Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Slaver? Not Slave?

That does not make sense? Since it mentions Advanced Dominance Training, and.. that is for slaves?
It doesn't matter if it is a slave or slaver bedwarmer, the bedwarmer has to have the Dominant (Dom) trait and your PC has to have the Secretly Submissive trait to gain Aspect: Strict Supervision.

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
I wonder, how many people here know that the dev of this game is working on a Twine (or at leastd HTML) port of this game at the same time as developing new stuff for the RAGS version?
I'm skeptical if he's really doing Twine port on the side, all i can find is a few posts here and there where it's "oh yeah he's doing twine port :^)" but that's it... starting from 2019... i dont know about coding but should'nt he atleas't have an alpha build of that for sharing by now?

Reactions: Tebix

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
I'm skeptical if he's really doing Twine port on the side, all i can find is a few posts here and there where it's "oh yeah he's doing twine port :^)" but that's it... starting from 2019... i dont know about coding but should'nt he atleas't have an alpha build of that for sharing by now?
I mean given that he is actively developing it in RAGS still and its an entirely different paradigm... not really. Hell, Twine is not really really even meant to handle a game like this, im sure he has to do it all as javascript plugins. It would be a daunting task with very little copy paste other than the on screen text. Assuming he is coding it from scratch which I assume he is (I know of no good rags to twine conversion process, regallia to twine could be more friendly I don't know enough about it). He also basically said he wouldn't release a version in twine until it was close to as complete as the current RAGS version. Which givin how much crap he got for his early adaptations of whorelock's is not to surprising. Just be glad he's developing such a unique game and that we have people like Frank to help us fill in the gaps.

This is the point of view of someone with some scripting experience but not much real programing experience.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
I haven't looked at it in awhile, it's possible It also says slaves with said training(wouldn't doubt it) but I've only ever gotten it to work with slavers, honestly it's not really worth it for leader as it doesn't give anything aside from another duo slaver but it's you and your sub, no desc or flavour in my experience

Rexaureus

Oct 21, 2017
Hey, I think that I found a bug, no matter how many times I try, I can't seem to get an exceptional biomancy result on my char, though it seems that for the NPCs it's working fine.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
I mean given that he is actively developing it in RAGS still and its an entirely different paradigm... not really. Hell, Twine is not really really even meant to handle a game like this, im sure he has to do it all as javascript plugins. It would be a daunting task with very little copy paste other than the on screen text. Assuming he is coding it from scratch which I assume he is (I know of no good rags to twine conversion process, regallia to twine could be more friendly I don't know enough about it). He also basically said he wouldn't release a version in twine until it was close to as complete as the current RAGS version. Which givin how much crap he got for his early adaptations of whorelock's is not to surprising. Just be glad he's developing such a unique game and that we have people like Frank to help us fill in the gaps.

This is the point of view of someone with some scripting experience but not much real programing experience.
I am not a tech person. But I can google and any reboot of kind of anything, should be done in C# ?

You do not even need to write script any more to run client-side in the browser.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
It doesn't matter if it is a slave or slaver bedwarmer, the bedwarmer has to have the Dominant (Dom) trait and your PC has to have the Secretly Submissive trait to gain Aspect: Strict Supervision.
Thank you very much

TheGame.Variables[307].VarArray[2][14]

This awesome slave did not have Dominant

"Greedy - Unscrupulous - Resilient - Singer - Trainer - Hypnotic - Sadist - Malevolence - Mind Reader"

TheGame.Variables[307].VarArray[2][14] = "Greedy - Unscrupulous - Resilient - Singer - Trainer - Hypnotic - Sadist - Malevolence - Mind Reader - Dominant"

TheGame.Variables[307].VarArray[3][14] = "(Gre)(Usc)(Res)(Sin)(Trn)(Hyp)(Sdt)(Mal)(Min)(Dom)"

"You are now accompanied by Maksnik Warbite. " -- success?

Hmm still do not seem to work. Ideas?

Last edited:

Sordos

Aug 17, 2017
Just be glad he's developing such a unique game and that we have people like Frank to help us fill in the gaps.
That i am, once i got into it it's pretty neat, hell there's not many h-games coming even close. Shame the engine's a piece of sh*t... speaking of it...
My last game on 2-6-1-0 started to hang on the apparently inevitable assignment hang-up... before i delve too deep to a new game in 3.0.60.0 and bear the UI-hiccups it has i'l ask if anyone knows if that problem persists on it too?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Thank you very much

TheGame.Variables[307].VarArray[2][14]

This awesome slave did not have Dominant

"Greedy - Unscrupulous - Resilient - Singer - Trainer - Hypnotic - Sadist - Malevolence - Mind Reader"

TheGame.Variables[307].VarArray[2][14] = "Greedy - Unscrupulous - Resilient - Singer - Trainer - Hypnotic - Sadist - Malevolence - Mind Reader - Dominant"

TheGame.Variables[307].VarArray[3][14] = "(Gre)(Usc)(Res)(Sin)(Trn)(Hyp)(Sdt)(Mal)(Min)(Dom)"

"You are now accompanied by Maksnik Warbite. " -- success?

Are you going on missions where their Dom trait would be needed such as Pillow Talk and the like?

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
what did not work? iirc that's pretty much it. 'strict supervision' aspect is just a mirror of 'slave driver' (different flavor, but works the same). it's basically a way to give PC traits that you can't normally have on them.

what it does is just count the bedwarmer traits as yours when you go on missions.

BUT. if you go on a mission that does not require those traits, OR if the bedwarmer has the same set of traits as yours. there's really no point having the aspect.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Really? My character is "feared" and has the respect of her slavers, so shouldn't this not be happening? This is the first I've heard of such a feature, setting slaves as bedwarmers used to be a 100% effective way to keep slavers from using them.
do you have a guard(s) on duty? i'm pretty sure that's required to block off slavers.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Keep in mind you don't need a guard for slaver bedwarmers, and they won't be made use of if they normally wouldn't be either.
If I wanted a slaver as a bedwarmer, I would've set a slaver as my bedwarmer. All I really want is a confirmation of either "Yes, this is working as intended and you have to do something to make this one specific slaver stop using your bedwarmer" or "No, this is a bug." Because I've been playing this game off and on for years, and this is the first I've heard of slavers being able to use your bedwarmer without extenuating circumstances like high sluttiness or low respect.

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know the array for max traits in character creation? I found the one for trait points, but I can't find it for max negatives and positives. I'm trying to do this on the regular game version in regalia, as the loaded dice version isn't up to date.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
If I wanted a slaver as a bedwarmer, I would've set a slaver as my bedwarmer. All I really want is a confirmation of either "Yes, this is working as intended and you have to do something to make this one specific slaver stop using your bedwarmer" or "No, this is a bug." Because I've been playing this game off and on for years, and this is the first I've heard of slavers being able to use your bedwarmer without extenuating circumstances like high sluttiness or low respect.
I had a problem with bedwarmer slaves being used by slavers. I also noticed that the slave bedwarmers disappeared from the list but didn't show up under the encampment roles, so I couldn't remove them from the role. They were permanently stuck as bedwarmers while also being used by the camp.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone know the array for max traits in character creation? I found the one for trait points, but I can't find it for max negatives and positives. I'm trying to do this on the regular game version in regalia, as the loaded dice version isn't up to date.
thought i share the regalia versions i made per previous instructions. edited and regular

It's updated, just hidden behind about 4 pages of other stuff lol.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes