Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
Oh, is this mod still getting updates? I thought it had been dropped a while ago.
you might be thinking about the cheat mod (https://f95zone.to/threads/on-hiatus-no-haven-cheat-mod-v0-79-tf-bedlam-games.9318/). this one started out as just a dice role adjustor until Frank added features similar to the "cheat mod" when it went into hiatus and he since keeps doing updates every few weeks and keeping up with bedlam. Or you just are'nt getting a sense for progress in here because he doesnt update the front page a lot.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry, but I need to notify, that psion corruption is still not working.

"Jaesik winces as with painful slowness a new eye forms on their forehead and then blinks for the first time.

( Trait gained: Fel Tainted (Fel) )
( Fel Tracker: +1 to (1) )"
As you can see, the add trait command is not run. Also, there is no command for the psion trait adding in the timers. The strangest thing is that adding of the psion trait does not work even with the LevelUp menu (I've made the same template as with the creative trait, Psionic (psy))
The strangest thing that inquisitor works well
Thank ya, I hadn't noticed the issue with Psionic before. Would mean Bedlam had to have gone and change something further, as that's aside from removing the required on a couple of events (as the mod will cause it to loop out rather than in).
Should be easily fixable to correct the namesense and reintroduce the command to the corruption event.

Oh, is this mod still getting updates? I thought it had been dropped a while ago.
you might be thinking about the cheat mod (https://f95zone.to/threads/on-hiatus-no-haven-cheat-mod-v0-79-tf-bedlam-games.9318/). this one started out as just a dice role adjustor until Frank added features similar to the "cheat mod" when it went into hiatus and he since keeps doing updates every few weeks and keeping up with bedlam. Or you just are'nt getting a sense for progress in here because he doesnt update the front page a lot.
That's fair. I really should take like moment and clean up the Opening Post. Update the features list, clean up... everything else, maybe whip together a picture so it doens't look so blah.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
was there a way to prevent youself from being claimed by you slavers/hypnotised? i remember you mentioning something concerning that function at some point

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Thank ya, I hadn't noticed the issue with Psionic before. Would mean Bedlam had to have gone and change something further, as that's aside from removing the required on a couple of events (as the mod will cause it to loop out rather than in).
Should be easily fixable to correct the namesense and reintroduce the command to the corruption event.
Also, I think I know why the stability problem appears after selecting zero-time corruption and biomancy. The time variable is set twice this way. I would rather put it under condition and ask first if zero time is on: if success -> morning; if fail -> if unstable change condition
Like on the screenshot 1665378425403.png

Last edited:

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
biomancy seems to be a bit borked, given I use a mix of traits, normally Arc, Bio, Corrupt, and Illussion, but currently it doesn't work, I don't have the option to use biomancy as my char(previous saves work, just new characters don't)
Also precarious power still doesn't seem to work regarding giving exhibitionist and orally accommodating in one.
Note:This is in the HTML conversion, not rags, so that might be it, but I've never found a glitch that belongs to either rags or HTML, aside from rags being rags

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
biomancy seems to be a bit borked, given I use a mix of traits, normally Arc, Bio, Corrupt, and Illussion, but currently it doesn't work, I don't have the option to use biomancy as my char(previous saves work, just new characters don't)
Also precarious power still doesn't seem to work regarding giving exhibitionist and orally accommodating in one.
Note:This is in the HTML conversion, not rags, so that might be it, but I've never found a glitch that belongs to either rags or HTML, aside from rags being rags
A way I found around it is to pick Biomancy as your final perk, if that does not work for you then you might have to only pick either Corruption or Biomancy and not both.

Reactions: PrimeUniverse

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
my leader tends to lose Corruption. i turned to using right hand perk to get a biomancer and take only corruptor myself.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry for going dark. I foolishly thought that I would return to work after two weeks and play catchup for a day or two... Foolish.

Also, I think I know why the stability problem appears after selecting zero-time corruption and biomancy. The time variable is set twice this way. I would rather put it under condition and ask first if zero time is on: if success -> morning; if fail -> if unstable change condition
Like on the screenshot View attachment 2092348
Thank you, I'll give it a spin. A lot inside corruption and biomancy needs fixed, so things like this + providing a fix is brilliant.

A way I found around it is to pick Biomancy as your final perk, if that does not work for you then you might have to only pick either Corruption or Biomancy and not both.
Ya, biomancy and corruption have both suffered from the latest update. I'm working through all the issues as I find them and as they're reported.

my leader tends to lose Corruption. i turned to using right hand perk to get a biomancer and take only corruptor myself.
An old bug I could never narrow down. Maybe once I sort out the issues with corruption it'll disappear or the cause will become a bit more obvious.

Updates coming, just keep finding new problems with corruption and biomancy to add to the list.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
The ability to use corruption goes away if you talk to a slaver.
I haven't seen the ability stay gone, it'll come back the next day (resetting insufficient).

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
An old bug I could never narrow down. Maybe once I sort out the issues with corruption it'll disappear or the cause will become a bit more obvious.

Updates coming, just keep finding new problems with corruption and biomancy to add to the list.
try getting corruption and biomancer as well as a bunch of traits in character creation then have somebody else use biomancy on you. i remember losing it after doing that.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
The ability to use corruption goes away if you talk to a slaver.
I haven't seen the ability stay gone, it'll come back the next day (resetting insufficient).
try getting corruption and biomancer as well as a bunch of traits in character creation then have somebody else use biomancy on you. i remember losing it after doing that.

Thank you very much, but I very much misspoke. It wasn't that I couldn't recreate the event without issue, it was that even with knowing what event was causing it to disappear I could never track down the why.

Also, hoping to have the update done by the end of the weekend. It's taking way longer than I like, and I'm starting to feel like I'm dogfucking every time I take a breather for too long.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Thank you very much, but I very much misspoke. It wasn't that I couldn't recreate the event without issue, it was that even with knowing what event was causing it to disappear I could never track down the why.

Also, hoping to have the update done by the end of the weekend. It's taking way longer than I like, and I'm starting to feel like I'm dogfucking every time I take a breather for too long.
Relax and take it easy, mistakes can happen when you rush or get anxious.

Reactions: hawkloner

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I kinda believe you. I just can't see it on my end and all signs on heaven and earth suggest me otherwise...but maybe if you are that sure than you might be able to have it on hand or something (a save with such event or smth) :p No one suggested that you should go through all of that to prove something, let's get real here xD
So, I didn't take a screenshot because I'm a dumb, but I did get the slave forced encounter earlier today.

The text is identical to the slaver one, there's no variation at all, which is a little disappointing. The end result is even the same, you get puppet leadered and nothing else happens.

You've got to have the slave in question be in tip top shape, and they can't have any restraints on at all, which is irritating because you can only change that before making them a bedwarmer, and slaves with the traits required to trigger forced encounters tend to run away before doing anything.

Reactions: Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
So, I didn't take a screenshot because I'm a dumb, but I did get the slave forced encounter earlier today.

The text is identical to the slaver one, there's no variation at all, which is a little disappointing. The end result is even the same, you get puppet leadered and nothing else happens.

You've got to have the slave in question be in tip top shape, and they can't have any restraints on at all, which is irritating because you can only change that before making them a bedwarmer, and slaves with the traits required to trigger forced encounters tend to run away before doing anything.
Yes, testing it was a bitch for me as well because all my slaves were trying to run away with that "chad" combination of traits and no restrains, no matter what.

I believe you on that one because code suggested that much when I've checked it in the designer (there was no alternative text and results for the slaves)...and that proves that what you've experienced is an unfinished feature and should be considered a bug/error of sorts when it happens.

Well, shiettt...it could be a funny little feature to be honest if it was actually done and done properly. The way it is now, puppet leader doesn't really make sense. It would be too obvious for others in the camp and since we're talking about slavers here, it would be an almost immediate mutiny...which in itself is just boring and not really that different from the usual "weak leader causing mutiny"....
...but if there was like a separete mechanic for the slaves, with them acting all sneaky and "doing us" behind everyones back, with some forced policies for that particular slave (like making them perma-bedwarmer and not possible to get rid off easily), that would be quite interesting. Of course, amount of work for remaking the scenes might be off-putting for a lot of people here, seeing how bitchy RAGS can be at times.

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
There any way to change the alignment/font size, window positioning, etc on the regalia ver?
Also, getting a lot of OutOfMemory errors with the latest build. Doubt it's anything on your end though - suspect we may very well reach the point where Bedlam's forced to drop RAGS for literally anything else because loading any save fails catastrophically

Last edited:

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Does anyone else have an issue with your General Orders and Night Time Activities tabs disappearing after a few months? I send out my slaver leader as often as possible or at least on the missions I personally want him on. I've also been using the new(to me at least) stop-time feature when you use biomancy and corruption. I might have misread somewhere but I remember someone said they used it about 2-3 times before the game had issues. I try using it twice a day, so I don't know if that's one of the reasons I'm having the particular problem mentioned before or if its some other issue.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
So here's a rather specific idea that may or may not be feasible. When you've fallen to puppet leader status, would it be possible to have Namaah (or potentially any Corruption or Biomancy caster) subject you to involuntary transformations the way she does other slavers?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes