Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 23, 2018
after I enslaved sev and then trained her in the path of enslaver with dom trait and pathergunist was acquired, after a few quests I got the shuffled deck quest and got "rinhard" as well as a mind reader trait for sev (with a critical success). but in the folder game there is an image of shuffled deck 2 so I'm not sure if there is any mission like that. haha sorry if i'm a bit picky i'm just pulling out all the unique characters and reading their stories
nah after you get the elven magic girl from shuffled deck thats it for now, the questchain ends there.

Reactions: User1810

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Would it be possible for the "Recruiter" trait in character creation to be used more than once? I know there's Second in Command, but I'm wondering if it would be possible for the player to recruit a bunch of unique characters at the start of the game, since most (all?) cannot be recruited in the game proper.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Do you know how to get a real angel? I need for the rizzette mission
There is a quest in the deep mountains that has you fight a True Angel. You have to have specific traits in certain positions (the quest explains how). I know it takes Corruption, Biomancy, Trained in the Light, and a penis (male or futa) but I can't remember the order. It's how I get most of my True Angel slaves without cheating Biomancy.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Looks like the bug is back for the night time intruder, even when resisting it still plays the scene as if you submitted.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
after I enslaved sev and then trained her in the path of enslaver with dom trait and pathergunist was acquired, after a few quests I got the shuffled deck quest and got "rinhard" as well as a mind reader trait for sev (with a critical success). but in the folder game there is an image of shuffled deck 2 so I'm not sure if there is any mission like that. haha sorry if i'm a bit picky i'm just pulling out all the unique characters and reading their stories
The file names can be misleading. Alice is the patron who did Genevieve and the Alice unique so that's why the file has that name. Also some characters have multiple pieces of art for different situations like Severina and Krystal.

Reactions: Jaxter

alexiblis

Aug 17, 2018
Whould it be possible to tweak the aspect conjured companion (i mean in the realm of buggy probability). It would be nice if you could choose which one you summon if you unlock multiple. ( Again, sorry if it is impossible. It might be faster to build it from ground up)

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Whould it be possible to tweak the aspect conjured companion (i mean in the realm of buggy probability). It would be nice if you could choose which one you summon if you unlock multiple. ( Again, sorry if it is impossible. It might be faster to build it from ground up)
It actually shouldn't be too hard, if Frank is too busy to work on it, I'll design the setup this weekend and send it to him.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
It actually shouldn't be too hard, if Frank is too busy to work on it, I'll design the setup this weekend and send it to him.
I'll take a swing at it if I find the time, but ya. If you want to string it together I'm all for it. Having someone else who can navigate RAGS and put Bedlam's code in its place sounds wonderful to me.

Reactions: vhawkes and Jaxter

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I'll take a swing at it if I find the time, but ya. If you want to string it together I'm all for it. Having someone else who can navigate RAGS and put Bedlam's code in its place sounds wonderful to me.
Ya, I should be offering to help more. I'm pretty sure you are the only other person who has dug into the code more than me :p

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Okay, I can officially say that Frank works black magic...

I can get it to work, BUT managed to break every magic element! YAY! So I'm going to try a different method. >.>

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Okay, I can officially say that Frank works black magic...

I can get it to work, BUT managed to break every magic element! YAY! So I'm going to try a different method. >.>
Thank you for the compliment.
I'm gonna take a swing at it tonight and see what I come up with. If it works out I'll send it to you for a second opinion. If it doesn't, well, I'll readily await your success...

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you for the compliment.
I'm gonna take a swing at it tonight and see what I come up with. If it works out I'll send it to you for a second opinion. If it doesn't, well, I'll readily await your success...
Pretty much what I tried is the first compare after the Sev compare was to switch it so it is always true (I set it so it checks if it is player then run the modified tree, else continue). Not sure what else would be calling that timer but something is and it breaks a bunch of stuff >.>

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Pretty much what I tried is the first compare after the Sev compare was to switch it so it is always true (I set it so it checks if it is player then run the modified tree, else continue). Not sure what else would be calling that timer but something is and it breaks a bunch of stuff >.>
I just sent you what put together last night. I ran some tests against it and it seems to work, but a second opinion sounds lovely.
I'm not sure how you broke what you broke, as I'd have to have your code right in front of me to really understand the issue. My best guess is that hardlocking that value caused something that runs a check against it to throw a hissy fit. It's looking for "water" and everything says you should have "water" but all it can see is "corrupt".

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Just out of curiosity, what's being worked on now? Still mostly bug-smashing in an endless game of whack-a-mole? Or is there particular content you're trying to add/change?

Not a "hurry up" post or anything, just genuinely curious.

Reactions: Jaxter and User1810

slamjam

Oct 3, 2020
Not sure how feasible this would be, but would it be possible to have the Loaded Dice Mod allow for us to generate more Unique Slavers and add them to our camp in-game? The ones are only available through the "Recruiter" and "Strong Right Arm" trait.

I like the idea of having a team of OP Unique Slavers just to fuck around with.

Noticed that Addasus asked literally this exact question above so just gonna +1 that one.

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
few minor things that would be nice for qol and funsies

- changing the player name to fix or undo enforced name changes without having to save scum for one that is liked
- no idea how doable it'd be but maybe having it so that the forced encounters can still continue even if you get the puppet leader status
- something to do with tavern tattoos so that it doesn't keep rolling the ones you've already got (and giving a you woke up before anything happened)

if they're too hard or annoying fine not to, just would be kinda nice to have some of them if it isn't too hard. also huge thanks and kudos to you for the work you do with this!

Last edited:

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone still got a working link for Rags 3.0.60? I can't seem to find that anymore. I found an exe for 2.6.1 on this site.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes