game. Great work as always though you guys really help with the tedium of replaying it.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sure it's not you, but Slithering Lonely as a Cloud is still a huge mess. Typically at least one, if not both won't be the unique they are suppose to be. Even if they are, they will often have the wrong race and/or name then they should. This is mostly on the crit, base success where it only has to deal with Anyte seems to be working fine.
I'm fairly certain you're right, that it ain't my fault, but I'll see about correcting that as if it were my fault.

A smuch as I would like pregnancy content added, Frank doesn't add events, he simply modify variables for assignments and already existing gameplay. The closest Frank has gone with custom event stuff is only the Slave Leader content and even that is just cobbled together from the already existing systems. If you want pregnancy added then ask the developer of the game or hope someone will bother modifying the Mod with that content.
Susan Xandera is correct for the most part.
Most of everything I do is based on Bedlam's code, because trying to use your own code alongside his has caused problems.
It's why Race Change was so mediocre before bedlam added his own version of it. Had to build that from the ground up, and while it turned out, it lacked any flavour and was all function.

It wouldn't be impossible to create an assignment around sending someone off to get pregnant (intentionally or not), or adding an additional check for female slavers when they take time off, or even adding one to slaves you whore out.
Adding flavour text that shows how far along they are (via hidden counter) and creating a birth event for when that counter runs out would also be doable.
Hell, creating an actual breeding pit you can send your slavers/slaves is possible.

The big issue is more the writing than coding the events. Dialogue would need to be written for these events, and on top of me being terrible at writing Kink, it'd takes time. Which I'm notoriously bad at managing. So while I can probably provide the bones for everything, I need another to be willing to produce some meat for the events.

Also, on the note of Player Slavery, the big overall is coming along nicely. Completely rewrote a lot of it so it's no longer just an offshoot of the NPC slaver's slavery code.

I just know the moment I decide to pick it up again despite the extra effective hypnosis hack not working is the day before Frank will patch it lol. The curse of an evolving game. Great work as always though you guys really help with the tedium of replaying it.
I'll get it up the very minute I get home, which is hopefully tomorrow.

Reactions: A.sapien and Jaxter

Tsul

May 27, 2017
The big issue is more the writing than coding the events. Dialogue would need to be written for these events, and on top of me being terrible at writing Kink, it'd takes time. Which I'm notoriously bad at managing. So while I can probably provide the bones for everything, I need another to be willing to produce some meat for the events.
Suggestion, something to adjust the reputation (liked, popular, hated thing) would be nice to fiddle with some event. Also maybe something that can add Faith? Like, even just in player creation would be nice for roleplaying, or just make the human convent custom works. But some way to actually make slaver possess Faith would be nice too since we really don't have any way to do so rn.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Suggestion, something to adjust the reputation (liked, popular, hated thing) would be nice to fiddle with some event. Also maybe something that can add Faith? Like, even just in player creation would be nice for roleplaying, or just make the human convent custom works. But some way to actually make slaver possess Faith would be nice too since we really don't have any way to do so rn.

Frank N. Stein - If you would be prepared to add something small to begin with, I would be happy and honoured to try to write some material to make it work and blend in with existing material. If you are interested, let me know. We can start in a minimal fashion. Like an assignment that is oriented towards that kink.

Alaunus

Mar 30, 2018
Bedlam has been nuking unique slavers for the minor offence that somebody added how you get them to the wiki and you want to add a kink he doesn't like in a mod? That sure will end well. /sarcasm off
/lurking back on

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Bedlam has been nuking unique slavers for the minor offence that somebody added how you get them to the wiki and you want to add a kink he doesn't like in a mod? That sure will end well. /sarcasm off
/lurking back on
Well, he controls the core game. I assume he does what he wants.

I have no clue of the incident you speak of, nor that he specifically dislike pregnancy. But references are always appriciated to enlighten the uninformed plebs such as myself.

Again I am totally ignorant of any history here.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Well, he controls the core game. I assume he does what he wants.

I have no clue of the incident you speak of, nor that he specifically dislike pregnancy. But references are always appriciated to enlighten the uninformed plebs such as myself.

Again I am totally ignorant of any history here.
it's not a incident, it's an irrational and totaly out of the wolrd stance of him.
no one should know the game hidden working, no one should cheat, etc...

i don't know the amount of works bedlam do to make Frank N. Stein life harder, but it's a lot.

Last edited:

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
This is great info. But what is the easiest way of say finding one specific slave I'd want to change the name on?

Also if I want to add a specific trait to for example Nr 2 'Josephine von Selindre' here, I can just add for example (Slt) in the array here?

What do I write in the console ???

TheGame.Variables[307].??? = "(Lea)(Edu)(Eml)(Cun)(Gre)(Res)(Flt)(Slt)"

View attachment 1792456
You want to add everything in similar formating, keep in mind for traits there are 2 parts of the slaver array that keeps track of it, the long and short hand version of it, the long hand is the 2(3rd), shorthand is the 3(4th),the long is formatted
"Trait - Trait - Trait..."(the elipses is just etc) so say it's "Leader - Submissive - Singer - Seductive"and you want to add Debutante and slutty you would put add [ - Debutante - Slutty"] so it should look like:
"Leader - Submissive - Singer - Seductive - Debutante - Slutty"(I mean directly type afterwards)
then in the short hand add the relevant shorthand names in the approximate position so in this case the OG is
(Lea)(Sub)(Sin)(Sed), you would add to the end (Deb)(Slt), and you would have successfully modified traits.
Do watch out as you can add over the trait limit which can be buggy

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes