• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
How interesting would it be for people to set custom pictures for their player / slavers / slaves?

Most people I suspect have figured out how to open the browser console and manually edit names and values on the player / slavers / slaves using the
TheGame.Variables[307].VarArray

But its a little tricky to set persistant (with save/load) custom images for your slaves and slavers, and I am playing around with this in JavaScript.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
I'd imagine that'd be pretty popular, given the (arguably too) diverse art styles in the game. Surely I can't be the only one that has a start they'd really like to use, but absolutely loathe the portrait for, can I?

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
I have made it work, custom images, persistent over saves. Needs some play testing.

Basically I can provide a few .js files that needs copied into the /js/ folder and you put your images in the /images/ folder and then config what image that should override game defaults based on actor name,works for player/slaver/slaves.

So basically you write "James Norton" "JamesNorton.jpeg" in config

And then images from the game will be overrid relating when "James Norton" is involved with the custom image JamesNorton.jpeg you put in the /images/ folder.

Needs some play testing, and I will hand it over to Frank N. Stein that can either Ok it for publish in this thread or include it in his mod. Or of course send me back to the drawing board if it breaks something in his mod that I do not understand :)

For example I am using the session storage for my own global and persistant variables. That might cause bugs unless you close the browser and reopens it between different savegames / playthroughs.

Also you have to take an action in the interface, for example make it go to next day after loading a save for it to work as its supposed to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arkady

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
I'd imagine that'd be pretty popular, given the (arguably too) diverse art styles in the game. Surely I can't be the only one that has a start they'd really like to use, but absolutely loathe the portrait for, can I?
If you're using the Regalia version, that's just a matter of finding the filename of the portrait you want to replace and then renaming whatever picture you want to replace it with. Not a particularly elegant solution, but it gets the job done.

Reactions: User1810

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I have made it work, custom images, persistent over saves. Needs some play testing.

Basically I can provide a few .js files that needs copied into the /js/ folder and you put your images in the /images/ folder and then config what image that should override game defaults based on actor name,works for player/slaver/slaves.

So basically you write "James Norton" "JamesNorton.jpeg" in config

And then images from the game will be overrid relating when "James Norton" is involved with the custom image JamesNorton.jpeg you put in the /images/ folder.

Needs some play testing, and I will hand it over to Frank N. Stein that can either Ok it for publish in this thread or include it in his mod. Or of course send me back to the drawing board if it breaks something in his mod that I do not understand :)

For example I am using the session storage for my own global and persistant variables. That might cause bugs unless you close the browser and reopens it between different savegames / playthroughs.

Also you have to take an action in the interface, for example make it go to next day after loading a save for it to work as its supposed to.
If it finally means we can change some of the terrible pictures like the one for Human Succubus then I'll swap to regalia.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
If you're using the Regalia version, that's just a matter of finding the filename of the portrait you want to replace and then renaming whatever picture you want to replace it with. Not a particularly elegant solution, but it gets the job done.
Well. That is a total replace of specific art in the game.

But I want to go a lot further. And I have now player Galadriel, Slaver Tauriel, Slaver Arwen etc. Slave Aragorn and Gimli etc. All with their own unique pictures configured to their specific actor names. Basically saved extra pictures for them in the /images/ folder .jpeg 320x400 pixls.

.. “fall under her spell and are never seen again,” Gimli says

(This is just a play example for myself, relating to what you can do when you can mod all actors and also set your own custom graphics).

I however broke something with the game and new day, so I have to fix that. Soon.

I have also aspirations to create my own events and introduce some form of pregnancy. But I doubt I will keep interest so long. :)

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Figured it out.

If you use JavaScript to affect elements in the game, you have to re-add the click effects etc.

So when I set 'PlayerImg'

I also have to re-add the click action that gives you player actions.

Code:
$("#PlayerImg").click(function(e) {
    Globals.theObj = TheGame.Player;
    GameUI.displayActions(TheGame.Player, e);
});

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
So next up, I will make so that you can Config custom text for your player/slavers/slaves using similar method - based on actor name.

This passes by my scripts, so the question is how and where to edit it, or to replace it entirely when custom content exist.

Code:
[b]You[/b] have large breasts, pale almost-white skin, an always tight pussy, and have a firm rounded ass to complement your thinning waist and curved hips. You are utterly gorgeous with the look of a goddess in the flesh with a face of truly exquisite perfection and are of average height, have striking green eyes, long blonde hair in a ponytail that you always have a few feathers tucked into, and you used to watch the ways of the Ever Forest. You have delicate pointed ears. You are often attended by your summoned busty nymph whose slit constantly drips with a sweet smelling nectar.<br><br>Today you are wearing sensible leathers. You have great reactions and nimble fingers, always move gracefully thanks to your skill at dance, have received training in wielding and manipulating pure arcane power, and know a great deal of natural lore including some lost knowledge that others have long forgotten. You are gifted with some limited ability to heal others of their wounds and exhaustion, have a strong moral code in how you react to others and how you believe that you in turn should be treated, can cloud the minds of others with phantom sights and sounds, and have an impressive knowledge of herbs, plants and a variety of fungi and the purposes in which they can be put to use. Also you know some of the druidic teachings and can use them to control and wield the power of nature, and are talented at following a trail.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Also it would be nice to be able to add several pictures for one character.

Say you want five different custom pictures for your main player character. And I think its easy to do, and then display one of those randomly when 'examine' or when something happens relating to that actor.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry! I've been absolutely sloshed at work. I've been keeping up to date on the threads going ons via phone, but beyond that I haven't been free to do much.

Mod Update: That does mean the update hasn't made much progress, but as noted before, I did a large amount of the work before Tim confirmed we are in the clear, so just the tedious part is left. If I manage to leave work at a reasonable time tonight I'll see if I can't finish them off. If I can all that'll be left will be testing that part.

Thank you for the updates on your project. As everything your mod touches is, for the moment, textual, we shouldn't have to worry about it interfering with Loaded Dice once it goes it live. Ya, it shouldn't. We're probably good on that front.
Thank you for all the hard work you're putting into getting your project off the ground.

If it finally means we can change some of the terrible pictures like the one for Human Succubus then I'll swap to regalia.
I've honestly been thinking about this ever since Creangel brought her mod up to me. It made me realize I never hunted down profile pictures for any of the races that aren't naturally playable without using the modded race change (like True Angel or some of the other race variants).
If you/anyone have image suggestions for the more mediocre images (or even just ones for the missing races), I'd be willing to import them. RAGS makes this fairly easy as far as swapping goes.
This won't be the polyvalent option of using Creangel's mod when it's ready, but I'm making the offer as not everyone will use the Regalia version.

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
I've honestly been thinking about this ever since Creangel brought her mod up to me. It made me realize I never hunted down profile pictures for any of the races that aren't naturally playable without using the modded race change (like True Angel or some of the other race variants).
If you/anyone have image suggestions for the more mediocre images (or even just ones for the missing races), I'd be willing to import them. RAGS makes this fairly easy as far as swapping goes.
This won't be the polyvalent option of using Creangel's mod when it's ready, but I'm making the offer as not everyone will use the Regalia version.
There are Portrait packs for Strive for Power/Conquest and tons for D&D games like (Baldurs Gate) etc and Pathfinder games which could be used for a lot of races some are even nsfw (always thought it would be nice to be able to import them all into the game along with maybe a tag system).
this pack might be suitable it's not too big
found it on
in case you don't have an account there

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
so ehm.. had an issue with full custom character creation and a cheated start, going through things in order and picking pretty much everything almost.. taking recruiter before the strong right arm ends up with the person picked for recruiter being the second in command and the one selected to be the 2ic not being present at camp start at all. dunno if it's for everyone but tested twice with the same results for picking Alyanara d'Vyr for recruiter and Kaara de Sindero Oscuro for the strong right arm. tried it a third time just now with nothing selected other than recruiter first then strong right arm and still just get the Alyanara and no sights of Kaara with it.

edit: for testing purposes decided to check if taking the strong right arm first rather than recruiter changes anything but still the same issues with whoever gets picked for recruiter overwriting and taking preference as the second in command position so effectively strong right arm isn't doing anything cause recruiter overwrites it.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
There are Portrait packs for Strive for Power/Conquest and tons for D&D games like (Baldurs Gate) etc and Pathfinder games which could be used for a lot of races some are even nsfw (always thought it would be nice to be able to import them all into the game along with maybe a tag system).
this pack might be suitable it's not too big
found it on
in case you don't have an account there
I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 GB of art I've downloaded for the purpose of creating similar packs (a small one of which I posted on the TiTS forum). Of course the ones I made for that game are largely useless for this one because I imagine this game doesn't support transparent backgrounds just judging by the existing artwork in the game.

I have a few I've made for No Haven (and again, gigabytes of imagines I've gathered to make more with), mostly of elves and wrights since that's what I had been playing at the time. Of course, most of mine are edits of existing art just because I rarely can leave well enough alone.

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
so ehm.. had an issue with full custom character creation and a cheated start, going through things in order and picking pretty much everything almost.. taking recruiter before the strong right arm ends up with the person picked for recruiter being the second in command and the one selected to be the 2ic not being present at camp start at all. dunno if it's for everyone but tested twice with the same results for picking Alyanara d'Vyr for recruiter and Kaara de Sindero Oscuro for the strong right arm. tried it a third time just now with nothing selected other than recruiter first then strong right arm and still just get the Alyanara and no sights of Kaara with it.

edit: for testing purposes decided to check if taking the strong right arm first rather than recruiter changes anything but still the same issues with whoever gets picked for recruiter overwriting and taking preference as the second in command position so effectively strong right arm isn't doing anything cause recruiter overwrites it.
yeah i remember having those issues too you have to put Alyanara always as strong right arm if you pick her or any other slaver won't show up. other combinations are good i think, i didn't test it all
Edit:
forgot to mention this happens in the vanilla version too, so it's not a bug introduced by the mod

Last edited:

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Sorry! I've been absolutely sloshed at work. I've been keeping up to date on the threads going ons via phone, but beyond that I haven't been free to do much.

Mod Update: That does mean the update hasn't made much progress, but as noted before, I did a large amount of the work before Tim confirmed we are in the clear, so just the tedious part is left. If I manage to leave work at a reasonable time tonight I'll see if I can't finish them off. If I can all that'll be left will be testing that part.

Thank you for the updates on your project. As everything your mod touches is, for the moment, textual, we shouldn't have to worry about it interfering with Loaded Dice once it goes it live. Ya, it shouldn't. We're probably good on that front.
Thank you for all the hard work you're putting into getting your project off the ground.

Looking forward to the new update Frank, thanks for all the hard work despite difficulties :)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes