• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
No, I'm just notoriously terrible at keeping schedules. Unlike the everyday dev who misses a deadline because their harddrive exploded, I only have the mediocre excuse of "wait, it's Thursday already?"
There was an update last night, but I logged on to warn people that it's unstable, as I found few ways to create fatal bugs during todays testing.
Crafting the crafting mod was going way too smooth. Should've figured all I needed to do was upload it to find everything I was doing wrong.
EDIT: Odd. I error out trying to edit the OP.

Now, your bugs:
Huh, I don't even need to individualize them. Thank you very much for bringing these to my attention (and to anyone else who might've but I missed).
These can all be traced back to the recent overhaul of the slavery mod. In order to make it more player slave friendly, I was separating it from the slave code entirely. While all the core pieces are there, I very obviously missed something important in the shift.
I can't recreate the issue it in 622 on my system, but I can in 632.

If I take my time with and work throughout the day (which was my intent to begin with), I should be able to post a stable version soon(I really want to say tonight).
Gotcha, I'M certainly not gonna harp on you for missing an update, just got curious because someone posted the 6.2.2 regalia version and you said the crafting update would be yesterday, so i figured i might as well check im in the right place for first updates:ROFLMAO:

BTW just though i'd say thanks for all the work you've done thus far, really enjoying the mod!

I forgot to mention another bug that i noticed!
-After making a slaver into a seamstress(The drider to be specific) i right clicked "Encampment Roles" to have my seamstress make outfits to roll for an epic quality one, and eventually you have too many, so you receive the message "(You would have earned a new outfit but your stores are currently full.)" after which your seamstress will never be able to make clothes again, regardless of whether you sell them or not.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Oh I have not been keeping up with this, exciting news. Does the crafting update fix the bug where you make to many clothes and it permabreaks making any more for the rest of the game? If the seamstress makes one it just shows a blank next to the line of them getting XP. (I think it has to do with the queue of outfits waiting to be sold when you go to town getting to big, but i am not really sure.) Just seems to happen if I spam the crafting mod, but I am pretty sure I have had it happen legitimately on some play throughs as well.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Wait, so is the update out or are you tweaking the last few major kinks?(asking cause I dont see the main post updated, no pressure, or i guess pressure if you want)

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Gotcha, I'M certainly not gonna harp on you for missing an update, just got curious because someone posted the 6.2.2 regalia version and you said the crafting update would be yesterday, so i figured i might as well check im in the right place for first updates:ROFLMAO:

BTW just though i'd say thanks for all the work you've done thus far, really enjoying the mod!

I forgot to mention another bug that i noticed!
-After making a slaver into a seamstress(The drider to be specific) i right clicked "Encampment Roles" to have my seamstress make outfits to roll for an epic quality one, and eventually you have too many, so you receive the message "(You would have earned a new outfit but your stores are currently full.)" after which your seamstress will never be able to make clothes again, regardless of whether you sell them or not.
Oh I have not been keeping up with this, exciting news. Does the crafting update fix the bug where you make to many clothes and it permabreaks making any more for the rest of the game? If the seamstress makes one it just shows a blank next to the line of them getting XP. (I think it has to do with the queue of outfits waiting to be sold when you go to town getting to big, but i am not really sure.) Just seems to happen if I spam the crafting mod, but I am pretty sure I have had it happen legitimately on some play throughs as well.
No, but now that I'm aware of this bug I will look into fixing it....
And that is weird as all hell. I created a new option is under equipment to allow for dismantling, an easy way to gain some supplies and destroy clothes(kinda shocked it's not already there). Setup the variables to remove from that clothes specific stash counter, and... nope. Still buggered.

Wait, so is the update out or are you tweaking the last few major kinks?(asking cause I dont see the main post updated, no pressure, or i guess pressure if you want)
The main post does have a... "first release" of the update, but give it ten minutes and I'll be uploading a more stable version of the mod. I stripped the crafting mod down a bit and seem to have fixed most of the issues I've been experiencing.
There are still a few there, but I'm currently working to confirm whether they're a result of a bug or the loops (to prevent crashing when an invalid option happens).
Pressure is nice. I like pressure. Pressure causes anxiety, and anxiety is an uncomfortable feeling that forces me to work so it goes away.

EDIT::

It's up.

Changelog:

- Mind Break is fixed, both ensuring it happens and countering it.

- Crafting mod:
More options. All materials and colours/styles/finishes are available now, as well as all clothing design types. Such as chastity armour and fancy gowns.
Not all materials can be used for all pieces of clothing/armour. If a material is incompatible, it should loop and craft another type of clothing/armour.
Probably still a little unstable. I'm constantly making minor adjustments here and there as I find areas that need touching up, but it's significantly more usable than it was before.

UPCOMING:
Decor selection for crafting mod; this is a huge area for both armours and clothings, and turning it into something that can be micromanaged is going to be a chore. So it'll take a while.
Fix to slave leader. Shouldn't take too long as I already know what the problem is.

-The usual handful of minor bugs that I stumble into while testing and fix.

Reactions: Jaxter

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
- Mind Break is fixed, both ensuring it happens and countering it.
Hey Frank!
It's been over a year since I've visited this thread and it caught my attention. What exactly does Mind Break and Anti-Mind Break do? I'm not clear on that after searching and I wonder if it is related to the "nightly visits" in some way.

Sorry in advance for stupid question but Puppet Master mechanic originally pissed me off with how just 3 visits turn you into a town bicycle.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
- Crafting mod:
More options. All materials and colours/styles/finishes are available now, as well as all clothing design types. Such as chastity armour and fancy gowns.
Not all materials can be used for all pieces of clothing/armour. If a material is incompatible, it should loop and craft another type of clothing/armour.
Probably still a little unstable. I'm constantly making minor adjustments here and there as I find areas that need touching up, but it's significantly more usable than it was before.

UPCOMING:
Decor selection for crafting mod; this is a huge area for both armours and clothings, and turning it into something that can be micromanaged is going to be a chore. So it'll take a while.
Fix to slave leader. Shouldn't take too long as I already know what the problem is....
Son of a bitch, I'm in!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hey Frank!
It's been over a year since I've visited this thread and it caught my attention. What exactly does Mind Break and Anti-Mind Break do? I'm not clear on that after searching and I wonder if it is related to the "nightly visits" in some way.

Sorry in advance for stupid question but Puppet Master mechanic originally pissed me off with how just 3 visits turn you into a town bicycle.
keeping the use of dominator on slaver can mindbreak him/her, basicaly reducing it to a mind controlled slave. the options allow you to decide if you don't want it or if you want doing it with only one use of dominator.

Reactions: Buziol and Jaxter
Feb 21, 2019
Can debug mode pull people out of an assignment or end it? I sent some people to exploit a kelden and now they can never return and there is no name for their assignment.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Exploiting Keldan Alley still borked, never given the option to choose what you want done.

abeman

May 24, 2017
i remember biomancer-questline mentioned, was that the keldan alley one or did it start from different quest?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
i remember biomancer-questline mentioned, was that the keldan alley one or did it start from different quest?
It starts by doing a different mission in the city, one where you have to sneak into a party to capture a bunny bitch biomancer who got pissed about someone spreading their biomancy secrets farther than most of her race's legs.

Reactions: abeman

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
- Crafting mod:

UPCOMING:
Fix to slave leader. Shouldn't take too long as I already know what the problem is.

-The usual handful of minor bugs that I stumble into while testing and fix.
might be asking too much, but do you think it's possible to add a mod to "craft" a slaver or slave and "tailor it" with race and traits !?

Reactions: Cyrilion

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
No, I'm just notoriously terrible at keeping schedules. Unlike the everyday dev who misses a deadline because their harddrive exploded, I only have the mediocre excuse of "wait, it's Thursday already?"
There was an update last night, but I logged on to warn people that it's unstable, as I found few ways to create fatal bugs during todays testing.
Crafting the crafting mod was going way too smooth. Should've figured all I needed to do was upload it to find everything I was doing wrong.
EDIT: Odd. I error out trying to edit the OP.

Now, your bugs:
Huh, I don't even need to individualize them. Thank you very much for bringing these to my attention (and to anyone else who might've but I missed).
These can all be traced back to the recent overhaul of the slavery mod. In order to make it more player slave friendly, I was separating it from the slave code entirely. While all the core pieces are there, I very obviously missed something important in the shift.
I can't recreate the issue it in 622 on my system, but I can in 632.

If I take my time with and work throughout the day (which was my intent to begin with), I should be able to post a stable version soon(I really want to say tonight).
Any updates on the leader slave training? Looking forward to utilizing the system :)

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Any updates on the leader slave training? Looking forward to utilizing the system :)
Soon-ish. Knowing the issue helped me put it back together, but some of the bugs are persisting, so I'm wagering I didn't kajigger it to Bedlam's new setup properly in the first place.
Once those are fixed and the duct tape holds, I'll release it.

Reactions: Jaxter

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Before I download the latest version, are bedwarmers still borked? The last version still allowed slavers to use your bedwarmers despite everything I could think of trying to stop them. I know Frank looked into that for me, but I don't know if any progress was made on that front.

Joyun

Dec 17, 2017
It starts by doing a different mission in the city, one where you have to sneak into a party to capture a bunny bitch biomancer who got pissed about someone spreading their biomancy secrets farther than most of her race's legs.
How do you continue it? I assumed it was either taking her to the rare Kelden Alley quest, or sending the recruited Kelden on Truly Scandalous to enslave the bunny-girl, but neither seemed to work. The exploit route is bugged anyhow, maybe that's the right path and the bug is hiding it?

Also, how do we trigger the new Crafting mod? I've tried putting slavers in the Smith/Seamstress roles and right-clicking on them but none of the options seem to have it.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Before I download the latest version, are bedwarmers still borked? The last version still allowed slavers to use your bedwarmers despite everything I could think of trying to stop them. I know Frank looked into that for me, but I don't know if any progress was made on that front.
I wouldn't, as while I got a fix installed (I added the correct switch where the system decides to use a slave), but I completely forgot to test it while working on the crafting mod. So it's in place, and there's no reason it shouldn't work, but I'm easily distracted so I didn't test it. I'll be able to tonight, so I'll let ya know then.

Also, how do we trigger the new Crafting mod? I've tried putting slavers in the Smith/Seamstress roles and right-clicking on them but none of the options seem to have it.
Right-Click/Double Click on Encampment Roles, you'll get an option to choose who you want to craft things for you.
Though this does make me think I should add it to the slavers dropdown menu. Wouldn't be all that hard, just tedious as they're all unique to own another.

Fix for slave leader should be out tomorrow or Wednesday. Tomorrow if nothing else goes wrong, and Wednesday so I have a buffer day between me and missing the deadline.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes