Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
I swear to god I am blind, I've even read that comment :))

Also I used the search this thread from the top right using regalia, and oh boy, that was fun since it doesn't order the comments via date :))
the link to the folder is also in the first post right below the links to the rags version

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
No one ever tells you the downsides of wanking that fast

New 'Little Gimp' trait added to the game, you heard it here first
:ROFLMAO: Humour based on my pain. The best kind.

Imo it might be worth having a separate "No Haven: Editing in Regalia" thread somewhere, so everyone can contribute what they've figured out and/or raise questions. Imo someone who's probably made more progress than myself should start/own that thread, though.

(I mean, I haven't even figured out where the blazes game stores the hidden Dom/Sub alignments for most characters, and surely that can't be that hard... I hope.)
The versions are different enough and I don't spend enough time with regalia to confidently answer any questions that are specific to it (though I am getting better; I actually know all the regalia specific code now) that there might be cause for it to eventually get its own thread. That said, this ain't a "get out" moment. Traffic here is more or less light enough that it can probably handle inqueries from both versions, especially considering the community is so on top of being helpful. I'd say it's likely up to either Creangel (who's creating the Regalia mod tools), or Numbnutts (who's keeping the Regalia version up to date).

Oh, and "Slaver Array(2)([v: Variables(0)(0)])"/"Second Number Array(2)([v: Inventory Number])" that's the variable for where it stores whether a slaver is Dominant/Submissive/Switch. Post talk/hypno.
As well, if "Second Number Array(5)([v: Variables(0)(0)])"/"Second Number Array(5)([v: Inventory Number])" is 6 or greater? They a dom. Equals 5? Switch. 2 and lower? Sub.

(Each set of variables track the same thing, it's just Bedlam's way of code)

So the first variable is the actual trait and it isn't set till you Talk to The Slaver or Hypno them into revealing it. With that, the one you're probably looking for is the later two.

Reactions: Arkady

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
What factors govern the event where a slaver rapes you at night and starts taking a cut of your gold? I used to never see that event, but lately it feels like it might be firing too often, even with a reputation of "beloved" and all my slavers at max morale.

Atlussweep

Jul 10, 2022
What factors govern the event where a slaver rapes you at night and starts taking a cut of your gold? I used to never see that event, but lately it feels like it might be firing too often, even with a reputation of "beloved" and all my slavers at max morale.
under the help and options in game there's a button called "forced Encounters" it lists all the things that make it more likely or less likely to happen

Reactions: Hargan2

Atlussweep

Jul 10, 2022
I cant seem to get the lords gate assignment to work. The team just comes back 5 days later and it says that i have successfully negotiated entry to lords gate but if i try to go to auctions it just gives me the option to negotiate entry again

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I cant seem to get the lords gate assignment to work. The team just comes back 5 days later and it says that i have successfully negotiated entry to lords gate but if i try to go to auctions it just gives me the option to negotiate entry again
Usually happens if you "win" the game before unlocking the Lord's Gate.

Reactions: Atlussweep

Numbnutts

Aug 7, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Humour based on my pain. The best kind.

The versions are different enough and I don't spend enough time with regalia to confidently answer any questions that are specific to it (though I am getting better; I actually know all the regalia specific code now) that there might be cause for it to eventually get its own thread. That said, this ain't a "get out" moment. Traffic here is more or less light enough that it can probably handle inqueries from both versions, especially considering the community is so on top of being helpful. I'd say it's likely up to either Creangel (who's creating the Regalia mod tools), or Numbnutts (who's keeping the Regalia version up to date).

Oh, and "Slaver Array(2)([v: Variables(0)(0)])"/"Second Number Array(2)([v: Inventory Number])" that's the variable for where it stores whether a slaver is Dominant/Submissive/Switch. Post talk/hypno.
As well, if "Second Number Array(5)([v: Variables(0)(0)])"/"Second Number Array(5)([v: Inventory Number])" is 6 or greater? They a dom. Equals 5? Switch. 2 and lower? Sub.

(Each set of variables track the same thing, it's just Bedlam's way of code)

So the first variable is the actual trait and it isn't set till you Talk to The Slaver or Hypno them into revealing it. With that, the one you're probably looking for is the later two.
I'm afraid i'm not much help. updating the regalia version is pretty much just export, copy&paste + editing the line for the edited version which you provided, pretty much like others did. i just thought it more convenient to have a folder link for ppl so it's easier to find. don't know much beyond that

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
is there some way to prevent slavers form trying to turn you into a puppet leader? i only want to be dommed by slaves
Gonna be a little slow working on the mod for about two weeks. Broke my arm and a couple of fingers, so I'm a little gimped at the moment.

Probably more in line with a fuckton of a work rather than being hard. The code already exists (technically) to achieve something like this, it'd just take forever setting it up because it'd all need to be done piece by piece for each race, rather than as a grouped function.

Working on it. I did a miserable job updating my code, especially the Slavers portion. Gonna need a second figuring out where everything went wonky.
F, Goodluck with your arm/fingers!
Decided to fully test lesbain training just to see how borked it is, also found a bug with MtF training leaving sissy training option.

-Bug: Lesbian Training only available if you select it before Adv Obedience training.

-Tested with ONLY secretly submissive to see if my general option picks were screwing something up(excluding sissy through super negative testing), yummybot and mikaela versions, and unlimited aspects on

Tested female, transformed, male transformed to female with biomancy before training, male transformed after, male sissy trained and male with sissy super negative

Female/Transformed/MTF Before Training/Sissy through Super Negative: Can get lesbian training if you train them in the order 1st obedience, 1st lesbian, 2nd obedience, 2nd lesbian, otherwise it does not appear as an option to train

MTF After First Obedience Training: Doesn't appear, sissy training does appear still weirdly enough. After Adv Obedience sissy training disappears as an option, lesbian training still a no show

Sissy Trained male: Lesbian training not an option

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
yeah through bedwarmers
Are you 100% sure?
I've just tried everything and it's not hitting off no matter what I tried. I even made a superior-chad slave out of an ex-slave that is a ticking timebomb for night encounters...and while as a slaver they did force themselves on me, it is impossible as a slave (no submissive traits, only dominator/strong/monster and many other that increase the chance for Forced). No bondage gear at all for them as well + leader is weak&secretly submissive (no domination traits).

I even try to look into the code and there are only slavers references in ForcedEncounter.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Are you 100% sure?
I've just tried everything and it's not hitting off no matter what I tried. I even made a superior-chad slave out of an ex-slave that is a ticking timebomb for night encounters...and while as a slaver they did force themselves on me, it is impossible as a slave (no submissive traits, only dominator/strong/monster and many other that increase the chance for Forced). No bondage gear at all for them as well + leader is weak&secretly submissive (no domination traits).

I even try to look into the code and there are only slavers references in ForcedEncounter.
The only way it works for bedwarmers is if you place a slaver as a bedwarmer for their position, slaves can't do the forced night encounters regardless of giga chad level perks.

Reactions: Buziol
Aug 23, 2018
Are you 100% sure?

yeah im 10000% sure

• Angry
Reactions: Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
The only way it works for bedwarmers is if you place a slaver as a bedwarmer for their position, slaves can't do the forced night encounters regardless of giga chad level perks.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking and how I've seen it working so far. The guy gave me a false hope for some funny update that happened within last year :(

yeah im 10000% sure
Ehhh, as far as I've checked it seems to be impossible. Even flags in Designer suggest that nothing like that is possible. Simply put - there's no text for slaves. Every forced encounter ends up with "money demands" and that's linked to slavers. If you are 10000% sure, I'd love to see the screenshot of the encounter with slaves as bedwarmers to check it on my side through old Find function in the Designer.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
It's supposed to work if you check the help-forced encounters thing, there is SUPPOSED to be values for slaves as bedwarmers to do that

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
my guess is that it's an intended feature, that worked once upon a time(I do remember a save where it worked, but that was like a year to a year an a half ago) but was either later removed with plans to be readded or borked and since few people go that route, and it was hard to do even then, it was never fixed due to not being found or being on the backburner

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes