Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
demonic futa doesn't work on futas afaik. so if you were trying to do that it might be to blame. as for the keep choosing aspects without leveling camp that is when picking yummybot for the free level up (it gives you infinite of them) i believe. only think i can think of that messes with adding hypnosis is if you have dominator as those two are mutually exclusive in the game but should work other than that.
I was trying to cast it on a dude.
It should work, I cast it on the elven noble I got from Ample Distractions at the start of the game and it turned him into a futa.

I think I was using Yummybot tho, I might just not bother with a backer-name next time I make a save. They're unnecessary when you have the loaded dice mod.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I was trying to cast it on a dude.
It should work, I cast it on the elven noble I got from Ample Distractions at the start of the game and it turned him into a futa.

I think I was using Yummybot tho, I might just not bother with a backer-name next time I make a save. They're unnecessary when you have the loaded dice mod.
In my experience your pc has to be feminie or woman.
It is literaly a futa tf so no futa->demonic futa, but the effect is nearly the same if a futa gets the addictive cum corruption.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
In my experience your pc has to be feminie or woman.
It is literaly a futa tf so no futa->demonic futa, but the effect is nearly the same if a futa gets the addictive cum corruption.
The PC shouldn't matter, I wasn't casting it on me.
I cast it on a male elf before, so it should work on the male slaver that i'm trying to cast it on now, but it's just not doing anything.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
The PC shouldn't matter, I wasn't casting it on me.
I cast it on a male elf before, so it should work on the male slaver that i'm trying to cast it on now, but it's just not doing anything.
Khm i think you misunderstand me forget about the pc.
What i ment is most male elfs has the feminie trait by default.
That what it needs for male-> demonic futa tf.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Khm i think you misunderstand me forget about the pc.
What i ment is most male elfs has the feminie trait by default.
That what it needs for male-> demonic futa tf.
Huh. Ok. I can try to feminise him and see if it works.

Jun 7, 2018
So i just make a big dum dum, I manage to get far and train 5 slave for so long they become a legendary slave princess but the big dum dum me want to change MC from Marlsune into a Kitsune......and doesn't realize the Portrait will change and the big dum dum me instead of restarting as a normal ass kitsune decide to edit the game default kitsune portrait with rags designer......But now I can't load my save from the original game with the edited game......I just waste like 5 hours doing stupid shit.
I hate Rags, why does the Dev torture himself with this THING? If its HTML It would be easy to change portrait, character description, and even save data.

• Sad
Reactions: Silverfan936

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
So i just make a big dum dum, I manage to get far and train 5 slave for so long they become a legendary slave princess but the big dum dum me want to change MC from Marlsune into a Kitsune......and doesn't realize the Portrait will change and the big dum dum me instead of restarting as a normal ass kitsune decide to edit the game default kitsune portrait with rags designer......But now I can't load my save from the original game with the edited game......I just waste like 5 hours doing stupid shit.
I hate Rags, why does the Dev torture himself with this THING? If its HTML It would be easy to change portrait, character description, and even save data.
Not sure what rags designer is, but I'm pretty sure you can just change the name of the portraits in the image folder. I've been using the Regalia version for a while though, so I could be wrong about the folder being accessible in the Rags version of the game. If it is, find both the portraits you want and currently have, and change the name of the one you want to be the name of the one you have, and delete the one you don't want.

Oct 13, 2017
Not sure what rags designer is, but I'm pretty sure you can just change the name of the portraits in the image folder. I've been using the Regalia version for a while though, so I could be wrong about the folder being accessible in the Rags version of the game. If it is, find both the portraits you want and currently have, and change the name of the one you want to be the name of the one you have, and delete the one you don't want.
Rags packs whole game into a single file, you need special tool like rags player to play the game and rags designer(or suite) to access gallery.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Rags packs whole game into a single file, you need special tool like rags player to play the game and rags designer(or suite) to access gallery.
Well then, that's a pain. I was hoping I could provide a convenient, overlooked solution to their problem, but once we get past renaming files I am officially out of my depth.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Rags is an out dated failed platform from pre html5 era. The dew started with this engine loong time ago.:eek::cautious:
It is not easy to transition a game/dew from one engine to an other.o_O
A lot of old but great project suffers from this.:rolleyes::coffee:

Jun 7, 2018
That time when I'm being a double dum dum and doesn't realize Regalia version means HTML Version.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I keep hearing about the Regalia version, but I don't think i've ever seen it.

How is it compared to the normal version? Is it up-to-date or are they having to build all the content into it step-by-step?

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019

How is it compared to the normal version? Is it up-to-date or are they having to build all the content into it step-by-step?
It's linked on the main page for loaded dice. It is currently fully up to date and for the most part identical to the current version. It is both more and less stable than the normal RAGS counter part. You won't have an issue regarding what RAGS does, but the codedoes tangle up if you do certain things. It's easy to avoid them once you encounter them, but make sure to save often. Also the game does use Cache, so if you keep a lot of info stored in your browser cache, you may want to switch browsers(or in the case of chrome profiles.) Overall I'd say Ragalia feels much better than RAGS, but it's not without a handful of issues. Another thing to consider is that cheating in Regalia is much easier due to Console editing. It's much easier to directly get the traits and body attributes you want as you can directly change them to what you want in console.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

regalia is basically a html rag emulator.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
... so I just tried the regalia version, it seems completely broken. Way worse than the RAGs version.

I tried to set an assignment and it wouldn't provide me with a list of people to choose from, then when I tried to cancel it it wouldn't.

The 'cancel assignment' button doesn't work.
I don't know if I had a bad bug right off the bat, but this looks completely unplayable.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
... so I just tried the regalia version, it seems completely broken. Way worse than the RAGs version.

I tried to set an assignment and it wouldn't provide me with a list of people to choose from, then when I tried to cancel it it wouldn't.

I don't know if I had a bad bug right off the bat, but this looks completely unplayable.
some times, there's no eligible slavers to send on a mission , because their all drunk or because there's an event that prevents veterans from going to go to an area because they will be recognised.

the cancel mission can bug out a mission some times. it's preferable to try to complete the party sending and having the game checking and telling you, it's not possible and auto cancels for you.

selecting slavers to send on a mission has caused some bugs like loosing the slaver on a never ending mission or just making it disappear , wile keeping the same slaver count , in some previous missions ....

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019

Honestly I thought the same when I first tried it, however once you figure out how to work around these issues, the gameplay, at least once I did, felt much better. It just takes sometime to get used to and keep in mind.

Reactions: Arkady and User1810

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
some times, there's no eligible slavers to send on a mission , because their all drunk or because there's an event that prevents veterans from going to go to an area because they will be recognised.

the cancel mission can bug out a mission some times. it's preferable to try to complete the party sending and having the game checking and telling you, it's not possible and auto cancels for you.

selecting slavers to send on a mission has caused some bugs like loosing the slaver on a never ending mission or just making it disappear , wile keeping the same slaver count , in some previous missions ....
I've been trying, both in this version and in regular RAGS, AND in the unmodified non-LD files, to use the new 'Precarious Power' Aspect on the Corner of Your Own mission, like it says you can.

Nope. Your encampment leader isn't viable, and I had no slaves at that point so it was just showing nobody.

Aside from that, i've had issues where I try to send people on regular missions and it just doesn't recognize that I have 5+ slavers back at camp ready to go.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes