• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I wouldn't, as while I got a fix installed (I added the correct switch where the system decides to use a slave), but I completely forgot to test it while working on the crafting mod. So it's in place, and there's no reason it shouldn't work, but I'm easily distracted so I didn't test it. I'll be able to tonight, so I'll let ya know then.

Right-Click/Double Click on Encampment Roles, you'll get an option to choose who you want to craft things for you.
Though this does make me think I should add it to the slavers dropdown menu. Wouldn't be all that hard, just tedious as they're all unique to own another.

Fix for slave leader should be out tomorrow or Wednesday. Tomorrow if nothing else goes wrong, and Wednesday so I have a buffer day between me and missing the deadline.
Did you ever find out what was causing the game, during the night events where you resist, to flag all choices defaulting to giving up and letting the attacker do what they wanted?

Reactions: Buziol

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Did you ever find out what was causing the game, during the night events where you resist, to flag all choices defaulting to giving up and letting the attacker do what they wanted?
Ya, i finally went through the entire forced encounter event with a fine toothed comb, and found what my dumbdumbness was missing each time. At the very end of the event intro chain, it automatically sends you into the "Not Resisted" event. Doesn't matter what happens during that part, whether you easily resist or not.
I soft-tested a fix that seems to be doing the job of killing the event(when you resist), but I encourage you to give it a few runs in the event I missed something.

Still working on the Keldan Alley event. That's a bit less obvious.

Changelog:
-Slave Leader is working again. I'm still bug hunting, but it should no longer screw you over right away.
-Moved Crafting mod. Now when you set a character to a Crafting position, the "Crafting" option should appear in the NPC's dropdown menu. Let me know if this decides not to work. I had to manually install it into every slaver/slave, so it's possible I missed someone.
-Fix for resisting the Night Rape/Force Encounter event. Hasn't been fully tested because there are a lot of potentional triggers, but it seems to be working.

Links in the OP updated.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Ya, i finally went through the entire forced encounter event with a fine toothed comb, and found what my dumbdumbness was missing each time. At the very end of the event intro chain, it automatically sends you into the "Not Resisted" event. Doesn't matter what happens during that part, whether you easily resist or not.
I soft-tested a fix that seems to be doing the job of killing the event(when you resist), but I encourage you to give it a few runs in the event I missed something.

Changelog:
-Slave Leader is working again. I'm still bug hunting, but it should no longer screw you over right away.
-Moved Crafting mod. Now when you set a character to a Crafting position, the "Crafting" option should appear in the NPC's dropdown menu. Let me know if this decides not to work. I had to manually install it into every slaver/slave, so it's possible I missed someone.
-Fix for resisting the Night Rape/Force Encounter event. Hasn't been fully tested because there are a lot of potentional triggers, but it seems to be working.

Links in the OP updated.
Thanks hun, I'll give it a test run as soon as I can although it might take a day or so.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Kind of realised that anyone could start a game, manually edit the bazonkas out of it, export the save and share.

So we can share 'community' created starts.

With everything from a very odd main character, to a band of slavers consisting of your family with your futa mother as second in command.

Reactions: User1810

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019

Changelog:

Links in the OP updated.
Some bugs i noticed with the current update :)

-While training the leader to advanced obedience they lose the option for lesbian training quite often, and if it's still available then training any other option will make it disappear?
-If you try and train them as an exquisite fellatrix it says they're in no condition to learn it, but they're able to learn anything else.
-While you can get hypnosis to work if it fully embeds from the training, it doesn't increase or lessen over time
-Advanced bimbo training can be taken multiple times(doesn't do anything though)

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
While waiting for front page regalia update:

thx
i had some pc troubles and had to reinstall my system. hopefully i get to update it tomorrow
updated
Thank you both.

Some bugs i noticed with the current update :)

-While training the leader to advanced obedience they lose the option for lesbian training quite often, and if it's still available then training any other option will make it disappear?
-If you try and train them as an exquisite fellatrix it says they're in no condition to learn it, but they're able to learn anything else.
-While you can get hypnosis to work if it fully embeds from the training, it doesn't increase or lessen over time
-Advanced bimbo training can be taken multiple times(doesn't do anything though)
Thank you for your report:

1- That's annoying, as I was fairly certain I corrected that issue. Finishing Adv Obed (or just being a slaved slaver) causes slave training to run through a secondary menu, which was causing me several issues when I was updating. Including that one, just not with Lesbian training.
If it's just the one disappearing, hopefully that means it's the same problem, which was an easy fix once I figured it out.

2- Thank you. I must have missed a flag somewhere. Unlike with slaves, slaved slavers don't use the phys/mnd condition flags, so a bypass needs to written in to ignore the check. If it's only affecting Exquisite Fellatrix, then that narrows it down a lot.

3-That's probably because I never updated any of my code for the slave hypnosis after Bedlam overhauled training. Completely slipped past me when I was updating the mod for the overhaul.
Considering it took effort to make it work before (and I'm now questioning if it actually worked before), I'm a little surprised it does work in any fashion.
My bad, and I'll have that fixed as soon as I can.

4- Most likely means there's a typoed variable in Bimbo training. As it still runs, it's probably at the end of the check where it attaches to the player. Should be easy to find and fix.

So three easy fixes (hopefully easy) and one I'll have to hunt down the problem before even starting on the fix.
Again, thank you for spotting and reporting each of these errors.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I wouldn't, as while I got a fix installed (I added the correct switch where the system decides to use a slave), but I completely forgot to test it while working on the crafting mod. So it's in place, and there's no reason it shouldn't work, but I'm easily distracted so I didn't test it. I'll be able to tonight, so I'll let ya know then.
I can confirm this is not fixed, at least as far as I can tell.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So I'm now getting a weird glitch in RAGS where the popup window is behind the main one. Anybody have a fix for that?

It's also way over on the right side of the screen and refuses to be moved.

For reference:

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Apologies, I'd thought I'd replied on Monday but apparently I goofied.

I can confirm this is not fixed, at least as far as I can tell.
Thank you. I had time to test it myself, but fugged up on remembering to notify everyone here.
I should have a new attempt at a fix by the time I release the next update.

So I'm now getting a weird glitch in RAGS where the popup window is behind the main one. Anybody have a fix for that?

It's also way over on the right side of the screen and refuses to be moved.

For reference:
That is an odd one. Unfortunately, I'm not familiar enough with that version of RAGS to be able to offer a quick fix for you either. Won't stop me from digging into it and trying to help, but I'm not much use at this exact moment.

Update on update: Still coming and I'm fairly confident I've assessed the issues with Slave Leader.
As well, the gracious Timithios got me a copy of the latest version, and I'm just waiting a couple more days before I start work on the extremely tedious parts. I'd rather not spend a day and change getting them moved over and working, only for Tim to show up with the hotfix I've been threatened with.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
The Fulfill opportunity assignments following Tribute of the Lost in the deep mountains are hilariously broken. Like I had to use taskmgr to kill RAGS 3.0.6 broken.
Don't think anyone actually uses them, so probably not a high priority for fixing. But it might help diagnose what's wrong with exploiting Keldan Alley.

Reactions: User1810

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Potentially stupid question: What exactly does the "Anti-Mind Break" feature do?

Also, not sure how viable this would be andslashor if anyone else is interested in such a feature, but would it be possible to make a version of the "Assignment Adjustment" that focused on mission types (Trading, Infiltration, Diplomacy, etc) rather than rarity?

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Potentially stupid question: What exactly does the "Anti-Mind Break" feature do?

Also, not sure how viable this would be andslashor if anyone else is interested in such a feature, but would it be possible to make a version of the "Assignment Adjustment" that focused on mission types (Trading, Infiltration, Diplomacy, etc) rather than rarity?
Anti-Mind Break pretty much prevents slaves from being dominated. Very useful if you have more than 1 slaver with Dominator...

Reactions: Jaxter
Aug 23, 2018
Hey Frank, i was wondering, would it be possible to add something that would reveal all the likes and dislikes and dom/sub/switch preference for slavers?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
The Fulfill opportunity assignments following Tribute of the Lost in the deep mountains are hilariously broken. Like I had to use taskmgr to kill RAGS 3.0.6 broken.
Don't think anyone actually uses them, so probably not a high priority for fixing. But it might help diagnose what's wrong with exploiting Keldan Alley.
Actually, convienently enough, Bedlam fixed the fulfill opportunity bug in the latest version (the one I'm doing the last of the changeover for right now).
That does make it easier though, as doing a cross analysis will help me figure out what he changed, and is absolutely a step in the right direction to fixing Keldan Alley.

Viable, probably not very easy though.
For rarity, it rolls a dice and if it's between 1-5, it gives you a common assignment, and so on for greater rarities. That allowed me to group them together and simply lock the value within the range of what the player specifies.
Unfortunately, the assignment types aren't sorted so simply. Rather than group them under their types, they're only grouped under their rarities.
I can probably do it, but I'll have to see how tedious it will be to set up and more importantly, maintain, before I commit to adding it.

Anti-Mind Break pretty much prevents slaves from being dominated. Very useful if you have more than 1 slaver with Dominator...
I really need to change the umbrella for that menu so that it's obvious it contains the Anti-Anti-Mind Break as well...

Hey Frank, i was wondering, would it be possible to add something that would reveal all the likes and dislikes and dom/sub/switch preference for slavers?

You'll be happy to know that's already in the works. After I was asked if it was possible previously, I started putting something together. Don't know if it'll be good to go for the upcoming update, but it should be close enough that I could delay a day and finish it.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Viable, probably not very easy though.
For rarity, it rolls a dice and if it's between 1-5, it gives you a common assignment, and so on for greater rarities. That allowed me to group them together and simply lock the value within the range of what the player specifies.
Unfortunately, the assignment types aren't sorted so simply. Rather than group them under their types, they're only grouped under their rarities.
I can probably do it, but I'll have to see how tedious it will be to set up and more importantly, maintain, before I commit to adding it.
I appreciate that you're willing to take a look. If it's too much of a hassle, don't worry about it.

Unrelated, but while I'm here: Do I still need to adjust the Dice Rolls when turning in a slave in order for the assignment to be completed instead of eating up characters forever?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes