• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, that's what I was thinking and how I've seen it working so far. The guy gave me a false hope for some funny update that happened within last year :(

Ehhh, as far as I've checked it seems to be impossible. Even flags in Designer suggest that nothing like that is possible. Simply put - there's no text for slaves. Every forced encounter ends up with "money demands" and that's linked to slavers. If you are 10000% sure, I'd love to see the screenshot of the encounter with slaves as bedwarmers to check it on my side through old Find function in the Designer.
i mean maybe im wrong? But youre clowning if you think im gonna go through the process just to show you a screenshot lol

edit: yeah im probably wrong i was thinking bedwarmer strict supervision instead of forced encounters

• Haha
Reactions: Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
i mean maybe im wrong? But youre clowning if you think im gonna go through the process just to show you a screenshot lol

edit: yeah im probably wrong i was thinking bedwarmer strict supervision instead of forced encounters
Don't get me wrong, I kinda believe you. I just can't see it on my end and all signs on heaven and earth suggest me otherwise...but maybe if you are that sure than you might be able to have it on hand or something (a save with such event or smth) :p No one suggested that you should go through all of that to prove something, let's get real here xD

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
Exploiting the Keldan alley for the 7 day one apparently bugs out on the regalia version, doesn't actually finish.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Exploiting the Keldan alley for the 7 day one apparently bugs out on the regalia version, doesn't actually finish.
That's probably less of a mission-specific issue and more one of Regalia occasionally crapping out like that. Save early, save often, and most importantly, avoid using cancels in Regalia.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
It's supposed to work if you check the help-forced encounters thing, there is SUPPOSED to be values for slaves as bedwarmers to do that
Yeah, no. I've almost always played sub route since I started this years back and went through the forced encounter multiple times since that was also introduced, yet not once has there been one for slaves from what I recall. It probably slipped past Bedlam at some point.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
It's supposed to work if you check the help-forced encounters thing, there is SUPPOSED to be values for slaves as bedwarmers to do that
I mostly run sub routes, i've never had this happen, outside of like the special NPC's, forced encounters, and some missions, im pretty sure this isn't a thing sadly

• Sad

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
I mostly run sub routes, i've never had this happen, outside of like the special NPC's, forced encounters, and some missions, im pretty sure this isn't a thing sadly
I've only gotten this to happen like once after specifically gunning for it, and a long while ago at that, very well could have been removed.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Just checking to make sure: is custom crafting currently broken? When I click on a slaver I assigned to a crafting position and choose crafting, it just says "crafting" in the message screen and that's it. Playing 0.6.4.2 Regalia Edited version.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Just checking to make sure: is custom crafting currently broken? When I click on a slaver I assigned to a crafting position and choose crafting, it just says "crafting" in the message screen and that's it. Playing 0.6.4.2 Regalia Edited version.
it gets bugged sometimes, if you un-assign them and then reassign them it sometimes clears it, at least for a bit

Edit: but yeah its pretty bugged pretty fast

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
F, Goodluck with your arm/fingers!
Decided to fully test lesbain training just to see how borked it is, also found a bug with MtF training leaving sissy training option.

-Bug: Lesbian Training only available if you select it before Adv Obedience training.

-Tested with ONLY secretly submissive to see if my general option picks were screwing something up(excluding sissy through super negative testing), yummybot and mikaela versions, and unlimited aspects on

Tested female, transformed, male transformed to female with biomancy before training, male transformed after, male sissy trained and male with sissy super negative

Female/Transformed/MTF Before Training/Sissy through Super Negative: Can get lesbian training if you train them in the order 1st obedience, 1st lesbian, 2nd obedience, 2nd lesbian, otherwise it does not appear as an option to train

MTF After First Obedience Training: Doesn't appear, sissy training does appear still weirdly enough. After Adv Obedience sissy training disappears as an option, lesbian training still a no show

Sissy Trained male: Lesbian training not an option
Thank you; that's exactly the kind of info dump I love to see when I'm trying to fix a bug. I'll try and have them fixed before the next update.

it gets bugged sometimes, if you un-assign them and then reassign them it sometimes clears it, at least for a bit

Edit: but yeah its pretty bugged pretty fast
Might be a problem with the base mod, rather than regalia. I probably missed setting a flag for it to clear and set the mod. I'll have to look, but that's the most likely scenario.

I also vastly overestimated how well I could work with one arm in a sling/cast and the other hand in splint. I'm not making the kind of progress I thought I would be.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Thank you; that's exactly the kind of info dump I love to see when I'm trying to fix a bug. I'll try and have them fixed before the next update.

Might be a problem with the base mod, rather than regalia. I probably missed setting a flag for it to clear and set the mod. I'll have to look, but that's the most likely scenario.

I also vastly overestimated how well I could work with one arm in a sling/cast and the other hand in splint. I'm not making the kind of progress I thought I would be.
I'd give you a hand but i'm rather attached to both of mine :p
Honestly though don't sweat it, i think we all expected it to slow down with your injury, im just glad you're still clocking in on it XD

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Question for Regalia console edit knowers:

So, I'm trying to make a custom encampment leader with Array edits (at TheGame.Variables[307].VarArray). My issue is with some of the starter Aspects. They seem to stored at array 21 on the '1' row alongside all the other Aspects, and whilst most normal Aspects work just fine, a lot of the starter Aspects behave oddly. 'Cynth3' gives you 'All or Nothing', and 'HiddenHorror' is obviously 'Hidden Horror'. Now, those ones are not my actual issue, since I can just check with the relevant starter to get the magic word I need.

My issue is, some Aspects don't seem to be stored on the array at all? 'Sweet Dreams' from the Night Goblin Master of Herbs and 'Songs from Distant Shores' from the Sea Elf Captain do not seem to be stored in the array at all, at least not in the same spot as all the other Aspects are.

So anyway, my question is: do any of you fine people happen to know where those Aspects are so that I might build my Super Ultra Hypnotist Person?

Quorizon

Jul 19, 2018

So, I'm trying to make a custom encampment leader with Array edits (at TheGame.Variables[307].VarArray). My issue is with some of the starter Aspects. They seem to stored at array 21 on the '1' row alongside all the other Aspects, and whilst most normal Aspects work just fine, a lot of the starter Aspects behave oddly. 'Cynth3' gives you 'All or Nothing', and 'HiddenHorror' is obviously 'Hidden Horror'. Now, those ones are not my actual issue, since I can just check with the relevant starter to get the magic word I need.

My issue is, some Aspects don't seem to be stored on the array at all? 'Sweet Dreams' from the Night Goblin Master of Herbs and 'Songs from Distant Shores' from the Sea Elf Captain do not seem to be stored in the array at all, at least not in the same spot as all the other Aspects are.

So anyway, my question is: do any of you fine people happen to know where those Aspects are so that I might build my Super Ultra Hypnotist Person?
dont' know about sweet dreams but song from distant shores is keyed to the sea elf captain picture. I personally don't like that picture so I abandoned my ultra hypnotist project at that point

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
dont' know about sweet dreams but song from distant shores is keyed to the sea elf captain picture. I personally don't like that picture so I abandoned my ultra hypnotist project at that point
That sure is a reasonable and not at all insane way to code the game. Regardless, thanks for taking the time to answer! And for endowing me with an even greater respect towards Frank for actually being willing to deal with this spaghetti.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
If you're using Regalia, here's a couple of sea elf portraits I edited from images I found online. Just change the file name of the one you want to use to "Uni-Valendil-portrait.jpg"

Amusingly, when I was going through the images used in the game, I discovered Bedlam was using another image edit I had made for a Strive For Power image pack. It was obvious because I added transparency and drop shadows to all of those images (and also because I made no attempt at optimization back then, so it's the single largest image file in the game).

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
You mean 5 characters a minute isn't cutting it? :p
That's generous. The fingers I broke result in me typing with just the pinky and ring finger on my right hand (non-dominant). I feel like I cramp up every second sentence and it's horrible.
Fortunately, the fingies are free the day after tomorrow or the day after that or whenever I can find time to get to a clinic to have it removed, and the update is more or less done. Just need to sort out what's wrong player slavery. Aside from it existing in a system that denies its existence.

I'd give you a hand but i'm rather attached to both of mine :p
Honestly though don't sweat it, i think we all expected it to slow down with your injury, im just glad you're still clocking in on it XD
But do you really need two? I mean, ya, it's convenient, but what are you really using that hand, the other hand, the one that just sits there while the dominant hand does everything, for?

That sure is a reasonable and not at all insane way to code the game. Regardless, thanks for taking the time to answer! And for endowing me with an even greater respect towards Frank for actually being willing to deal with this spaghetti.
My only redeemable trait. No matter how bad the program, I can hit my head against it till results are produced :p

Wouldn't take much effort to add an additional OR check at each point where the aspect is checked that calls for a custom value to let you set it without needing the portrait/image. Shouldn't break anything. That way when the conversion happens next it simplifies things for ya.
Could also do that and add a section to character for all the unique start aspects.

Reactions: Jaxter

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
That's generous. The fingers I broke result in me typing with just the pinky and ring finger on my right hand (non-dominant). I feel like I cramp up every second sentence and it's horrible.
Fortunately, the fingies are free the day after tomorrow or the day after that or whenever I can find time to get to a clinic to have it removed, and the update is more or less done. Just need to sort out what's wrong player slavery. Aside from it existing in a system that denies its existence.

But do you really need two? I mean, ya, it's convenient, but what are you really using that hand, the other hand, the one that just sits there while the dominant hand does everything, for?

My only redeemable trait. No matter how bad the program, I can hit my head against it till results are produced :p

Wouldn't take much effort to add an additional OR check at each point where the aspect is checked that calls for a custom value to let you set it without needing the portrait/image. Shouldn't break anything. That way when the conversion happens next it simplifies things for ya.
Could also do that and add a section to character for all the unique start aspects.
Oh you definitely don't want the sinister one, while righty works he's all play, no i'd better keep it to my self, maybe tucked away somewhere...
Glad to hear your fingers are earning their freedom soon! Good luck subverting the will and design of bedlams spaghetti XD

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Update 6.4.2 is up.
Changelog:
Corruption:
- Fixed Inquisitor/Third eye/Artful Whore. Jk. I did absolutely nothing. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't work, as the mod shouldn't be able to give one of the fail messages it was giving outside of impossible to corrupt toons.
After I updated to Bedlam's code though, I couldn't get them to fail. My best guess is that one of my locks no longer worked in line with a change he made, and after updating to the update, they did. Let me know if they do fail again, and if possible, clue me in on who's casting on who(race/traits/aspects), please and thank ya.
Sorry, but I need to notify, that psion corruption is still not working.

"Jaesik winces as with painful slowness a new eye forms on their forehead and then blinks for the first time.

( Trait gained: Fel Tainted (Fel) )
( Fel Tracker: +1 to (1) )"
As you can see, the add trait command is not run. Also, there is no command for the psion trait adding in the timers. The strangest thing is that adding of the psion trait does not work even with the LevelUp menu (I've made the same template as with the creative trait, Psionic (psy))

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Sorry, but I need to notify, that psion corruption is still not working.

"Jaesik winces as with painful slowness a new eye forms on their forehead and then blinks for the first time.

( Trait gained: Fel Tainted (Fel) )
( Fel Tracker: +1 to (1) )"
As you can see, the add trait command is not run. Also, there is no command for the psion trait adding in the timers. The strangest thing is that adding the psion trait does not work even with the LevelUp menu (I've made the same template as with the creative trait, Psionic (psy))
The strangest thing that inquisitor works well

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes