Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quorizon

Jul 19, 2018
How difficult would it be to have the Assignment difficulty cheat toggles tied to 5 buttons on the map area? (N, NW, W, SW, S)

I only really want to cheat the Uniques assignments but I'm too lazy to do all the menu diving required to play like that so just crit the lot.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
How difficult would it be to have the Assignment difficulty cheat toggles tied to 5 buttons on the map area? (N, NW, W, SW, S)

I only really want to cheat the Uniques assignments but I'm too lazy to do all the menu diving required to play like that so just crit the lot.
Unfortunately that won't be possible. As it is, trying to change core functions of RAGS is just a bad idea. No Haven barely works inside RAGS. LD actually makes it more stable imo, but still messing with core RAGS functions could make a lot of things worse.

Reactions: Jaxter

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Is it possible to demote a Second-in-command obtained through Strong-right-Arm without mind-breaking them, or otherwise enslaving them? Using yes men doesn't work. Making them submissive didn't seem to help(They still had the Leader trait. Don't know how to get that out of them).

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
I have got 28 unique characters, how do I get Johanna? Since I have played several games and made more than the 10 corruptions that are needed in the camp, but I never get the mission "center of attention":unsure:

Reactions: User1810

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
That is how you get her.
10 not-unsuccesful corruptions. Scout Coast. Send leader in slot 1, corrupter in slot 2, whatever in slot 3 of Centre of Attention.
What version of the game are you playing? There used to be a bug with loaded dice where always-succesful corruptions didn't incremement the counter making this event never trigger. This bug should have been fixed.

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
That is how you get her.
10 not-unsuccesful corruptions. Scout Coast. Send leader in slot 1, corrupter in slot 2, whatever in slot 3 of Centre of Attention.
What version of the game are you playing? There used to be a bug with loaded dice where always-succesful corruptions didn't incremement the counter making this event never trigger. This bug should have been fixed.
yes, it's html version I think that for that reason I couldn't capture kivsi and anite together either and I had to settle for kivsi jeje :p

Reactions: Jaxter and User1810
Oct 19, 2020
I think I'm just dumb and I haven't figured something out. Currently playing on the latest regalia version, played for a little while, closed the game, came back and wanted to load. I click on load, import saves, and select my "no haven-saves.json" file but nothing seems to be happening?

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I think I'm just dumb and I haven't figured something out. Currently playing on the latest regalia version, played for a little while, closed the game, came back and wanted to load. I click on load, import saves, and select my "no haven-saves.json" file but nothing seems to be happening?
Did you then try and hit save/load again? There should be options this time around.

Oct 19, 2020
Did you then try and hit save/load again? There should be options this time around.
I think I figured it out. I did mess up. When I save, I didn't actually create new saves. I just exported saves which didn't exist, I thought the export saves on the "Save" menu meant it would save and export. Not export existing saves. So when I load the json file it's loading nothing because there's nothing to load. Welp, time to start again.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Can someone explain to me how to use the assignment array in Regalia to shorten the lengths of assignments? I'm apparently not clever enough to figure this out.

Dulco

May 3, 2018
Link for version 0.98 TF edition

but as we know, there will be bunch of fixes shortly after, meh

Reactions: Jaxter
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes