Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 13, 2017
I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but what's the difference between Regalia and Regalia Edited?

EDIT: And for that matter, what's the difference between the nh.html and nh-tweaked.html?
Edited= higher gold requirements to end game
Tweaked= slightly different UI, most notably dark mode.

Talio

Sep 2, 2020
I found a really interesting bug. Its also a feature.

Your character returns to camp whenever a return to camp trigger happens so if you go on an 8 day assignment and buy a 3 day upgrade you will return after 3 days. Then you can go on another assignment. Congratulations you have cloned yourself a lot.

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
Hey Hargan2 and Frank N. Stein I think* I figured the bedwarmers issue out (not sure if "solved" or just a work around)

You have to explicitly tell the guard to make a specific slave off limits via talking to the guard. This is semi-independent of them being a bedwarmer, in that you can't make a bedwarmer off limits for some ineffable reason. (Might not be WAI, but w/e because... ) You can make a slave you set as off limits into a bedwarmer, so just toss the bitch back into the pit, flag her as no-touchy, and then return her to your bed.

*Limited testing done. May have confused temporary blessing by RNGeezus with actual science.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hey Hargan2 and Frank N. Stein I think* I figured the bedwarmers issue out (not sure if "solved" or just a work around)

You have to explicitly tell the guard to make a specific slave off limits via talking to the guard. This is semi-independent of them being a bedwarmer, in that you can't make a bedwarmer off limits for some ineffable reason. (Might not be WAI, but w/e because... ) You can make a slave you set as off limits into a bedwarmer, so just toss the bitch back into the pit, flag her as no-touchy, and then return her to your bed.

*Limited testing done. May have confused temporary blessing by RNGeezus with actual science.
I've also done some testing and yes, this seems to work as a workaround. I hadn't noticed this before. However, I am not sure that the slaver set as a guard still performs their normal guarding duties, so it may not be the best long-term solution. I dunno. I'll defer to the expertise of Frank N. Stein

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
I've also done some testing and yes, this seems to work as a workaround. I hadn't noticed this before. However, I am not sure that the slaver set as a guard still performs their normal guarding duties, so it may not be the best long-term solution. I dunno. I'll defer to the expertise of Frank N. Stein
Further science has revealed that the end of day flavor text and results also don't always seem to line up correctly? Possibly.

It may just be reading a comprehension failure on my part, but I got a 2 line blurb that seemed to indicate the slaver of guard duty was negligent (or possibly the guilty party or complicit) and the off limits slave very much got fucked silly. Except that when I inspected her she was still a virgin so... not sure if the "got fucked" function failed to fire, if the disobedient idiot(s) involved all RNG'd a different hole, or if my crew still being an all female band of harpies played any role in the outcome.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I found a really interesting bug. Its also a feature.

Your character returns to camp whenever a return to camp trigger happens so if you go on an 8 day assignment and buy a 3 day upgrade you will return after 3 days. Then you can go on another assignment. Congratulations you have cloned yourself a lot.
That's interesting as all hell. Can you upload your save for that one? The last cloning issue I ran into involved player slavery, and haven't run into one since, so I might have difficulties recreating this.

Sorry about the slow reply.

Technically they should still do the guard job. There's nothing in the code that'd argue it. Just about all the code involving the guard duty and guarding duty overlaps. Looks like they were separate at one point, but that code might be obsolete.

Further science has revealed that the end of day flavor text and results also don't always seem to line up correctly? Possibly.

It may just be reading a comprehension failure on my part, but I got a 2 line blurb that seemed to indicate the slaver of guard duty was negligent (or possibly the guilty party or complicit) and the off limits slave very much got fucked silly. Except that when I inspected her she was still a virgin so... not sure if the "got fucked" function failed to fire, if the disobedient idiot(s) involved all RNG'd a different hole, or if my crew still being an all female band of harpies played any role in the outcome.

Those are all entirely plausible. I'll take a look and see what's going on. Finding that (hopefully bugged) flag might actually be super useful in figuring this whole issue out, as it will give me a solid jumping off point.

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Love the mod! Have run to a slight issue, though, specifically with the forced clothing generation cheat. It worked fine, until it suddenly stopped generating new pieces of clothing, and just outputs whatever choices I made in the menu, like thus:

Encampment Roles - Crafting
Clothing
Clothing - Lingerie
Clothing - Lingerie - Sluttier clothing
Clothing - Lingerie - Sluttier clothing - -Finish-

(Morale gained: 11)
No new clothing item will be in storage after the message. Wondering if this is a known issue.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Love the mod! Have run to a slight issue, though, specifically with the forced clothing generation cheat. It worked fine, until it suddenly stopped generating new pieces of clothing, and just outputs whatever choices I made in the menu, like thus:

No new clothing item will be in storage after the message. Wondering if this is a known issue.
I've had a similiar issue... usually just doing any other action (like talk to a slaver or send someone out on a mission) will cause it to reset and let you create another 3-5 items before bugging out again.

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
I've had a similiar issue... usually just doing any other action (like talk to a slaver or send someone out on a mission) will cause it to reset and let you create another 3-5 items before bugging out again.
Curious. I've done various other actions, but the issue seems to persist. Thanks for taking the time to reply, though!

Talio

Sep 2, 2020
I was away for 5 days on a quest and purchased Defending 2.

3 days later I returned to the camp.

I am no longer on the original quest however it will complete as normal.

I then go on a 10 day quest.

My stats bonuses and the such are now simultaneously effecting both quests.

2 days later the sell a slave quest completes and I return to the camp.

The 10 day quest continues without my character still benefiting from their stats.

This does not replicate the player character it allows a single player character to be in many places at once.

With care you can be going on a quest a day. If you return while already in the camp nothing bad, I can see, happens.

I don't see how to upload RSV files so I can't upload a save but that is my exact actions. I should also say this seems to happen anytime you purchase a training while on a quest so it should not be too tricky to replicate.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016

Curious. I've done various other actions, but the issue seems to persist. Thanks for taking the time to reply, though!
That's part of the reason that I should be spending time fixing the crafting options.
I keep getting sidetracked with different thoughts (like for instance, rejiggering player slavery), but I should probably get that done as well. I have a soft fix ready to go, but it's simply a rehashing of Bedlam's code from the Tailoring assignment, so the player options are limited there.
If I decide to take a breather from finding issues with my new player salvery code, I'll take another crack at this and see if time away has cleared up something obvious.

I was away for 5 days on a quest and purchased Defending 2.

3 days later I returned to the camp.

I am no longer on the original quest however it will complete as normal.

I then go on a 10 day quest.

My stats bonuses and the such are now simultaneously effecting both quests.

2 days later the sell a slave quest completes and I return to the camp.

The 10 day quest continues without my character still benefiting from their stats.

This does not replicate the player character it allows a single player character to be in many places at once.

With care you can be going on a quest a day. If you return while already in the camp nothing bad, I can see, happens.

I don't see how to upload RSV files so I can't upload a save but that is my exact actions. I should also say this seems to happen anytime you purchase a training while on a quest so it should not be too tricky to replicate.

Should be able to just change the extension to something the site allows to bypass that(like .sav),
However, I can run through and attempt to recreate this event. You said you aren't cloning, so I think this might be the same kind of issue we used to run into with QAYL.

And while I will test both, are you referring to player slave training or general slave training?

Reactions: Jaxter

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Hey Frank, ive got a question, would it be possible to have a cheat that would show all the slavers preferences? For roles and shit.

I have no idea.

All that info is given through talking to them events. So in theory, I could borrow the code that Bedlam wrote for that, and rewrite it into a cheat.
Activate cheat, select a slaver, and rather than have it randomly select the info it spoonfeeds you, I can either let it dish it all out (just have it run through everything as if you talked to them 12 times over), or rewrite it to be simpler, like so:

Alchemy: Hates/dislikes/neutral to/likes/loves it
Seamtress: ^^
Bed Warmer/Sex Appeal: ^^
And so on.

I still gotta see how it's all written up and how much work it'd be to bring it all under one roof.
Might also be simpler to find the variables that dictates all that, and do the same thing, but just have it add the simplified text to the selected slavers/slaves profile in a manner similar to traits/aspects. Still, yes, ya, I'll see how hard it'd be to carry out the initial function.

Talio

Sep 2, 2020
And while I will test both, are you referring to player slave training or general slave training?

Its the skill trainings like defender 1,2,3 or marauder 1,2,3. Only 2 and 3 work for this too my knowledge but if you use yourself effectively it's more than enough to have several parallel lives with no problems.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone else getting Out of Memory Exception errors? I'm noticing it almost every time I load or save using the latest LD. I'm trying to narrow it down if there is something in the game engine causing this or if this old computer is finally giving out... :'(

I still get the error even when RAM is 60% free (25gb free) and SSD has 200gb free. I really don't think it is my system, but I can't see how the recent update messed with needing more Memory...

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone else getting Out of Memory Exception errors? I'm noticing it almost every time I load or save using the latest LD. I'm trying to narrow it down if there is something in the game engine causing this or if this old computer is finally giving out... :'(

I still get the error even when RAM is 60% free (25gb free) and SSD has 200gb free. I really don't think it is my system, but I can't see how the recent update messed with needing more Memory...
afaik that's just RAGS being RAGS. It happens to me reasonably often, but not every save or load.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018

1655314506632.png

Which means: RAGS is old, and No Haven is doing things it wasn't designed for. Ergo, it's running full of fuck. And not the good kind.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes