• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Not all of the corruptions are working. Demonic futa for example.
Last I played (admittedly was a fair few releases back) that one worked just fine, with the minor caveat it *only* fires if the target is female. If male or already futa then it just fails... unfailingly. (rimshot.mp3) Which is probably WAI from what I've been able to discern of Bedlam's design logic.
Honestly yeah thats probably correct, general to make a futa from a man through biomancy you need to make them a woman first, then a giant, then you can apply the futa enchant, so it does make sense they'd need to be a woman first for this corruption, were you using a female character Timithion?
Yeah, was using female characters. I recall Frank mentioning that it wasn't a intended affect with having someone corrupt the target but rather a Changing Places result. Maybe my RNG was just bad or I was doing something wrong, but I don't think so.
Demonic Futa should work on Women or Sissy, but it won't till the bugfix later today when I correct the values. I typoed while fixing them, which was a whoops.
With the mod active, it will never should rarely be an RNG issue. There are going to be instances where it loops and fails just because it can, but those should be few and far apart. In most instances, it failing is either me screwing the pooch(a bug), or the target character not meeting the prereqs (as RDNM and Cyrillion stated).

I think it is a Changing Places target (as you say I said), but it should be acquirable naturally by going through growth and demonic muscles, as in the base game hitting them (I think multiple times for growth) can trigger Demonic Futa as well.

Also, Tim, can you throw me a few more details on the other Corruptions that aren't working? There are a lot of them to wade through otherwise.

Doing some more bug testing, definitely looking better!

-Dunno if this is a bug with the original or not, but Adv Sissy training claims to give access to Lesbian Training, it does not, it gives access to Bimbo training

-Lesbian Training still doesn't work for men/sissies turned into women, also men turned into women can still undergo sissy training!

Will post more bugs as i find them :)
1-Yeah, that is probably a bug. I remember AdvSis giving lesbian training and thinking "Ya, that makes sense". I'll get to work on figurin' that out.
Bedlam might've decided Sissy -> Bimbo makes more sense than Sissy -> Lesbian, and I'll let you know whether it's a bug or change in logic once I find out.

2-I'll betcha that's Bedlam's code simply not accounting for it, but let's see if I can't figure it out.
Are you testing this with getting them to the required training stage, then changing gender, or changing their gender and then starting their training? Order of Events would have an effect on this simply because of how slave training handles itself.

Is there any way to add in more traits at character creation? It's so weird to see some awesome aspects (or even basic stuff like slutty) on predesigned characters but be unable to take them yourself
Eh, not weird at all, if you look at from the dev side.
It gives the unique toons a gameplay modifier that sets them aside from what players can do otherwise. Makes them playable beyond lore and a unique picture, which become redundant rather quickly.

Still, adding to the CC menu isn't a hard thing to do, but if I start adding all the traits and aspects, the CC Menu is rapidly gonna get overcrowded, even with multiple pages. I have no problem with adding a few on request (like what was done with Precarious Power) though.

updating folder...
updated
Thank you :)

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
updating folder...
updated
I hope you're the right person to ask but both of the Regalia 6.4.1 downloads don't display images for me. 6.4.0 works fine, but I tried both the edited and unedited regalia versions and both the normal and tweaked HTML files for 6.4.1 and none of them display images for me. It could be something on my end but since 6.4.0 works fine I'm not sure.

Edit: I'm dumb, the images folder is missing from the downloaded archive (not sure if intentional) copying over the one from 6.4.0 fixed it.

Last edited:

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Demonic Futa should work on Women or Sissy, but it won't till the bugfix later today when I correct the values. I typoed while fixing them, which was a whoops.
With the mod active, it will never should rarely be an RNG issue. There are going to be instances where it loops and fails just because it can, but those should be few and far apart. In most instances, it failing is either me screwing the pooch(a bug), or the target character not meeting the prereqs (as RDNM and Cyrillion stated).

I think it is a Changing Places target (as you say I said), but it should be acquirable naturally by going through growth and demonic muscles, as in the base game hitting them (I think multiple times for growth) can trigger Demonic Futa as well.

Also, Tim, can you throw me a few more details on the other Corruptions that aren't working? There are a lot of them to wade through otherwise.

1-Yeah, that is probably a bug. I remember AdvSis giving lesbian training and thinking "Ya, that makes sense". I'll get to work on figurin' that out.
Bedlam might've decided Sissy -> Bimbo makes more sense than Sissy -> Lesbian, and I'll let you know whether it's a bug or change in logic once I find out.

2-I'll betcha that's Bedlam's code simply not accounting for it, but let's see if I can't figure it out.
Are you testing this with getting them to the required training stage, then changing gender, or changing their gender and then starting their training? Order of Events would have an effect on this simply because of how slave training handles itself.

It gives the unique toons a gameplay modifier that sets them aside from what players can do otherwise. Makes them playable beyond lore and a unique picture, which become redundant rather quickly.

Still, adding to the CC menu isn't a hard thing to do, but if I start adding all the traits and aspects, the CC Menu is rapidly gonna get overcrowded, even with multiple pages. I have no problem with adding a few on request (like what was done with Precarious Power) though.

Thank you :)
Since i was testing i did adv obedience training, made a save, did adv sissy, then Gender changed, then checked training, noticed it wasn't working so i reloaded, tried with just sissy training 1, didn't work still, so i loaded back and tried with just Adv Obedience, gender swapped, still nothing. Hope that helps :)

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019

I think you mentioned it at some point, could be wrong. Anyways, haven't gotten too much into the nitty gritty without access to the Demonic Futa because I enjoy turning my entire camp into them barring slaves. Sometimes with a smattering of bimboborn. I should have chosen my words better and just stated the futa one. Anyhoo, I'll fiddle around some more to see if there are indeed more, I've been busy with college stuff.

Welp, the grow corruption option causes futafication along with growth.

Last edited:

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
I hope you're the right person to ask but both of the Regalia 6.4.1 downloads don't display images for me. 6.4.0 works fine, but I tried both the edited and unedited regalia versions and both the normal and tweaked HTML files for 6.4.1 and none of them display images for me. It could be something on my end but since 6.4.0 works fine I'm not sure.

Edit: I'm dumb, the images folder is missing from the downloaded archive (not sure if intentional) copying over the one from 6.4.0 fixed it.
FYI for others with this problem if you haven't already fixed it: the image folder is in the 6.4.1 download just in the wrong spot. It's in the Regalia folder, just cut it out of there and put it in the main area. (y)

Reactions: Hargan2

Arkady

May 15, 2018
That assumes that what Bedlam does actually makes sense, which it really doesn 't. His custom starts feature lock us out of what are supposed to be "core" traits for a number of races (e.g. Resilient on Trolls, Slutty on Nekos, and no custom start monster is ever a Monster!), while at the same time making some Bedlam-is-insane-ly rare traits available (all Magic and Elementalism traits, for starters, most of which make Hyp, Min and Psy look like basic land commons in terms of in-game incidence).

While making Monster available as a selection might indeed be stretching it a bit far, the feature would be much more logical if common races could actually pick their common traits, such as Resilient for Trolls and Slutty for Nekos. I thinks that's the two most glaring missing traits in custom starts, actually.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I'm having some fairly high failures on Aspect - Artful whore and couldn't get Aspect Third Eye (+Psion) or Aspect Inquisitor (+Mind Reader) to function at all. Usually I expect failure 1/2 the time, but after 8 to 14 times, something feels off...

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Since i was testing i did adv obedience training, made a save, did adv sissy, then Gender changed, then checked training, noticed it wasn't working so i reloaded, tried with just sissy training 1, didn't work still, so i loaded back and tried with just Adv Obedience, gender swapped, still nothing. Hope that helps :)
It does; the more information you give the better my chances at narrowing it down.

I think you mentioned it at some point, could be wrong. Anyways, haven't gotten too much into the nitty gritty without access to the Demonic Futa because I enjoy turning my entire camp into them barring slaves. Sometimes with a smattering of bimboborn. I should have chosen my words better and just stated the futa one. Anyhoo, I'll fiddle around some more to see if there are indeed more, I've been busy with college stuff.

Welp, the grow corruption option causes futafication along with growth.
I can barely remember things I said a few hours ago, so I really was taking you for your word.
Update should be up soon-ish. Just playing around with some things to see if I can fix them first.
God it's nice having time off. I can actually do things when I say I will.

That assumes that what Bedlam does actually makes sense, which it really doesn 't. His custom starts feature lock us out of what are supposed to be "core" traits for a number of races (e.g. Resilient on Trolls, Slutty on Nekos, and no custom start monster is ever a Monster!), while at the same time making some Bedlam-is-insane-ly rare traits available (all Magic and Elementalism traits, for starters, most of which make Hyp, Min and Psy look like basic land commons in terms of in-game incidence).

While making Monster available as a selection might indeed be stretching it a bit far, the feature would be much more logical if common races could actually pick their common traits, such as Resilient for Trolls and Slutty for Nekos. I thinks that's the two most glaring missing traits in custom starts, actually.
That's a sound argument.
Monsters is... might be a stretch, ya, but I'll add it to the list.
As to the other, it should absolutely be possible to add an option for specific racial traits to be added to a character. Could be as simple as adding a single option "Add Racial Trait" to character creation, and then build a descending list of ifs.

I'm having some fairly high failures on Aspect - Artful whore and couldn't get Aspect Third Eye (+Psion) or Aspect Inquisitor (+Mind Reader) to function at all. Usually I expect failure 1/2 the time, but after 8 to 14 times, something feels off...
I can guess third eye and inquisitors cause of not working without opening it, but Artful Whore is a new one. Wonder what's causing that to flop?
Third Eye & Inquisitor should be fixed for tonights update, Artful Whore we'll see about.

Reactions: Arkady

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Update 6.4.2 is up.
Changelog:
Corruption:
- Overhauled to match Bedlam's new code. Always love finding out he put something in that has no reason to exist if not to stop cheaters. Should fix a few issues, including those involving uniques like Rizette.
- Fixed Inquisitor/Third eye/Artful Whore. Jk. I did absolutely nothing. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't work, as the mod shouldn't be able to give one of the fail messages it was giving outside of impossible to corrupt toons.
After I updated to Bedlam's code though, I couldn't get them to fail. My best guess is that one of my locks no longer worked in line with a change he made, and after updating to the update, they did. Let me know if they do fail again, and if possible, clue me in on who's casting on who(race/traits/aspects), please and thank ya.

- Did fix DemonFuta; should also work properly alongside Growth within the mod now too (which wasn't possible in the earlier versions of the mod).

Slavery:
- WIP. Didn't expect the above to take more than a short while, but it did and ate up way more time than expected.

EDIT: Forgot links: - -

Arkady

May 15, 2018
As to the other, it should absolutely be possible to add an option for specific racial traits to be added to a character. Could be as simple as adding a single option "Add Racial Trait" to character creation, and then build a descending list of ifs.
Imo, ideally Bedlam should have reworked custom starts when he better codified racial traits, with one submenu offering (positive and negative) selections based on the race's favored traits array. I'm not quite sure how feasible that seems in RAGs, though, so giving him the benefit of the doubt he thought the risk of breaking stuff was too great.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
I will try to edit and add more info but tweak corruption seems b0rked in 642. Using Alynara, seems to frequently be backfiring and occasionally doing things other than what was selected. so far it seems so random that im not sure whats going on.

Edit: I think its janky when you select "Successful (slaver)"

Last edited:

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Update 6.4.2 is up.
Changelog:
Corruption:
- Overhauled to match Bedlam's new code. Always love finding out he put something in that has no reason to exist if not to stop cheaters.

EDIT: Forgot links: - -
what a surprise .
but that seems in line with all the stuff ppl post about how he wants ppl to play his way . sad . and extra sad that ppl prefer to play a modded version , when the dev himself could reach more success by giving ppl what they want instead of trying to dictate how they should play . :eek:

thank you very much. :)(y)

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018

no no you're not dumb i made a stupid mistake bc i was in a hurry. sorry for the inconvenience

FYI for others with this problem if you haven't already fixed it: the image folder is in the 6.4.1 download just in the wrong spot. It's in the Regalia folder, just cut it out of there and put it in the main area. (y)
thx for the help and again sorry for the inconvenience

Regalia v.6.4.2

Reactions: Hargan2

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I'm having trouble in the newest version with getting the Corruption successfully firing. I haven't been able to get Inquisitor to fire successfully at all, and on numerous occasions I've had random effects that add Fel Tainted activate instead of what I've selected.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Gonna be a little slow working on the mod for about two weeks. Broke my arm and a couple of fingers, so I'm a little gimped at the moment.

Imo, ideally Bedlam should have reworked custom starts when he better codified racial traits, with one submenu offering (positive and negative) selections based on the race's favored traits array. I'm not quite sure how feasible that seems in RAGs, though, so giving him the benefit of the doubt he thought the risk of breaking stuff was too great.
Probably more in line with a fuckton of a work rather than being hard. The code already exists (technically) to achieve something like this, it'd just take forever setting it up because it'd all need to be done piece by piece for each race, rather than as a grouped function.

I will try to edit and add more info but tweak corruption seems b0rked in 642. Using Alynara, seems to frequently be backfiring and occasionally doing things other than what was selected. so far it seems so random that im not sure whats going on.

Edit: I think its janky when you select "Successful (slaver)"
I'm having trouble in the newest version with getting the Corruption successfully firing. I haven't been able to get Inquisitor to fire successfully at all, and on numerous occasions I've had random effects that add Fel Tainted activate instead of what I've selected.

Working on it. I did a miserable job updating my code, especially the Slavers portion. Gonna need a second figuring out where everything went wonky.

Reactions: A.sapien

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Where i can get Slaver with "(Hyp) - Hypnotic" trait?
If you use Regalia and are prepared to throw some commands in the console I can teach you to mod your own favorite slaver in a ongoing game.

With my ongoing mod that I am talking with Frank N. Stein you can also make a custom picture for that slaver.

-- without effort I think at least one of the special premade slavers if you choose traits 'second in command' or 'recruiter' in the start menu, there are various people to pick as your strong right hand.

Swqly

Mar 21, 2021
Hey guys, does anybody have the latest version of regalia conversion link ?

Also I tried a few links found in the thread, but to no avail :(

Thanks a million in andvance !

Arkady

May 15, 2018
If you use Regalia and are prepared to throw some commands in the console I can teach you to mod your own favorite slaver in a ongoing game.
Imo it might be worth having a separate "No Haven: Editing in Regalia" thread somewhere, so everyone can contribute what they've figured out and/or raise questions. Imo someone who's probably made more progress than myself should start/own that thread, though.

(I mean, I haven't even figured out where the blazes game stores the hidden Dom/Sub alignments for most characters, and surely that can't be that hard... I hope.)

Hey guys, does anybody have the latest version of regalia conversion link ?
On this page of the thread, a mere five postings above yours. It should've been hard to miss if you browsed the most recent comments, really.

Swqly

Mar 21, 2021
On this page of the thread, a mere five postings above yours. It should've been hard to miss if you browsed the most recent comments, really.
I swear to god I am blind, I've even read that comment :))

Also I used the search this thread from the top right using regalia, and oh boy, that was fun since it doesn't order the comments via date :))

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes