Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
So, finally got back to playing and the Keldan Alley is bugged on the Rags version as well, not ever actually finishing and locking that slave and those slavers away.
Known issue. Should be fixed with the next release. Was hoping Bedlam had fixed it himself as he made changes to the event in a recent changelog, but alas, no such luck.

Also, getting a lot of OutOfMemory errors with the latest build. Doubt it's anything on your end though - suspect we may very well reach the point where Bedlam's forced to drop RAGS for literally anything else because loading any save fails catastrophically
I don't encounter those issues very often, but I can only surmise you're probably correct. Hopefully he's noticing it to and it lights a fire under the Twine conversion.

Does anyone else have an issue with your General Orders and Night Time Activities tabs disappearing after a few months? I send out my slaver leader as often as possible or at least on the missions I personally want him on. I've also been using the new(to me at least) stop-time feature when you use biomancy and corruption. I might have misread somewhere but I remember someone said they used it about 2-3 times before the game had issues. I try using it twice a day, so I don't know if that's one of the reasons I'm having the particular problem mentioned before or if its some other issue.
That shouldn't be causing that problem, and while I've experienced it myself, it's been infrequent across a number of versions.
A big reason for why the stop-time feature can cause issues is because the day isn't getting reset (the reset day cheat doesn't do it all), so a bunch of the random values and other things are just sitting there and taking up space.
So twice a day shouldn't be causing major issues all that quickly.

So here's a rather specific idea that may or may not be feasible. When you've fallen to puppet leader status, would it be possible to have Namaah (or potentially any Corruption or Biomancy caster) subject you to involuntary transformations the way she does other slavers?
I have no idea how feasible that might be. It could be as simple as removing a "Slaver 1" check from a protected targets list, or adding it to the list of potentional targets. Or I might have to build something new into her code so she can even target you at all.
I will put it on the list of things I'll look into after I've gotten the mod stable enough to post. Getting it to the point that biomancy and corruption are usable, and the gamebreaking bugs go back into hiding is the priority.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello again everyone. I'm currently having an issue with a frozen assignment. I don't even remember what the assignment was, it might have been A Corner of Your Very Own, that's my guess. Either way, I see that on my list of active assignments, the frozen assignment doesn't have a title next to its number and I now realize that despite it being like a month or two, neither the slaver nor slave has returned from the mission.

Is there any way I can fix this without having to start a new game I'm enjoying my file otherwise and I like how things are going and I would rather not restart.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Hello again everyone. I'm currently having an issue with a frozen assignment. I don't even remember what the assignment was, it might have been A Corner of Your Very Own, that's my guess. Either way, I see that on my list of active assignments, the frozen assignment doesn't have a title next to its number and I now realize that despite it being like a month or two, neither the slaver nor slave has returned from the mission.

Is there any way I can fix this without having to start a new game I'm enjoying my file otherwise and I like how things are going and I would rather not restart.
If you are on regalia, there is a chance of fixing it, but even then I only have a 10% success rate. Unfortunately, once the name disappears, I haven't been able to recover it.

For those interested, it seems like the assignment length is getting to be a negative value. Changing this value to something like 2+ seems to help reset the counter. Setting it to 1 does not seem to help.

Quorizon

Jul 19, 2018
Does anyone else have an issue with your General Orders and Night Time Activities tabs disappearing after a few months? I send out my slaver leader as often as possible or at least on the missions I personally want him on.
I regularly see the loss of my chosen Night Time Activity after going on very long assignments, the ones that auto plan the first 5 days away before dropping into timeskipping.

Reactions: Jaxter

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Once again, love the mod! Some things I thought could be interesting to add to the CC:

1. Allowing for the "Recruiter" trait to be picked multiple times (creating your own A-team of special characters).
2. Allowing to take the Recruiter unique Aspects for your own slaver.
3. Allowing to take some of the more unique traits like Babydoll, Depraved or Supernatural Charisma.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016

If you are on regalia, there is a chance of fixing it, but even then I only have a 10% success rate. Unfortunately, once the name disappears, I haven't been able to recover it.

For those interested, it seems like the assignment length is getting to be a negative value. Changing this value to something like 2+ seems to help reset the counter. Setting it to 1 does not seem to help.
Yeah i did A Corner of Your Very Own and it bugged out, never ending.
Should be fixed whenever I get around to uploading the update. Snakes is right about the issue, and it seems to be an improper value check that's causing the infinite loop.
Even though I have it fixed, I'm not gonna go ahead and give a 100%, "ya, you'll have no issue once the updates up" confirmation, as I've done that and screwed myself quite a few times now.

I regularly see the loss of my chosen Night Time Activity after going on very long assignments, the ones that auto plan the first 5 days away before dropping into timeskipping.
Weird; I'll try and narrow it down, but can you give me specifics on which long assignments? Is it any or specific ones?

Once again, love the mod! Some things I thought could be interesting to add to the CC:

1. Allowing for the "Recruiter" trait to be picked multiple times (creating your own A-team of special characters).
2. Allowing to take the Recruiter unique Aspects for your own slaver.
3. Allowing to take some of the more unique traits like Babydoll, Depraved or Supernatural Charisma.
Thank you for appreciation.

1. Surprisignly hard. I've been asked to do this before and it would take a massive amount of legwork to get going, and that's just getting it to the point where it might work.
2. Doable, moreso than the above. I can fiddle with how it would work in my head, so it wouldn't take me long after I get a stable version of LD released.
3. Same as above. Maybe. Would have to see if there are any hoops built into them.

Reactions: User1810

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
The night-time activity definitely disappears after sending the encampment leader on Reign of the WitchQueen. But you can get it back by just choosing a new/the same NTA.

Quorizon

Jul 19, 2018
Weird; I'll try and narrow it down, but can you give me specifics on which long assignments? Is it any or specific ones?
Any assignment that is 7 or more days with you away from the camp is the trigger from memory. shorter than that and it doesn't give you the auto planning.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
I think it happens with all the really long ones that automatically have you writing plans. I'm wondering if the game may be handling that by effectively calling the "plan out assignments" NA, setting a duration for its effect, then clearing NA.

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
1. Surprisignly hard. I've been asked to do this before and it would take a massive amount of legwork to get going, and that's just getting it to the point where it might work.
2. Doable, moreso than the above. I can fiddle with how it would work in my head, so it wouldn't take me long after I get a stable version of LD released.
3. Same as above. Maybe. Would have to see if there are any hoops built into them.
1. I could see how it might be difficult (I dunno anything about how rags is coded). But since Strong Right Arm exists alongside Recruiter, couldn't one simply copy paste Recruiter and give it some new ID's five times?
2. I know some of the Aspect simply dont work (since I asked Bedlam years ago, apparently some Aspects would need unique text for the player then), but some of them are just simple upgrades to already player-attainable traits.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
A bug I've noticed for several versions is that the only Convent characters that show up are Lamia's. Even when it wouldn't make since for it to be lamia's, like doing the Elvish Arts. I think Lamia Convents are overwriting any other.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Somebody has popped in to convert it the past few updates. It's generally fine except for canceling assignments--that can get very messed up. It won't let you cancel, potentially ending already active quests prematurely with no benefit or making the quest/slavers permanently unavailable. Doesn't do it every time but does it often enough I save way more frequently.
Is there anyone working on fixing the assignment canceling?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
No.
Nobody is working at all.
This is one man's passion project to convert another man's passion project into something more passionate.
The Regalia version is what happens when you run it through a bit of code so your browser might be able to run it.
Nobody's working on anything with regards to the regalia, they're shoving it through the machine, and we all either live with the consequences of what happened, or install RAGS.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
No.
Nobody is working at all.
This is one man's passion project to convert another man's passion project into something more passionate.
The Regalia version is what happens when you run it through a bit of code so your browser might be able to run it.
Nobody's working on anything with regards to the regalia, they're shoving it through the machine, and we all either live with the consequences of what happened, or install RAGS.
Oh so this is a regalia exclusive bug? I can run rags fine, if rags doesn't have this bug i'll just use rags i guess. I thought this was as game bug that the original developer might fix.

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Oh so this is a regalia exclusive bug? I can run rags fine, if rags doesn't have this bug i'll just use rags i guess. I thought this was as game bug that the original developer might fix.
It depends what cancel bug you are referring to maybe? There is a issue with the game design that you have to fill all of the slots for an assignment and then cancel it. If you try to cancel it while assigning people to an assignment that does tend to break the game (if it lets you do it).

This does sometime cause issues if you don't have the slavers/slaves to complete an assignment but you were allowed to start filling in the positions.<--- this is a bug that could be worth reporting (simple example: usually if you only have 2 slavers and an assignment requires three it wont let you start filling it in. )

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes