Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Importing saves in Regalia (and exporting) imports and exports all saves, not individual ones, also any saves from previous versions will not work as array numbers change between versions of regalia.

Oct 13, 2017
this may be a silly question, but does anyone else have a problem with importing saves? It's not doing anything for me.
OK, do you mean importing saves, or character settings? Importing character settings doesn't work in regalia. Importing saves doesn't work with certain browser settings(or browsers).

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Anyone with experience with going straight into the JavaScript of Regalia and making intercepts to change aspects of the game?

I kind of want to try to tinker with this, and wonder if there are experience to build on written down somewhere?

Erar

Jun 23, 2017
Is it only me or did the hypnosis part of the mod stopped working?
I'm only receiving the standard amount of points.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
thought i share the regalia versions i made per previous instructions. edited and regular

It's updated, just hidden behind about 4 pages of other stuff lol.
Thanks so much, wuv you
Thank you from me as well, I very possibly didn't notice that. I'll add it tot the OP when I get the fix out tonight.

No pressure, just checking if you got delayed or if maybe... you just didn't get the link posted.
No no, pressure me!
You're absolutely right to do so. In the time between saying that and coming home, it completely slipped my mind. I'll do it as soon as I get off tonight.

Is it only me or did the hypnosis part of the mod stopped working?
I'm only receiving the standard amount of points.
Probably didn't stop working, but simply isn't dishing out the exagerated points. I'll take a peak tonight and see if I inserted the adjustment into the wrong place.

Jul 29, 2019
OK, do you mean importing saves, or character settings? Importing character settings doesn't work in regalia. Importing saves doesn't work with certain browser settings(or browsers).
Importing saves, it usually works for me with other games with chrome, so I don't think it's browser settings, but i may be wrong

Oct 13, 2017
Importing saves, it usually works for me with other games with chrome, so I don't think it's browser settings, but i may be wrong
I just checked, it works for me in Brave, firefox, edge and chrome. In IE save/load menus don't work at all. Chrome is definitely capable browser, check cookie settings and make sure you don't use extensions that block too much content. Oh, and don't use saves from older versions, bad things may happen.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Probably didn't stop working, but simply isn't dishing out the exagerated points. I'll take a peak tonight and see if I inserted the adjustment into the wrong place.
Looks like you didn't do the triggers at all (or didn't trigger the change). I went through it last week to make my own changes. The rest of LD Hypno works.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Looks like you didn't do the triggers at all (or didn't trigger the change). I went through it last week to make my own changes. The rest of LD Hypno works.
Ya, you're entirely correct. I remember doing them, but it's more likely I'm actually remembering putting together the rest of Hypno and completely blanked on adding bonus points trigger. Considering it's in my checklist right below the hypno trigger, I'm annoyed with myself for missing it altogether.

Update is up, contains a handful of minor fixes + restores the Hypno points. Also placed the links to the Regalia versions in the OP. Thanks for doing them up, Numbnutts.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Frank N. Stein
If you ever have time, could you confirm for me whether bedwarmers are working as intended? I've experimented with several different saves across several versions, and it seems that no matter what I do, my slavers are still able to use my bedwarmers. From what I understand, a slave being set as a bedwarmer should lock them out of end-of-day use events by other slavers, but that doesn't seem to be happening. I've asked about it on here before, but nobody was ever able to tell me if it was a bug or if I was missing something.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Frank N. Stein
If you ever have time, could you confirm for me whether bedwarmers are working as intended? I've experimented with several different saves across several versions, and it seems that no matter what I do, my slavers are still able to use my bedwarmers. From what I understand, a slave being set as a bedwarmer should lock them out of end-of-day use events by other slavers, but that doesn't seem to be happening. I've asked about it on here before, but nobody was ever able to tell me if it was a bug or if I was missing something.
If I remember correctly, you need to have more than 1 person and they both have to be decent (not a bunch of negative traits for Guard Duty).

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
If I remember correctly, you need to have more than 1 person and they both have to be decent (not a bunch of negative traits for Guard Duty).
Ah, that's new information, I'll try that.

Edit: That doesn't seem to have done it, slavers continued using my bedwarmer despite putting two (and I also tried with three) decent guards on duty. I also set the respect to yes-men, to rule out a respect issue (though it was a brand new save so that shouldn't have been an issue anyway.) Nothing changed.

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Frank N. Stein - If you would be prepared to add something small to begin with, I would be happy and honoured to try to write some material to make it work and blend in with existing material. If you are interested, let me know. We can start in a minimal fashion. Like an assignment that is oriented towards that kink.
I don't recall replying to this, so I don't think I noticed it the first time. Sorry.

Providing I can find the time, ya, I'd be willing to do that.
Currently I'm focused on reworking the player slavery to be smoother and less of a game ruining experience, but after I finish that, or get stumped so hard I need a breather, I'll get to work and see how viable it is to do.

so umm when is the player slavery update?
If you want a date, I can't give one because I'm stretched too thin to be certain.
The short of it is that it's not ready, but it's getting there.
The long, as I said before, is that I rewrote almost all of the slavery mechanics so the mod isn't piggybacking off the main slavery system anymore. Now it's testing and fixing and testing and fixing and that's an endless loop of problems till the problems stop.

Frank N. Stein
Ah, that's new information, I'll try that.

Edit: That doesn't seem to have done it, slavers continued using my bedwarmer despite putting two (and I also tried with three) decent guards on duty. I also set the respect to yes-men, to rule out a respect issue (though it was a brand new save so that shouldn't have been an issue anyway.) Nothing changed.
I apologize for not responding sooner.

For the moment, while I continue to look into this, I can confirm for you that you are right. It does appear to be bugged. Quickly tested on a few versions, including the last two base versions and I easily recreated your circumstances.
Then I took a quick dive into the code and found the variables that are supposed to lock out them out from use when they're bedwarmers, and it doesn't appear they do anything. Well, other than confirm that the bedwarmer is a bedwarmer.
I'll keep at it in amongst everything else, and while I'm not gonna promise a speedy fix (as I don't even know where to begin yet), I can tell you I'll eventually get there.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I apologize for not responding sooner.

For the moment, while I continue to look into this, I can confirm for you that you are right. It does appear to be bugged. Quickly tested on a few versions, including the last two base versions and I easily recreated your circumstances.
Then I took a quick dive into the code and found the variables that are supposed to lock out them out from use when they're bedwarmers, and it doesn't appear they do anything. Well, other than confirm that the bedwarmer is a bedwarmer.
I'll keep at it in amongst everything else, and while I'm not gonna promise a speedy fix (as I don't even know where to begin yet), I can tell you I'll eventually get there.
Thank you very very much.

DarkTalon25

Jul 28, 2018
New Update Regalia Version

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but what's the difference between Regalia and Regalia Edited?

EDIT: And for that matter, what's the difference between the nh.html and nh-tweaked.html?

Last edited:

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but what's the difference between Regalia and Regalia Edited?

EDIT: And for that matter, what's the difference between the nh.html and nh-tweaked.html?
Edited changes the end game requirements to be much higher so you don't have to deal with all the bugs that happen after the end game.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes