Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
what's the difference between edited and non-edited?
Nonedited, the game is pretty much "won" when you get 10,000 gold. Edited significantly raises that amount. I'm not sure which ones, but it's been mentioned that hitting the victory condition breaks some questlines.
That's exactly it. The next version of the base mod will have an option at the start to set the requirements higher, so we can hopefully do away with the editted version.

I also have the 27th to the 3rd off work. As I intend to relax through most of it, I'll be trying to hammer out a "good enough" release before the end of the year.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
That's exactly it. The next version of the base mod will have an option at the start to set the requirements higher, so we can hopefully do away with the editted version.

I also have the 27th to the 3rd off work. As I intend to relax through most of it, I'll be trying to hammer out a "good enough" release before the end of the year.
Do you live in Japan? That's the exact same days as my daughter's winter break.

wacom99

Apr 22, 2018
Is there something wrong with the slave/slaver tables? Convent Lamia Futanari appears too common (I have not seen any other convent type), and the High Elves never appear outside Ample distractions. The Hard Reality illusionist seems nerfed. Also, the Successful Corruption Attempts counter is not working, but the biomancy one works fine.

Last edited:

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
While there is undoubtedly something wrong with the tables, what you're describing seems normal (including borked counter).

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Do you live in Japan? That's the exact same days as my daughter's winter break.
Nah. I live in Canada, where I was born and raised. In the snow I've spent most of my days.

Is there something wrong with the slave/slaver tables? Convent Lamia Futanari appears too common (I have not seen any other convent type), and the High Elves never appear outside Ample distractions. The Hard Reality illusionist seems nerfed. Also, the Successful Corruption Attempts counter is not working, but the biomancy one works fine.
While there is undoubtedly something wrong with the tables, what you're describing seems normal (including borked counter).
Jaxter is unquestionably correct. There's actually nothing wrong there, at least as unintentionally wrong.
The Corruption thing is being fixed though. I'm using my free time this week to start it from scratch (mostly; hopefully don't need to rework the tedious parts) and see if I can't get it back up to (mostly) working before the 31st.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Nah. I live in Canada, where I was born and raised. In the snow I've spent most of my days.

Jaxter is unquestionably correct. There's actually nothing wrong there, at least as unintentionally wrong.
The Corruption thing is being fixed though. I'm using my free time this week to start it from scratch (mostly; hopefully don't need to rework the tedious parts) and see if I can't get it back up to (mostly) working before the 31st.
That Fresh Price reference, really?! Take my like and stop it!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jaxter

bambislave

Jun 26, 2019
Love this game so much !
Just two points I'd like to solve

1) Is it possible to recruit Donatella the raven girl as a slaver or as a slave, and/or to trigger more missions with her?
The furthest I went is when she performs oral sex with the camp leader after having trained a few slavers.

2) How to get the highest item score when crafting clothes and armor with the seamstress and craftsman?
The categories are Maid outfits, pony gear, chastity, restraints, neko, modest, slutty and girly.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
You can recruit Donella. After some while a mission will show up on the plains.
Item quality and sluttiness appear entirely random to me.

Reactions: bambislave

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
2) How to get the highest item score when crafting clothes and armor with the seamstress and craftsman?
The categories are Maid outfits, pony gear, chastity, restraints, neko, modest, slutty and girly.
Having the seamstress/blacksmith with the right skill and with creative will offer the highest chance to produce masterwork. A crafter with modest/slutty and reserved/seductive will change the sluttiness score values when crafting. Item quality and sluttiness are separate rolls, so they don't affect each other. So all the options really just change what type of things are created and how slutty/modest they are. The crafter skill and creative are the only thing in base that affect quality. I personally add a perceptive and magic check for a bonus and Sadist/Brutal/Dom/Mal/Craft: Devices for restraints.

As Jaxter said, it is all pretty much random but you can affect the results a little.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Having the seamstress/blacksmith with the right skill and with creative will offer the highest chance to produce masterwork. A crafter with modest/slutty and reserved/seductive will change the sluttiness score values when crafting. Item quality and sluttiness are separate rolls, so they don't affect each other. So all the options really just change what type of things are created and how slutty/modest they are. The crafter skill and creative are the only thing in base that affect quality. I personally add a perceptive and magic check for a bonus and Sadist/Brutal/Dom/Mal/Craft: Devices for restraints.

As Jaxter said, it is all pretty much random but you can affect the results a little.
I was under the impression C:Enchant also affected quality, i generally shoot for Creative and C:En then throw them on the job and hope they learn the appropraite crafting skill, works every time i've done it, but i mostly get epic, i dont think i've ever gotten an ultimate, possibly because the game becomes unplayable before i get a supreme leveled crafter? I believe the crafters level also affects quality chances, or it certainly seems so.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I was under the impression C:Enchant also affected quality, i generally shoot for Creative and C:En then throw them on the job and hope they learn the appropraite crafting skill, works every time i've done it, but i mostly get epic, i dont think i've ever gotten an ultimate, possibly because the game becomes unplayable before i get a supreme leveled crafter? I believe the crafters level also affects quality chances, or it certainly seems so.
I've gone through the code and don't remember seeing anything about C:Enchant or crafter level.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Update scheduled for sometime tonight, just doing the upload right now.

Didn't make the kind of progress I wanted. Was busier than I expected these last few days. Kind of expected to slack off and work on this and my other mods. Did no slacking off.

Fixed Corruption. I ended up removing a few pieces of Bedlam's code and behold, Aspects work again. My best guess for why the fix went through is bedlam started locking Aspect gains behind caster ability.
Can't say there aren't more issues, but the big ones are fixed.

Fixed Keldan Alley. Meticulously dug through the code for the entire event with the last working version (962) and found nothing different. Every event, every line, all identical... swapped the code between the two anyways. It still didn't work.
So then I had the working version and the broken version up side-by-side in the slow ass debuggers. and was going through it all line-by-line, and then it finally decided to work. Triple-checked it and... ya, it's fine now.
I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what fixed it, so I'm just gonna sage my house for the new year and be content.

New option at the start, an Anti-Game Over. Should stop the game over event from firing when you hit 4k/10k gold, fixing the potentional errors.

Bunch of small bug fixes.

Probably more things in the next few days. Just wanted to make sure I got at least one update out before the 1st.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Update scheduled for sometime tonight, just doing the upload right now.

Didn't make the kind of progress I wanted. Was busier than I expected these last few days. Kind of expected to slack off and work on this and my other mods. Did no slacking off.

Fixed Corruption. I ended up removing a few pieces of Bedlam's code and behold, Aspects work again. My best guess for why the fix went through is bedlam started locking Aspect gains behind caster ability.
Can't say there aren't more issues, but the big ones are fixed.

Fixed Keldan Alley. Meticulously dug through the code for the entire event with the last working version (962) and found nothing different. Every event, every line, all identical... swapped the code between the two anyways. It still didn't work.
So then I had the working version and the broken version up side-by-side in the slow ass debuggers. and was going through it all line-by-line, and then it finally decided to work. Triple-checked it and... ya, it's fine now.
I'm going to be honest, I have no idea what fixed it, so I'm just gonna sage my house for the new year and be content.

New option at the start, an Anti-Game Over. Should stop the game over event from firing when you hit 4k/10k gold, fixing the potentional errors.

Bunch of small bug fixes.

Probably more things in the next few days. Just wanted to make sure I got at least one update out before the 1st.
For auld lang syne, my dear
For auld lang syne
You'll fix Bedlam's coding yet
For auld lang syne

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
I've gone through the code and don't remember seeing anything about C:Enchant or crafter level.
Maybe i'm wrong, it was info straight from bedlam though, so either they didn't program it in(Certainly possible) or im misremembering(100% impossible, i would never~)

Gluttonous

Feb 18, 2018
Hi, hopefully someone will update Regalia with the new version, it's very important for people who play on their phones. By the way thanks to Frank for finally fixing the corruption, this will massively reduce the amount of previously useless actions and is really a disruptive level of fix.

Cyrilion

Dec 4, 2019
Hi, hopefully someone will update Regalia with the new version, it's very important for people who play on their phones. By the way thanks to Frank for finally fixing the corruption, this will massively reduce the amount of previously useless actions and is really a disruptive level of fix.
Yeah, i'm waiting for the regalia update as well, it usually take like a day or so to get ported over, but it's so worth it for the reduced lag and darkmode!

Reactions: Gluttonous

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone, I just recently downloaded this latest update and at the moment things are working well for the most part. The issue I'm having is getting my Slaver leader the Inquisitor aspect and mind reader trait through corruption and for whatever reason despite making sure it succeeds, this is the only corruption thing that hasn't worked so far, at least for my guy. I tried it on another slaver and it worked. I'm just wondering if I can't have it or if I'm just unlucky. I always get the message posted below and while there are definitely no bugs (as far as I can see, this is still annoying.) No matter how many times I try this, I get this same message but so far everything else I've tried works. Any help would be appreciated.

At last, they are ready and Alyanara starts a low chant where every syllable is a violation of the very air around them. The chant rises and rises to a crescendo as blazing green nightmarish energy begins to splutter and pour forth from their outstretched hands, and you will yourself relax for what you are about to receive.

With a *CRACK* of ozone the corruption arcs forward towards you and engulfing your body in a conflagration of fel energy.

--------------------------------
As the energy dissipates Alyanara is grinning madly at what they have wrought upon you.

(Alyanara - 10xp gained)

(25 Corruption XP gained.)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes