Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
It occurred to me I messed up a screenshot, the third was suppose to be the shorthand for the slaver I'm editing before being edited, although you can check the out the of by looks at slaver 5 in the first image

also note for editing yourself, don't add after the extra traits(like band of brothers) only after the actual traits, otherwise it's glitchy(only relevant for longhand)

Reactions: Numbnutts

Talio

Sep 2, 2020
How does one turn slaves into slavers? I see reference to it but don't actually know how. Alternatively how does one acquire a paladin slaver? Thanks in advance.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Dominance training -> Advanced dominance training -> Slaver training.

There's Retribution for Arrogance, but "Hunt for the Light" is probably the paladin you want.

Talio

Sep 2, 2020
I have been reading the forum and the relationship between Frank and Bedlam is fascinating.
1) Does Bedlam just hate all of us?
2) How much of a wizard are the two of them because I looked around in the RAGS dev console and this game seems impossible to make much less mod with the speed he does.

Reactions: Jaxter

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Question for the Regalia version:

My witch-queen slave seems to have disappeared. She didn't escape, she's just no longer in the menu. Is it possible for me to get her back somehow other than copy-pasting all her info onto a different slave?

Talio

Sep 2, 2020
but why bother? you're using Regalia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some biomancy are locked behind requirements, if you don't meet them, it won't work. even with cheat.

I find the regalia version runs really really slow compared to RAGS just a second or two of lag per input but enough to be noticeable and annoying. Is there something I am doing wrong or is it just slow?

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Given how long he's been using the engine, he probably just hates RAGS and takes it out on everyone. More seriously, for a guy who literally started out turning a Patreon buck using stolen art assets he sure seems very protective of his own IP. Wouldn't be surprised occasionally getting called out on that made him even grumpier...
2) How much of a wizard are the two of them because I looked around in the RAGS dev console and this game seems impossible to make much less mod with the speed he does.
Odds are it actually is impossible to make at that speed. You'd have to ask Frank if he can give a better estimate, but I wouldn't be surprised if half the bugs Bedlam needs to hotfix each release were caused more by RAGS being weird than by actual coding errors.

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Excited for the player slavery overhaul. Will it have interactions with the puppet leader stuff?
Forced training? Hypnosis? Though honestly it would be great even if it's just the same stuff but more polished.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Excited for the player slavery overhaul. Will it have interactions with the puppet leader stuff?
Forced training? Hypnosis? Though honestly it would be great even if it's just the same stuff but more polished.
Or just loosing challenge for leadership under certain circumstances?

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Or just loosing challenge for leadership under certain circumstances?
Losing leadership is not the point? Losing leadership and the player character change is in the base game. Im talking about the slave training and submission while you are still playing as yourself which is one of the big features of this mod.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
I find the regalia version runs really really slow compared to RAGS just a second or two of lag per input but enough to be noticeable and annoying. Is there something I am doing wrong or is it just slow?
This is true, but you can work around it in regalia by changing the race in the slavers array to any one that will work(I use neko) then change to the race you want. you could just stick to the console, but it doesn't fully work and retains leftovers from the proper race, so if they are an unchangeable race you want different, use console to set them to a changeable race, then use biomancy

Talio

Sep 2, 2020
This is true, but you can work around it in regalia by changing the race in the slavers array to any one that will work(I use neko) then change to the race you want. you could just stick to the console, but it doesn't fully work and retains leftovers from the proper race, so if they are an unchangeable race you want different, use console to set them to a changeable race, then use biomancy

I mean it runs slow on every single input in the entire game. One day takes me 50/100 sec on RAGS and 100/300 sec on regalia. (Executing the day I planned in advance not planning and executing.)

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
I imagine it's likely an internet problem, as RAGS in a program and runs by your computer whereas Regalia is HTML, which runs by the interwebs.
Jokes aside is your browser normally slow? if so then that would be why, otherwise I'm not really sure, tends to be the opposite for me unless I've let the log build up, but to be fair if the log builds up to the same point in RAGS, the game normally crashes for me.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
I have been reading the forum and the relationship between Frank and Bedlam is fascinating.
- i don't know if he hates all, i think not, but i get the impression he wants people to play the game, the way he envisioned it to be played.
- i have seen people having similar attitudes towards games, where they expect people to play the games, the way devs intended, which i find sad because not every one likes the same aspect of a game.

- perhaps Bedlam himself should had some "dice mode, cheat mode, cheat panel" , because between the regalia/game bugs and bad RNG , it can take too long trying to get any where to an unsatisfactory result (game getting bugged or sad npc's that we don't like)

- maybe after the new game engine Bedlam was supposedly working on, maybe it becomes possible for the game to be less buggy, more customisable (dice mode/ cheat menu), pictures swappable like in regalia, maybe then, the game becomes even more successful .

- perhaps Bedlam can learn from "Lilith's Throne" game flexibility, and realise that it's not by forcing strangers to play some buggy game, that one gets more success, but by allowing a more tailored experience, that a game becomes more enjoyable for every one.
- people should stop concerning themselves how others play single player games. :unsure:

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
how to stop your slavers form raping you? i only want my bedwarmer to dom me
Any Advise I have when talking about cheating and console refer only to Regalia

Make sure they like you and you're well liked, see if you can get them the follower trait as it makes them very unlikely to rape you. If you mean in console or cheats, I know how to stop them from taking over(relatively, not 100% sure it works but it seems to), but as per having them not force you while also allowing your bedwarmer to? I have an Idea but it's weird.

The Forced Array(Array 361 in the newest version) has a few variables, Val 0 contains the values for which slavers are dominating you, there is a max of 5. Using the slaver array(307) you can find which value which slaver/slave is, and input the number you wish, Val 1 tracks the amount of gold they take from you, an easy stop gap for getting overthrown is by setting the minimum gold value to a very low negative number and setting it to the lowest when they rape you, that's the most hands off approach without going into a lotta work. Screenshot_30.jpg

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
- i don't know if he hates all, i think not, but i get the impression he wants people to play the game, the way he envisioned it to be played.
- i have seen people having similar attitudes towards games, where they expect people to play the games, the way devs intended, which i find sad because not every one likes the same aspect of a game.

- perhaps Bedlam himself should had some "dice mode, cheat mode, cheat panel" , because between the regalia/game bugs and bad RNG , it can take too long trying to get any where to an unsatisfactory result (game getting bugged or sad npc's that we don't like)

- maybe after the new game engine Bedlam was supposedly working on, maybe it becomes possible for the game to be less buggy, more customisable (dice mode/ cheat menu), pictures swappable like in regalia, maybe then, the game becomes even more successful .

- perhaps Bedlam can learn from "Lilith's Throne" game flexibility, and realise that it's not by forcing strangers to play some buggy game, that one gets more success, but by allowing a more tailored experience, that a game becomes more enjoyable for every one.
- people should stop concerning themselves how others play single player games. :unsure:
I definitely think one of the biggest things holding this game back (other than it imploding on itself if you play it too long) is such a heavy emphasis on RNG, with minimal player input. You pick a job, and who does it, and then wait to see what result the game cough ups, with very few missions giving you a meaningful choice once the job is selected. I'm not expecting massive dialogue trees or anything like that, but I don't think it'd be out of line for the game to have more influence on the path the game takes.

For example:

We have the ability to select the preferred genders/races of the characters we are looking for, either as slaves or as slavers, but surely it would be better to give us influence over the traits/aspects of these characters, right? The game lets you pick the level of experience for slavers/mercenaries, but that's not quite as useful. I think it'd be nice if, when scouting for new hires, I could specify that I was looking for a slaver with magic, or crafting, or things like that. It's kind of frustrating to go through all of character creation again and again to see if you've got a decent starting roster, or spamming exploration missions to try and get the mission that can help you get a slaver or slave with the traits you're looking for.

You'd think that if you had an open order for a slave that can sing, you'd be able to tell your team to look for a slave that had a good voice.

In that same vein, I think it would be neat to have the ability to influence what kind of missions we get. I appreciate the ability in this mod to select the level of the missions you get, but I'm talking more about getting to choose if you are specializing in Infiltration, or Marauding, or Defending, etc, and maybe including new paths for succeeding in specializations or consequences for doing poorly.

Like, doing so many of a certain kind of mission could unlock newer, riskier missions of a similar type. If you've done enough Infiltration missions, you get access to higher tier options to go after more heavily guarded, but more profitable marks that you wouldn't necessarily get if you're more of a smash and grab Marauder type. Or, while on missions with non-specialized targets, the game throws up a couple of different options for who you'd want to capture or persuade to join you.

Talio

Sep 2, 2020
I definitely think one of the biggest things holding this game back (other than it imploding on itself if you play it too long) <-this one is rather upsetting.

This idea is excellent.

In that same vein, I think it would be neat to have the ability to influence what kind of missions we get. I appreciate the ability in this mod to select the level of the missions you get, but I'm talking more about getting to choose if you are specializing in Infiltration, or Marauding, or Defending, etc, and maybe including new paths for succeeding in specializations or consequences for doing poorly.

Like, doing so many of a certain kind of mission could unlock newer, riskier missions of a similar type. If you've done enough Infiltration missions, you get access to higher tier options to go after more heavily guarded, but more profitable marks that you wouldn't necessarily get if you're more of a smash and grab Marauder type. Or, while on missions with non-specialized targets, the game throws up a couple of different options for who you'd want to capture or persuade to join you.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes