• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Precarious power doesn't seem to work, or at least not entirely, I haven't tried the mission, however, it does not give the proxy exhibitionist or orally accommodating aspects as well when taking it.

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
While waiting for folder update on the front page:

folder updated
wish i would've seen your post sooner i could've just put your versions in and would'nt have to deal with notepad++ bitching :LOL:

stuffnthing

Jan 5, 2021
So here's a question does someone know how to trigger your slavers to mutiny and overthrow the leader (with actually replacing the camp leader)? Maybe can be done trough some variable in Regalia version?

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
So here's a question does someone know how to trigger your slavers to mutiny and overthrow the leader (with actually replacing the camp leader)? Maybe can be done trough some variable in Regalia version?
I know how to stop it in regalia, but no, not how to trigger it

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I know how to stop it in regalia, but no, not how to trigger it
Sorry for the extremely late response. Side projects and re-rewriting the crafting menu have been eating up my free time.

I don't have an answer for you (haven't had the free time to touch the game in about four days), but as you seem to be looking for the exact switch to trigger a mutiny I'll take a free moment to hunt that down. I knew it at one point, as I used a modified mutiny code for my original Change Race and for parts of the slave leader mod, so I do know where to grab it. I'll have that to you tonight if I don't get off work too late. I will also grab the exact variables for naturally instigating the munity.

Otherwise, I do have an update coming in the next few days. Just for the crafting mod. Should have it working smooth by then.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Sorry for the extremely late response. Side projects and re-rewriting the crafting menu have been eating up my free time.

I don't have an answer for you (haven't had the free time to touch the game in about four days), but as you seem to be looking for the exact switch to trigger a mutiny I'll take a free moment to hunt that down. I knew it at one point, as I used a modified mutiny code for my original Change Race and for parts of the slave leader mod, so I do know where to grab it. I'll have that to you tonight if I don't get off work too late. I will also grab the exact variables for naturally instigating the munity.

Otherwise, I do have an update coming in the next few days. Just for the crafting mod. Should have it working smooth by then.
On that note Frank, have you ever figured out why whenever the Leader resists the night rape event it still proceeds as if the Leader did not resist at all?

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
think it might require to have no gold and no supplies ....

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Keldan Alley seems broken, it seems to turn into Assignment ##, and never complete.
Mind-Breaking (always) also seems to not currently work.
Also getting a host of other minor errors in 0.971 // 6.2.2 but I'm unsure if it's just RAGS being RAGS, the base game, or the mod.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
On that note Frank, have you ever figured out why whenever the Leader resists the night rape event it still proceeds as if the Leader did not resist at all?
Sorry, missed your post somehow.
I have not. Or at the very least, if I did, I never wrote it down, which is possible but isn't like me.
I'll take a run at it tonight while I try to finish off the crafting update (so many little time consuming things), and hopefully will be able to respond with, at the very least, a why.

Keldan Alley seems broken, it seems to turn into Assignment ##, and never complete.
Mind-Breaking (always) also seems to not currently work.
Also getting a host of other minor errors in 0.971 // 6.2.2 but I'm unsure if it's just RAGS being RAGS, the base game, or the mod.
Can't see why Keldan Alley would've broken. Nothing in the mod should mess with that assignment. Even the part that uses corruption, but that should bugger the assignment event, not the assignment details.
That said, it was working in the previous modded version, so it's most likely something I changed recently. I'll throw some toons at it tonight during the testing of things and see if I can pull together a fix.
As to Mind break (always), I can bet you I forgot to insert the flag that manipulates the trigger. Easy fix, so even if I get stumped on the above that will be corrected.

As to all the minor errors, they're gonna happen, especially when you combine my incompetence with Bedlam's coding in a RAGS environment.
So ya, as long as they're not gamebreaking, I'm willing to leave them till after I've dealt with the bigger issues.

Reactions: Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I imagine it's just a symptom of an off-by-one somewhere. Just a bit odd that I've run into it with keldan alley in 4/4 games.
Might be save/loading fuckiness in RAGS 3.0.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Frank, any current timeline on when you'll release the crafting update?
Tomorrow, by the looks of how it's going.
I just need to add in the options that I missed (I got very lazy at some points), and once I test them, we'll be golden.
Bedlam fortunately streamlined (or whatever the antonym of streamlined is), the crafting system, which made it a lot easier to work through the options and figure out what goes where in the long run.

Reactions: blacktouch69

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Does the mod get updated elsewhere first?
Also some bugs i noticed in version 6.2.2
-when using slave training on your slaver if you do maid training, or pony training while wearing an outfit that can't come off then it breaks the assignment and you and the trainer get stuck in it forever. Specifically i was using the cursed outfit from the ensnared rose event.
-Healslut training shows up in your personal assignments and can't be used
-Far as i can tell hypnosis does not increase/decrease daily after being trained by someone with or without hypnosis/domination, so while you can get partial hypnosis effects it doesn't progress
-Can't get Obedient from criting on advanced obedience training, can from orc cum training, not sure which is intended and which isn't.
-Obedience training is still available after succeeding, same with all the training, and they dont progress to advanced training except for obedience which does, but also leaves the first version available, same with endurance training and ponygirl training.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Does the mod get updated elsewhere first?
Also some bugs i noticed in version 6.2.2
-when using slave training on your slaver if you do maid training, or pony training while wearing an outfit that can't come off then it breaks the assignment and you and the trainer get stuck in it forever. Specifically i was using the cursed outfit from the ensnared rose event.
-Healslut training shows up in your personal assignments and can't be used
-Far as i can tell hypnosis does not increase/decrease daily after being trained by someone with or without hypnosis/domination, so while you can get partial hypnosis effects it doesn't progress
-Can't get Obedient from criting on advanced obedience training, can from orc cum training, not sure which is intended and which isn't.
-Obedience training is still available after succeeding, same with all the training, and they dont progress to advanced training except for obedience which does, but also leaves the first version available, same with endurance training and ponygirl training.
No, I'm just notoriously terrible at keeping schedules. Unlike the everyday dev who misses a deadline because their harddrive exploded, I only have the mediocre excuse of "wait, it's Thursday already?"
There was an update last night, but I logged on to warn people that it's unstable, as I found few ways to create fatal bugs during todays testing.
Crafting the crafting mod was going way too smooth. Should've figured all I needed to do was upload it to find everything I was doing wrong.
EDIT: Odd. I error out trying to edit the OP.

Now, your bugs:
Huh, I don't even need to individualize them. Thank you very much for bringing these to my attention (and to anyone else who might've but I missed).
These can all be traced back to the recent overhaul of the slavery mod. In order to make it more player slave friendly, I was separating it from the slave code entirely. While all the core pieces are there, I very obviously missed something important in the shift.
I can't recreate the issue it in 622 on my system, but I can in 632.

If I take my time with and work throughout the day (which was my intent to begin with), I should be able to post a stable version soon(I really want to say tonight).

Reactions: Jaxter
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes