Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I've been trying, both in this version and in regular RAGS, AND in the unmodified non-LD files, to use the new 'Precarious Power' Aspect on the Corner of Your Own mission, like it says you can.

Nope. Your encampment leader isn't viable, and I had no slaves at that point so it was just showing nobody.

Aside from that, i've had issues where I try to send people on regular missions and it just doesn't recognize that I have 5+ slavers back at camp ready to go.
I've only ever experienced something like that when my leader wasn't at camp, and the mission either requires you to convince a slaver to go on the mission or for them to have traits like obedient to be eligible for selection.

The cancel mission bug I've experienced basically just throws me back to the last mission I sent people on and tries to tack the current group on top of that.

Myrryr

Mar 31, 2017
Yeah Precarious Power is bugged.
I noticed this myself, trying to send my slut slaver on that mission. Is this only a bug with the LD version, or in general? In short, do we need to wait for Bedlam to fix it, or Frank?

Stuk

Dec 29, 2017
I noticed this myself, trying to send my slut slaver on that mission. Is this only a bug with the LD version, or in general? In short, do we need to wait for Bedlam to fix it, or Frank?
No idea mate, i never tried the vanilla version, it's just unplayable for me, i can recall it used to work in LD a few months ago though.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Literally this in console 1678304960062.png

You have to play with the numbers, as they change from version to version. The main Variable edits you want are Slaver Array, Slaver Number Array, and Second Number Array.
If you don't want to lose your starting/current leader, you can freeze the value via the cheat menu. It's literally called NewLeader, you can Ctrl+F it.

Under most circumatances, do not edit any values via the cheat menu(the left panel that says Game Variables.) It does show you them, but it does not let you comprehensively edit the variables, so you break anything more complex than a single number, which is most important things.
I opened Console via Ctrl+Shift+J on Chrome. What I do should work for all browser consoles, but the way it shows in chrome is the easiest to read and do. Make sure to be in the console tab(if you look in the image at the top right, there are a bunch of tabs, elements, console, sources, etc, I only use the console tab.

To type it for copy paste purposes and also for what I believe The current Regalia(6.4.3) Here are the 3 stated arrays to input. To know what is what, open up the cheat menu and Ctrl+F the respective Array, it tells you what line does what.

TheGame.Variables[296] - Second Number Array
TheGame.Variables[307] - Slaver Array
TheGame.Variables[309] - Slaver Number Array

They general have the same numerical distance, even when the numbers change

When editing, edit the red number, make sure to stay consistent with the text formatting, and never delete Apostrophes or Quotes

Last edited:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
O great codemaster, please give me the necessary commands for editing.
Note that this is using CHROME ONLY! Firefox has a console too, but it doesn't directly let you change values. You'll need some sort of twine extension to make it work, which is probably a whole other pain in the ass.

Use the Regalia version, hit F12 to open that console on the right side. Type TheGame, and hit Enter. Then a bunch of threads show up. That screenshot shows them having typed TheGame.Variables[307] before hitting enter, which I didn't know was possible, which should skip the hunting of threads if you already know the variable you're looking for out of like 5000. The Variables are grouped by 100's if I remember correctly, and the vast majority of what you'll probably want are in Variables 307, 307 309, and I think (294 or 296) and (262 or 264).

So in that screenshot you see how line 3 shows a list of traits? If you expand it, it'll show 20 or so lines with some having those traits. Each line is one of your slavers. The 0 line will be blank or placeholder, the 1 line should correspond to the leader, and down the list of slavers. So that's Variable 307>2>1 =leader's traits.

If you want to edit a slaver's traits (say slaver Ghyran Silverborn from that screenshot), look back to line 307>0, which shows a list of names. 307>0>0 says placeholder, 1 is leader's name, 3 is Silverborn. So he's gonna be row 3, and that corresponds to all variables. So go back to 307>2>3 (third line in the 2nd variable of the 307 array) and look at the 3rd line. That list will be Silverborn's traits.

You will also notice that the line directly below the traits shows a bunch of abbreviations, as well. Like right below where it shows the trait 'Debutante' in 307>2, it says (Deb) in 307>3. I've always edited BOTH of these variables when changing traits, and I've never had issues adding or removing standard traits (not unique traits, those are a whole other ordeal). I don't know if one variable line is dominant over the other, so I just do both and for the most part it has worked.

SIDE NOTE: Somewhere in the Variables (I think in the 200's variables, I mentioned, but it might be 309) is a variable that says 'Max number of traits.' You should also make that higher if you want to add a billion traits to yourself or slavers.

When looking at a variable group (like 307 in the screenshot) pay attention to the variable name. At the end of the very 2nd line from the top in that screenshot, it says varname: 'Slaver Array'. Those names will help you find whatever you're looking for. 309 I think is Slaver Array 2, and it pertains to number variables for the slavers, while 307 has the non-number things like names. Somewhere under each main (like 307,309) variable group is a list of what each of the lines actually does, if the context clues can't tell you, but I forget exactly where. I think it's scrolled down a little from where the screenshot ends.

Anyway it's a whole fuck-ton of trial and error. I don't know shit about coding but I figured out how to edit a lot of the basic stuff with time.

Last edited:

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
Note that this is using CHROME ONLY! Firefox has a console too, but it doesn't directly let you change values. You'll need some sort of twine extension to make it work, which is probably a whole other pain in the ass.

Use the Regalia version, hit F12 to open that console on the right side. Type TheGame, and hit Enter. Then a bunch of threads show up. That screenshot shows them having typed TheGame.Variables[307] before hitting enter, which I didn't know was possible, which should skip the hunting of threads if you already know the variable you're looking for out of like 5000. The Variables are grouped by 100's if I remember correctly, and the vast majority of what you'll probably want are in Variables 307, 307, and I think (294 or 296) and (262 or 264).

So in that screenshot you see how line 3 shows a list of traits? If you expand it, it'll show 20 or so lines with some having those traits. Each line is one of your slavers. The 0 line will be blank or placeholder, the 1 line should correspond to the leader, and down the list of slavers. So that's Variable 307>2>1 =leader's traits.

If you want to edit a slaver's traits (say slaver Ghyran Silverborn from that screenshot), look back to line 307>0, which shows a list of names. 307>0>0 says placeholder, 1 is leader's name, 3 is Silverborn. So he's gonna be row 3, and that corresponds to all variables. So go back to 307>2>3 (third line in the 2nd variable of the 307 array) and look at the 3rd line. That list will be Silverborn's traits.

You will also notice that the line directly below the traits shows a bunch of abbreviations, as well. Like right below where it shows the trait 'Debutante' in 307>2, it says (Deb) in 307>3. I've always edited BOTH of these variables when changing traits, and I've never had issues adding or removing standard traits (not unique traits, those are a whole other ordeal). I don't know if one variable line is dominant over the other, so I just do both and for the most part it has worked.

SIDE NOTE: Somewhere in the Variables (I think in the 200's variables, I mentioned, but it might be 309) is a variable that says 'Max number of traits.' You should also make that higher if you want to add a billion traits to yourself or slavers.

When looking at a variable group (like 307 in the screenshot) pay attention to the variable name. At the end of the very 2nd line from the top in that screenshot, it says varname: 'Slaver Array'. Those names will help you find whatever you're looking for. 309 I think is Slaver Array 2, and it pertains to number variables for the slavers, while 307 has the non-number things like names. Somewhere under each main (like 307,309) variable group is a list of what each of the lines actually does, if the context clues can't tell you, but I forget exactly where. I think it's scrolled down a little from where the screenshot ends.

Anyway it's a whole fuck-ton of trial and error. I don't know shit about coding but I figured out how to edit a lot of the basic stuff with time.
Well said, nice job covering basics

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
I'll also note that there's technically a correct way to order traits when editing, this is not really relevant in Regalia tho from what I've found. Figured this out playing with the Exported characters in Rags, You can somewhat edit it, it's finnicky tho. The order also doesn't make complete sense, it's somewhat alphabetical, then suddenly random.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
I'll also note that there's technically a correct way to order traits when editing, this is not really relevant in Regalia tho from what I've found. Figured this out playing with the Exported characters in Rags, You can somewhat edit it, it's finnicky tho. The order also doesn't make complete sense, it's somewhat alphabetical, then suddenly random.
I always try and see where it comes naturally in someone who has it, and stick it there. If you can't find out, open up another tab with the game real quick (and save your main-tab game! just to be safe) , make a new leader with the traits that the slaver has, as well as the new one, and see where it appears in the list. (General advice to anyone reading, not telling you specifically. )

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
How do you guys *reliably* work around the issue with the Regalia version not properly cancelling assignments ?

I chose not to report it because I thought the issue would be a thing limited to my personal user-case (Firefox), and also because I believe the dev here already seems to have more than enough on his plate (I feel very grateful for whatever support we're receiving, and I don't want him to burn out).

However I'll admit that it's been a very frustrating thorn in my sides, since I haven't found a consistent way (except saving before each and every assignment) to avoid the additional problems said issue can cause further down the line, like duplicating slavers/slaves or hiding/preventing missions from being selected.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
How do you guys *reliably* work around the issue with the Regalia version not properly cancelling assignments ?

I chose not to report it because I thought the issue would be a thing limited to my personal user-case (Firefox), and also because I believe the dev here already seems to have more than enough on his plate (I feel very grateful for whatever support we're receiving, and I don't want him to burn out).

However I'll admit that it's been a very frustrating thorn in my sides, since I haven't found a consistent way (except saving before each and every assignment) to avoid the additional problems said issue can cause further down the line, like duplicating slavers/slaves or hiding/preventing missions from being selected.
I keep like 3 rotating saves and save every 2 days or so.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019

Learning what assignments do what helps, but generally Selecting slots properly till the end and hitting cancel, if doing that a fe times doesn't work, spam click slavers(the title box), it'll eventually cancel the menu because invalid selection. That does sometimes break something, not very often though. Keeping saves and decent intervals, as well as before and after important things does go along way.
If your Cache can't handle to many saves, either A:Overwrite old saves on rotation or by label, B:Export that save cache, then delete all of them for the cache space, or C:A mix of the above

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Learning what assignments do what helps, but generally Selecting slots properly till the end and hitting cancel, if doing that a fe times doesn't work, spam click slavers(the title box), it'll eventually cancel the menu because invalid selection. That does sometimes break something, not very often though.
That is what I had been doing as well. I thought it would be a sufficient remedy till a recent game ("No Haven 0.972 - LD v.6.4.3 Regalia") during which I had managed level up my camp and wanted to recruit another slaver.

I saw that I had 9 slavers out of 10 slots available, thus I should have been able to do so. However I couldn't, because the game had created what I *believe* to be an invisible duplicate of one of my slavers.

Once I expanded the slots of the camp I could recruit the new slaver, but the till-then-invisible duplicate also suddenly appeared as an option for all new mission assignments, which was a major show-stopping bug to me.

Save games were unfortunately of no help to me since I had overwritten the one I had created right after the unsuccessful cancelling of whatever assignment caused the issue quite a long time ago.

EDIT: "Cancelling assignments" seems almost a necessity to me if I want to read about the missions, to learn about the lore and role-play (which is kind of the point of the game) but also and most importantly to strategise and properly allocate my slavers. I don't know the content of missions by heart.

Last edited:

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
That is what I had been doing as well. I thought it would be a sufficient remedy till a recent game ("No Haven 0.972 - LD v.6.4.3 Regalia") during which I had managed level up my camp and wanted to recruit another slaver.

I saw that I had 9 slavers out of 10 slots available, thus I should have been able to do so. However I couldn't, because the game had created what I *believe* to be an invisible duplicate of one of my slavers.

Once I expanded the slots of the camp I could recruit the new slaver, but the till-then-invisible duplicate also suddenly appeared as an option for all new mission assignments, which was a major show-stopping bug to me.

Save games were unfortunately of no help to me since I had overwritten the one I had created right after the unsuccessful cancelling of whatever assignment caused the issue quite long ago.
You can probably fix this via Console, you can also just use loaded dice to expand your slaver slots. I don't know what Variable would let you edit that, but using the Cheat menu and referencing the values I posted earlier should let you deduce this(Ctrl+F slaver in cheat menu, I'm fairly sure you'll find it)
I recall looking at it a while back, but don't know anymore. I also probably won't be playing until 9.8.1 LD because there are features I really like about the new update, and although using console with Base Regalia sorta ok, LD is way better to play. (Also the Regalia from the main page of No Haven is not TF)
I say this only for the point of saying, I probably won't be looking at the values and thus have an almost 0% chance of stumbling upon it.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Hey there. You may not know this, since it wasn't covered in your tutorial, but do you know what to do to shorten the length of an assignment? I've heard people do that, but I'm unsure as to how one goes about it.

I don't save before every assignment, but I do save typically at the start of each "great assigning" where everyone gets jobs.

Also, sometimes you can bail out of an assignment by clicking "Slavers" instead of a slaver. Hitting "Cancel Assignment" is what usually invites the devil to rearrange the furniture and unalphabetize the books.
I will get around to properly replying to comments and the like in the thread eventually, just letting you all know the update to .981 will be soon. Very soon.
spaceballs-how-soon.gif

Thanks for all your hard work.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Learning what assignments do what helps, but generally Selecting slots properly till the end and hitting cancel, if doing that a fe times doesn't work, spam click slavers(the title box), it'll eventually cancel the menu because invalid selection. That does sometimes break something, not very often though. Keeping saves and decent intervals, as well as before and after important things does go along way.
If your Cache can't handle to many saves, either A:Overwrite old saves on rotation or by label, B:Export that save cache, then delete all of them for the cache space, or C:A mix of the above
I found increasing the cache size for the browser also helps a lot with this.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes