Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Hey there. You may not know this, since it wasn't covered in your tutorial, but do you know what to do to shorten the length of an assignment? I've heard people do that, but I'm unsure as to how one goes about it.

I don't save before every assignment, but I do save typically at the start of each "great assigning" where everyone gets jobs.

Also, sometimes you can bail out of an assignment by clicking "Slavers" instead of a slaver. Hitting "Cancel Assignment" is what usually invites the devil to rearrange the furniture and unalphabetize the books.
For the point addressed to me, You can probably figure out which variable in the cheat menu to edit, then try using the placement to figure out the variable number so you can edit it. Personally I've never tried, perhaps using time as a keyword in Ctrl+F in cheat menu, or you could just manually look at each variable, that doesn't take as long as you'd think.

On the saving point, I also don't save nearly as much as I recommend you do, to lazy to do that. I save after every point I'd consider important, a piece of equipment I really like, interesting events in personal assignments, getting better rep after a quest, etc.

Delmiro

Sep 15, 2019
Hi everyone, it's me again, the smart people here taught me how to work with the editor (really thanks) But I'm stumped again. I can't find the meaning for the aspects in any way (I'm not the smartest child in the family), so I ask you to help again.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Hi everyone, it's me again, the smart people here taught me how to work with the editor (really thanks) But I'm stumped again. I can't find the meaning for the aspects in any way (I'm not the smartest child in the family), so I ask you to help again.
What do you mean by "meaning of the aspects"?

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
It starts as 3, then as you/your encampment levels, you get more. LD in the initial choices let's you do this. It goes:
Choose a Patreon Name
Do you want unlimited Aspects
Do you want to remove the 10000 completion limit.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

dalexe

Apr 10, 2020
does anyone here know of a way to cheat and get clothes/armor? waiting for the tailor and blacksmith is so horribly slow

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Frank added a way in LD. Left click the Blacksmith/Seamstress title group and you'll get a menu pop-up, if you have a blacksmith and or seamstress, crafting clothing or armor is an option. The crafting works very similarly to City of Aversol's Cutprice Roses(I may have misremebered the name, the mission you buy clothing.) The only difference is you get to also choose material and the clothing type.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I'm starting to think Frank gets off on teasing us...
Hey! No Kink shaming! :p
:eek: My secrests out.
Just ran into issues. Found broke things fairly last minute and been trying to put them back together. I still stand by that soon. It's just gonna be more like when a Developer says "soon" than a person with integrity >.>

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Thanks, just looking for the number 5 in this entire array is quite tedious.
The amount of times I did things like this :ROFLMAO:
For a general note, most things that have to do with slavers is somewhere in those 3 that I mentioned, Slaver Array, Slaver Number Array, and Second Number Array.

Things that are outside of that I believe generally pertains to specifically either the player character, the encampment, or both.
^This statement pertains to things only outside of the mentioned 3, The player character is affected identically regarding the changes done in the stated 3 as any other slaver.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Just ran into issues. Found broke things fairly last minute and been trying to put them back together. I still stand by that soon. It's just gonna be more like when a Developer says "soon" than a person with integrity >.>
Sooooo... EA time or Valve time?

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
it's better to wait a bit longer for a fixed issue than have it sooner but be broken . thank you for your wonderful mod :D

Reactions: Keldin
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes